Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Logs of Yumerki

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Logs of Yumerki Empty
PostSubject: The Logs of Yumerki   The Logs of Yumerki I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 7:14 pm

.-. This log will contain a count of each characters soul count as well as their abilities. They will be updated as of a weekly basis, and on occasions earlier than than that assuming that I never lose count.  However for now It will only contain the currently active characters I use.

Codes used:

[url=http://[/url]

Last edited by YumerkiAburama on May 20th 2014, 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Logs of Yumerki   The Logs of Yumerki I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 12:13 am

Greed is something to pass the time by....Or maybe it's something a bit more beautiful.

Name:Desco
└Alias: The Thieving Blossom
BirthDay June,26

Death too is like Greed. Does it scare you as well? I wonder what you can do.

Abilities

Name: Soul Edge
Ability Soul Cost:O(Starter Ability.)
Tier:1
Learned/Gained : Through Creation
Description: Unlike other weapons that have been created Desco has an edge. She like a few others can manifest a portion of her weapon form outside onto her body. However these blades are not fully functional, and can only be brought out from her wrists. That look exactly the same as her ordinary weapon forms blade as well. While using these blades she'll gain a aqua green tint to her eyes as well.

Greed is what tears friends apart...they are drawn to it like moths for a flame....hehehe . Can I really be that cold?

Friendships

Acquaintance : N/A
Childhoods Friend: N/A
Friend: N/A
Best friend: N/A
Love interest: N/A

Now you to know true sorrow... You now understand Greed. Maybe I'll devour madness after all, and let the true nature show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Logs of Yumerki   The Logs of Yumerki I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 7:07 pm

May the madness be drowned by my beautiful chaos.

Name: Yumerki Aburama

Alias: The Rabbit whom tamed Dragons/ Winged Devil/ The Timeless
Birthday~ June,26,????
Miester Level: 0
Animal Basis : Rabbit
Elemental Spell types: Electricity, Ink
Spirit Beast: Dragon/Pipe Fox

Beauty can be just as Corrosive as madness. However with those of you drenched in shadow you're nothing.May chaos always brew with despair.

Abilities/Spells

Name:Soul Ink manifestation/Creation
Soul Cost:0(Starter Ability)
Tier: 1
Description:
With the magical properties of his powers Yumerki had been granted the power to create a think black ink from his body. Potentially this ink is made from his soul wave length as well. As so it can, and will be seen emerging from numerous places manifest his body. Unlike Black blood this is a rather weak imagination that has greater limits. For one it can't create constructs of solid nature, and may only create this constructs if not connected to the body. Usually crafted in the shape of animals, or other creatures.

Name: Lighting Magic
Soul Cost: 0(Starter Magic)
Tier: 1
Description: This is the basic do no of element manipulation. Due to being a witch this comes naturally, and can be created rather than controlled. Lightning magic is usually focused on speed rather than power. Sometimes both is in order. More concentrated lightning magic may actually leave burns, and effect the nervous system somewhat.

Name: Area Transformation : Ink covering
Type: Spell
Tier: 2
Description:
This spell utilizes the power of Yumerki's ink creation in order to change the battle field. Usually being a simple ink cover over the ground beneath. Sometimes this spell may be even more detailed depending on the caster. Periodically bubbles will rise from the terrain as well.

Name: Ink Hydra
Ability Type: Spell
Spell type:Offensive
Tier: 2
Description:
Despite the spells name it is somewhat different from a hydra. Fore with the casters command the ink he controls will form into a numerous amount of serpent like heads. Each of the heads will then lunge at the foe attempting overwhelm, and eventuality suffocate the target by covering/clogging its lungs.

Name: Raji The God of thunder
Type:Spell
Spell type:Offensive
Tier:3
Description: The most powerful spell in the stressful list of Yumerki. This spell will gather together a condense form of electrical energy. However this electrical energy would take a black pigment, and form a rabbit like shape. At the casters discretion the rabbit will be sent running/flying toward the target at a speed of 25-59fps. On impact with anything the attack will implode, and release a flurry of sparks. These sparks will dance across the field periodically over a circular radius of 8ft. It will burn the target, and eventually cause damage to the nervous system.

Name: Spirit Beast Summoning
Requirements: Angevine bloodline
Type: Spell
Spell Type: Supplementary
Tier: 3
Description:
With the thoughts of one's heart brought out to the surface one may perform this spell. A spell in which influences one's mind to combine it's Soul wave length, and self. By doing so they may glance inside their Soul world to view the beast that awaits. Usually a spirit of many, or any origin. This creature represents one's self in all it's glory. It may include more than one beast as well. The stronger the witch, and never wavering Soul wavelength is the spells power/fuel. However it is known only by Angevine Family members.

Sorrow will fear man just as they fear it.

Relationships

Weapon Partner: Trinity Yugure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Logs of Yumerki   The Logs of Yumerki I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 2:34 am

Name:Elizabeth, Midnight
Alias:Serpent Of The Eclipse
Blood Type:O
Birthday:December,14,????
Alignment:Neutral
Magic Type:Hybrid Vector Magic
Meister Level:0

Magic:

Name: Gorgon's Thread
Type: Offensive magic
Soul Cost:0
Description: As with most witches focusing on a certain type of magic is most effective. So to that sense Elizabeth has created a magic in which resembles vector magic in a sense. However this magic is a lot smaller, and more effective. It appears to be mere threads of scarlet that flow from the users fingers. The threads each share the strength of steel, and can cut as much as it does. However being made of magic they can be manipulated to take upon other forms. These forms include that of large serpents that seem to engulf her arms once the change has been made into full effect.

However this simply changes the strings shape, and not it's actually strength. With the snakes being the main they can support her weight, and be used to grapple onto things such as ledges, and poles.

Threads:
N/A
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Logs of Yumerki   The Logs of Yumerki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Logs of Yumerki
Page 1 of 1