Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Music Sharing ~ ♪

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Music Sharing ~ ♪ Empty
PostSubject: Music Sharing ~ ♪   Music Sharing ~ ♪ I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 5:28 pm

In this thread you can talk about the kind of music you like, whether it's a particular genre, band, vocalist -- whatever! I think posting videos is the best way to get others to hear about the kind of stuff that you're into, so I'll take the initiative. It'd be nice if we could get a system going of video post, comment about previous video with another video posted, repeat. I'll keep it lax on here though, so as long as your discussing something music related it's okay with me. I play lots of Dance Dance Revolution so I've got to keep it peppy. Hopefully you can bare it. :P

Back to top Go down

Music Sharing ~ ♪ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Sharing ~ ♪   Music Sharing ~ ♪ I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 5:54 pm

One of my favorite songs ever, I can now tell we have very different music tastes
Back to top Go down

Music Sharing ~ ♪ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Sharing ~ ♪   Music Sharing ~ ♪ I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 7:04 pm

I liked the parts when he's in the telephone booth and screaming but you're right about the different tastes. :P

Anyways...

Same genre but less robotic -- she's an actual person after all. I tend to stick to sappy, J-Pop type of music. I've got some creepier songs somewhere, though.
Back to top Go down

Music Sharing ~ ♪ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Sharing ~ ♪   Music Sharing ~ ♪ I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 7:05 pm

I'm kinda into jpop but I rarely listen to iit
Back to top Go down

Music Sharing ~ ♪ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Sharing ~ ♪   Music Sharing ~ ♪ I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 11:10 pm

I like pop and christian. Sorry I am on a tablet I can't post videos. But my most favorite song ever is "To the Sky" by Owl City a.k.a. Adam Young. He is super awesome!
Back to top Go down

Music Sharing ~ ♪ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Sharing ~ ♪   Music Sharing ~ ♪ I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 11:17 pm

I am a very anti Christian person but a lot of the music is good so that's a plus. Any Marilyn manson fans? I feel like I'm in the minority here. Here's a list of some I my favorite bands

Pierce the veil
Sleeping with sirens
A day to remember
All time low
Bring me the horizon
Of mice and men
My chemical romance
Fall out boy
Black veil brides
Memphis May fire
Breathe Carolina
Issues

To name a few
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Music Sharing ~ ♪ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Sharing ~ ♪   Music Sharing ~ ♪ I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 1:17 am

The one thing that Marilyn Manson did that I like was "This is Halloween."
Back to top Go down

Music Sharing ~ ♪ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Sharing ~ ♪   Music Sharing ~ ♪ I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 12:57 pm

Conner, you would really get along with my sister. She is really into screamo.
Back to top Go down

Music Sharing ~ ♪ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Sharing ~ ♪   Music Sharing ~ ♪ I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 10:32 pm

Out of those bands I would hav to say my chemical romance is my favorite band ever. My favorite sons from them are ghost of you and Helena.
Back to top Go down

Music Sharing ~ ♪ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Sharing ~ ♪   Music Sharing ~ ♪ I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 11:47 am

Honestly. I hate bands.... I just like solo artist I guess. I'm not a big fan of rap either. I like pretty much every style of music, from Indian to rock.... Except... For country. I HATE country music. Eternally. But I like dubstep a lot, and only the good ones. My favorite artist are your more mainstream female ones, such as, Lana Del Rey, Rhianna, Yoncé, Fiona Apple. There aren't to many male guys out there that I know of that aren't rapping. But I do like Drake, and the Weeknd, and.... I must admit...... I listen to.... MILEY CYRUS!!!! Yes yes yes, I know its a crime against my manhood but I like her music.

I'm not sure if any of you friends have ever heard of Björk, but I like one of her songs... I like Christian rap. I rarely listen to it on my own, but I like it when I hear it. And, for those of you that know Kataro, if you could find a theme some for him, that'd be great! Because I have no idea what song he'd have.
Back to top Go down

Music Sharing ~ ♪ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Sharing ~ ♪   Music Sharing ~ ♪ I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 9:31 pm

-hugs my chemical romance poster because dead eyes is too mainstream- please tell me I'm not the only emo kid here?
Back to top Go down

Music Sharing ~ ♪ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Sharing ~ ♪   Music Sharing ~ ♪ I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 10:53 pm

Haha, well I channel my angst with cuter things... I guess? :P This is a little different, though. I like this guy's style a lot.

Back to top Go down

Music Sharing ~ ♪ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Sharing ~ ♪   Music Sharing ~ ♪ I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 9:22 am

I never thought music could cause me to convulse, not in a bad way, that was just extremely fast. Ed sheeran ain't got shit on that singer
Back to top Go down

Music Sharing ~ ♪ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Sharing ~ ♪   Music Sharing ~ ♪ I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 1:09 pm

I enjoy a good rock tune and enjoy finding covers of it even more. So when I found this cover of Through the Fire and Flames, I had to share it.

Back to top Go down

Music Sharing ~ ♪ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Sharing ~ ♪   Music Sharing ~ ♪ I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 3:17 pm

Yeah. I don't really know any of the cool, not well known artist. I feel so alone. :(
Back to top Go down

Music Sharing ~ ♪ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Sharing ~ ♪   Music Sharing ~ ♪ I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 9:43 pm

I'm creating a religion and we only have one rule.
Thou shall not conform.

Back to top Go down

Music Sharing ~ ♪ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Sharing ~ ♪   Music Sharing ~ ♪ I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 9:49 am

Good ole mcr
Back to top Go down

Music Sharing ~ ♪ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Sharing ~ ♪   Music Sharing ~ ♪ I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 7:18 pm

The internet will appreciate this
Back to top Go down

Music Sharing ~ ♪ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Sharing ~ ♪   Music Sharing ~ ♪ I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 7:37 pm

My favorite bands and their songs have to be:

-My Chemical Romance "Teenagers" "Cancer" "Dead!"
-Falling in Reverse "Drug In Me Is You" "Tragic Magic"
-Gorillaz (Most favored band. ewe) All duh songs. .u.
-The Glitch Mob "Drive It Like You Stole It" "Seven Nation Army" "Fortune Days"

Any good dubstep or hardstyle music is pretty good. Mainstream music sucks butts.
Back to top Go down

Music Sharing ~ ♪ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Sharing ~ ♪   Music Sharing ~ ♪ I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 8:18 pm

These all have to be my absolute favorite though.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Music Sharing ~ ♪ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Sharing ~ ♪   Music Sharing ~ ♪ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music Sharing ~ ♪
Page 1 of 1