Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 1:43 pm

Jasmine stiffened as she braced herself with one arm, continuing to kiss but her confidence waning just slightly as instinct triggered memories. She pushed past it, watching herself carefully as she kissed and taunted and toyed with the girl beneath her.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 1:44 pm

Claire broke away from the kiss with a pant, fingers still digging occasionally into her back. She looked up at Jazz through lidded eyes, dry swallowing before pouting. "S-Stop teasing me..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 1:49 pm

Jasmine gasped as Claire pulled back, releasing her head and holding herself as far above the girl as she could while on all fours. She kept her eyes closed, struggling to slow her rapid breathing. "You.... started it..." she panted out.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 1:50 pm

Claire panted for a few more minutes before suddenly grabbing hold of Jazzy's shirt, pulling her down at the same time she pushed herself up. She reclaimed her girlfriends lips, kissing her as passionately as before, holding herself up with her free arm.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 1:58 pm

Jasmine gasped, eyes shooting open wide and dilated at the sudden assertiveness. Her body tensed, arms and back rigid as she barely managed to comply to Claire's demands. She was beginning to shake and tremble, unsure of herself and the situation but trusting nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 2:00 pm

Claire pulled her back down gently, wrapping her arms around her and holding the kiss. Her tongue slipped back into her mouth, finding her tongue and moving around it in a circular fashion. She gasped softly into the kiss, giving Jazz a not too gentle squeeze.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 2:07 pm

Another gasp escaped her as she pulled her eyes shut tight, struggling with memories and fears but trying desperately to move passed them. She bent to Claire's will, do as the girl wished and offering soft moans and gasps in return.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 2:16 pm

Claire felt her hesitation, and the way she gave herself up. She pulled back, pursing her lips and looking worried. She brushed some of her hair out of her face, leaning up to give her a loving, gentle kiss. "W-We don't have to... A-Are you ok?" Concern was evident in her voice, along with compassion and affection.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 2:26 pm

Jasmine nodded but pushed herself away, eyes still squinted closed as she tried to calm herself and regulate her breathing. She didn't want to explain, didn't want to have had to stop, but it seemed like there were no other options at this point.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 2:28 pm

Claire sat up as well, wrapping an arm around her and pulling her into her lap. She gently patted and rubbed her girlfriend's back, trying to help calm her down. After a few moments she cleared her throat. "D-Do you want to talk about it?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 2:40 pm

Jasmine shook her head before gesturing to the television, "Watch the movie, Angel. I'l... it's fine."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 2:41 pm

Claire pursed her lip, her brow furrowing. She gently took Jazz's chin, turning it so that their eyes met. "You are more important to me than a movie. A-And I'm not going to stop trying to make you feel better. Please... just talk to me. I'm here for you. I'll keep you safe."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 3:51 pm

Jasmine shook her head, pointing to the television once more. "Movie, Claire. I'm not talking." Her voice was firm but her hands still shook in her lap.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 3:52 pm

Claire said nothing, staring at her. She took her hand, squeezing it. A silent promise that Jazz wasn't alone, and that the shy girl was there for her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 4:03 pm

After a while, Jasmine squeezed the girl's hand back, the worry and fear gone from her eyes though the heat and adrenaline remained. Her brain was wandering, teasing and taunting her and leading her to biting her lower lip once more. She looked over at the girl beside her, her expression quickly becoming heated.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 4:04 pm

Claire saw the look one her face, feeling the heat rush to her own cheeks. She squeezed Jazz's hand back, though she remained where she was, unsure of how to proceed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 4:09 pm

Jasmine smirked, sliding her tongue along her own lips and watching Claire. Her eyes drifted from Claire's to her lips a few times before they began to slowly drift downwards.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 4:11 pm

Claire saw her gaze move downwards, her cheeks turning a deeper shade of red. For the first time since she saw the clothes Jazz had picked out for her did she truly understand how undressed she was. A midriff tank top and gym shorts. She let out a shaky breath, her eyes turning to Jazz, noticing really for the first time how deep her shirt's v-neck ran.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 4:17 pm

Jasmine's smirk widened even more as she watched Claire's eyes. She didn't move, didn't say a word, merely watched and waited to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 4:18 pm

Claire slowly, shyly, crawled a bit closer. She claimed Jazz's lips in what started as a gentle, loving kiss, and then quickly transformed into something more passionate, her hands sliding up and down her sides.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 4:20 pm

Jasmine's eyes slowly began to roll back in her head at the girl's touch, but she returned the kiss with as much fervor as she was able. Her hands slid to the girl's hips, grasping them and holding her in place.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 4:22 pm

Claire didn't know what to do next, so she simply held on to Jazz, kissing her fiercely. Her tongue darted into her mouth, replaying the scene from before. Her hands gave Jazz's hips a firm squeeze, digging into the fabric of her gym shorts.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 4:26 pm

Jasmine let out a moan despite herself, sliding down and onto her back beneath the girl as their tongues fought for dominance.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 4:28 pm

Claire smiled into the kiss at the sound, feeling a burst of heat from her chest. She broke the kiss, trailing kisses down to Jazz's ear. "T-That sound... I-I-I feel strange... g-good, when you make t-that noise..." She took Jazz's ear lobe between her teeth, giving a tentative squeeze of her teeth.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 4:29 pm

Jasmine's back arched slightly as her eyes rolled back once more and she moaned, open-mouthed and pleased, her fingers gripping the girl's hips and holding her close. She tried to think, tried to say something, anything, if only to prove that she wasn't overwhelmed, but such proof was nonexistant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next