Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marla Winslow

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Marla Winslow Empty
PostSubject: Marla Winslow   Marla Winslow I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 10:53 pm

Name: Winslow, Marla

Appearance: http://ritusss.deviantart.com/art/Manga-girl-185574485
Is about 5ft 4 inches with blonde hair. Wears a blue hoodie with a white tank top underneath. Skinny jeans and grey hightops. Wears a dark pink dress with light blue ruffles at the waist during special occasions. Doesn't wear any makeup, being sort of a tomboy. Wears beats headphones around her neck that are neon green, and instead of the beats logo, she had them specaily ordered with Death's logo. Her eyes are a dark purple. This trait has been passed down from generation to generation with all the women in her family.

Weapon Form: http://www.swordsoftheeast.com/browseproducts/Black-Legion-Battle-Axe.HTML
A battle axe with two blades that extend up farther than normal with a black handle. The handle has a neon green stripe going right up the middle of the handle. This trait comes from the headphones she wears that transfers to her weapon form.

Love Interest: Dylan Kirk

Personality: A very bright and outgoing person. You could say she's the "life of the party". Is very affectionate of Dylan and will be willing to do most things for him. Marla is that person who cracks a joke when everyone's down in the dumps to brighten things up. Agrees a lot with Dylan, and deeply is in love with him. Doesn't think much of kishins except that they're souls taste good.

History: Grew up in a family with three older brothers. She always got the crumbs at the bottom of the cookie jar and was usually last in line. Marla's brothers picked on her constantly, even when her parents were around. No matter what punishment they got, they would not stop. So Marla's parents had no choice but to send them to military school. When they got back at the end of that year, it was like they were different people. They no longer picked on Marla, in fact, they were nice to her. When Marla turned 14, she joined the DWMA in hope of becoming a
Death Scythe. She had only turned thirteen when she discovered that she was a weapon. When she met Dylan,she immediatly fell in love with him. At the time, he was dating Kokoa (i think thats the name). As soon as they broke up she asked him on a date. Everything took off from there.

"Have you read the rules?" I love soul eater!

Last edited by Crona's Tears on May 29th 2014, 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Marla Winslow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marla Winslow   Marla Winslow I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 10:54 pm

If Conner decides against her and Dylan dating, I can change that.
Back to top Go down

Marla Winslow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marla Winslow   Marla Winslow I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 2:18 pm

Oh, and by the way, I LOVE SOUL EATER!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Marla Winslow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marla Winslow   Marla Winslow I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 2:30 pm

If you could give a little more detail on the appearance, I can accept her. I understand the picture kinda personifies her, but it's an un-said rule to have it mostly in writing.
Back to top Go down

Marla Winslow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marla Winslow   Marla Winslow I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 12:30 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down

Marla Winslow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marla Winslow   Marla Winslow I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 11:08 pm

Accepted and moved. Sorry for the delay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marla Winslow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marla Winslow   Marla Winslow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marla Winslow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: