Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roxie Articka

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Roxie Articka Empty
PostSubject: Roxie Articka   Roxie Articka I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 7:22 pm

Roxie Articka Octie1990-368500080135_3

Name: Roxie Articka

Meister: N/A

Weapon Form: She is a steel double bladed sword. Each blade is about 2 ft each. It has a grip so it is easier to hold, the grip is black rubber. Her weapon requires a lot of skill to be able to master using because of the damage it can do.

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: Roxie has long, wavy, orange hair that comes up to her upper back. She has grey eyes that are partly covered by her hair. She is tall and has a very fit structure also very long legs. She has a orange and black baseball cap that she wears backwards. She wears a white shirt with red rims that comes up to her lower belly, she also wears a black shorts with a black belt. She wears Black gloves that are cut off at the fingers.

Personality: Roxie is a outgoing, funny, and trustworthy girl that doesn't fret to protect her partner. Her hobbies are playing softball and also singing at her local job. She isn't scared of a lot of things except spiders... she absolutely HATES spiders. She is really loyal to her friends and wont ever stand to see them hurt, but she is kinda a show off and likes to show of her tricks she can do.    

History: She was born in a small town in Sweden and was trained to go to the DWMA when she was 9. She found out she was a weapon when she was 13 and trained with her best friend Allie who was a meister, but was killed by a kishen when they were both 15. She swore to that day she would protect every one of her friends to the day she dies.

Have You Read the Rules?
I Love Soul Eater ^-^

Last edited by The_Quiet_One13 on May 23rd 2014, 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Roxie Articka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxie Articka   Roxie Articka I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 1:46 am

The weapon description is quite short, but everything else looks really good. Maybe if you added something like the colour of the grip of the sword, how long the sword is e.t.c?
Back to top Go down

Roxie Articka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxie Articka   Roxie Articka I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 5:04 pm

Yea thank you I will fix that right away!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Roxie Articka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxie Articka   Roxie Articka I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 5:31 pm

Looks good to me!

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Roxie Articka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxie Articka   Roxie Articka I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2014, 8:37 pm

Hmmm...I very much like this character. How did I miss it?!
Back to top Go down

Roxie Articka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxie Articka   Roxie Articka I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2014, 8:58 pm

Ha thanks! if you have a meister that would be great she needs one!
Back to top Go down

Roxie Articka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxie Articka   Roxie Articka I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2014, 9:26 pm

Nalik just might work with her.... He's not used to the dual-sword weapon itself, but his normal way of fighting incorperates spinning his sword quite a bit to build momentum and attack relentlessly. So it wouldn't be that difficult to learn how to use her. And I think they might work off of eachother fairly well. He's the type of person who's really direct and unappologetic about what he says and doesn't want to be weighed down by someone who can't hold their own. So his partner would need to be someone who would be kind-of strong and able to deal with people well... which seems to be where you're going with Roxie....

I won't be able to start a thread or anything until Thursday, but, if you're intrested, it wouldn't hurt to see how well they can work together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roxie Articka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxie Articka   Roxie Articka I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roxie Articka
Page 1 of 1