Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:36 am

Claire pulled her close, her fingers rough on her body. She pulled away from her neck, claiming her mouth passionately as her own strangled off scream tore through her, her core pulsing around Jazz's fingers.

Sarah nodded, pursing her lips. "That sounds really complicated... Course, given Sayv, I guess not. Oh, Ace and I are a couple now..." She said off handedly.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:49 am

Jasmine struggled to keep up her actions, seeking her release as well as her girlfriend's as their tongues battle for dominance. Thought had escaped her entirely, replaced by her instinctual, bodily need.

Antonio shot up, brow raised, "And when did that happen?" It sounded more like a demand than he'd intended, and he coughed, running his hand up the back of his hair as he tried to calm down. "Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:53 am

Claire whimpered softly her hips bucking against her hand as she drew close to the release she so craved. Still, she didn't relent, wanting to please Jazz as she was being pleased. She slipped another finger into Jazz, her fingers pumping vigorously.

Sarah shrugged. "A few days before the Burnsely trip... I was kind of surprised as well. Its complicated. He's complicated."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:55 am

Jasmine's own body seemed only to be stiffening, as though she was fighting against her own desires, but she continued, mimicking Claire's actions as she continued to kiss and be kissed, to please and be pleased.

Antonio shook his head, "Nothing about your strange little life can be simple, can it, Sarah?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 12:00 pm

Claire whimpered loudly, the only warning before she broke their kiss and threw her head back, letting out a strangled, guttural, primal moan, her core tightening around Jazz's fingers as she released. Even as she barreled over the edge, she didn't relent, her hands roughly grabbing and teasing with Jazz's body.

Saray gave a quiet laugh, shaking her head. "Apparently not..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 1:46 pm

Jasmine's teeth bit into her lower lip as she shuddered and road out her own high, waiting until Claire's body loosened. She let out a long, shaky sigh, sounding as though she hadn't had a drop of water in years, before practically collapsing beside her.

He grinned, "Well, at least things are looking up, right?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 1:48 pm

Claire panted heartily, staring blankly up at the sheet that served as the roof for their pillow fort. She was too weak to do more than pull her fingers from Jazz, but she did manage to take her hand with her spare hand, giving it a tired squeeze.

Sarah laughed more heartily at that. "I guess... Dunno how things could get much worse."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 2:05 pm

Jasmine offered a lop-sided grin, panting at looking at the girl through half-lidded eyes. Weakly, she reached over and pulled her girlfriend close so that Claire's head rested on her chest. She sighed softly, regulating her breathing and struggling to relax.

Antonio shook his head, smiling as he reached over and squeezed her hand, "Ask How can it get better?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 2:12 pm

Claire snuggled up close to her, her breathing still fast paced. She gave her a gentle nuzzle, closing her eyes for a moment.

Sarah smiled a bit at that. "That's a good question to ask..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 2:20 pm

Jasmine laughed weakling, slowly to try to wet her throat as she held the girl close to her.

He winked, "The positive is always better, isn't it." He gestured to the door. "C'mon, it's hot. Let's go get some ice cream."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 2:23 pm

Claire muzzled her again, dry swallowing and finding her voice, though it was nothing but a hoarse whisper. "Did I do good?"

Sarah stood quickly, a big grin on her face. She made it halfway to the door before turning to Tony. "Should we grab the girls?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 2:33 pm

Jasmine let out a week laugh, "Yes," she said, nuzzling her, "You did damn good."

Antonio looked up and shook his head, a crooked smile on his face. "Let them have their time together."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 2:35 pm

Claire leaned up, giving her a loving kiss. "I'm glad..." She snuggled back up against her chest. "Spend the night with me tonight?" It was a whispered request, perhaps because she was afraid of Jazz's answer.

Sarah raised a brow. "Do you know something I don't?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 2:38 pm

Jasmine merely grinned, nodding as she closed her eyes and settled. "Anything you want, my Angel."

Antonio just shrugged, "Normally when they get to hang out, one or both of us is around. Besides that, you know how Claire is in crowds. I don't think she's quite ready to get out of the house just yet."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 2:42 pm

Claire gave a soft, happy chuckle, snuggling close to her and closing her eyes. "Thank you..."

Sarah nodded, looking up at the ceiling. "Yeah... Let's give them some time. C'mon, there's this great ice cream shop a couple blocks away. We can walk there."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 2:48 pm

She toyed with the girl's hair absently, merely making a small, happy sound in response.

Antonio smirked, "We can get them something, if it doesn't melt."

OOC: Closed now or what's?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 2:49 pm

OOC: I'm happy with this resolution. You?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 2:50 pm

ooc: Si! I'll move it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10