Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maybe I can be a pet?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Maybe I can be a pet? Empty
PostSubject: Maybe I can be a pet?   Maybe I can be a pet? I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 4:32 am

Kitsune's patience was nonexistent, so 'waiting for her perfect man' just wasn't cutting it. Maybe if I can't be a man's girlfriend, and love him like that... Maybe I can be a pet? She walked down one of the streets of Death City in her fox form, hoping that not everyone in school knew she was a fox witch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I can be a pet?   Maybe I can be a pet? I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 7:46 am

"Kitsune? What are you doing?" Kasai said flying up to her and landing on the ground next to her. She was quite...small...for a phoenix...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I can be a pet?   Maybe I can be a pet? I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 11:02 am

Hikaru walks down the alleyway holding the map his hair slightly ruffled when he looks up he sees the phoniex and fox walks over to  them and kneels down to pet the two "Well aren't you two animals cute."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I can be a pet?   Maybe I can be a pet? I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 11:09 am

Kasai let out a small squak. She had never been petted before but, she had to say, she kinda liked it.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I can be a pet?   Maybe I can be a pet? I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 8:13 pm

Kitsune rubbed her head up against the friendly hand, pushing herself closer to Kasai and whispered; "THAT'S what I'm doing here. Why do you think I act so much like my animal form? Because I know how great it is to be a fox. Why don't you join me?" She playfully pawed Kasai's wing, looking up at Hikaru to make sure she didn't hear the two talking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I can be a pet?   Maybe I can be a pet? I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 8:17 pm

Kasai flies onto Hikaru shoulder. She fluffs out as though she is comfortable.

Last edited by IceChika13 on June 14th 2013, 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I can be a pet?   Maybe I can be a pet? I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 9:33 pm

OOC: it is not Hikari this is a new guy named Hikaru

Hikaru is too busy petting Kitsune and Kasai to notice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I can be a pet?   Maybe I can be a pet? I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 9:36 pm

She struts down his arm and onto his hand.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I can be a pet?   Maybe I can be a pet? I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 9:38 pm

OOC: Very creative names... ^_^;

Kitsune runs up to his leg, reaching up towards his waist. She was trying to gesture that she wanted to go in his pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I can be a pet?   Maybe I can be a pet? I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 2:34 am

Hikaru puts the fox in his pocket and says "I will never find the academy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I can be a pet?   Maybe I can be a pet? I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:18 am

Kasai struts back upto his shoulder and squaks happily.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I can be a pet?   Maybe I can be a pet? I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 6:55 pm

Kitsune begins contently chewing on the rim of Hikaru's pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I can be a pet?   Maybe I can be a pet? I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:58 pm

Hikaru looks at Kitsune "Hey little white fox are you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I can be a pet?   Maybe I can be a pet? I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 10:06 pm

She looked up and barked indignantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I can be a pet?   Maybe I can be a pet? I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 10:27 pm

Kasai fluffs out again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I can be a pet?   Maybe I can be a pet? I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 10:56 pm

"Want some rabbit meat Snowy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I can be a pet?   Maybe I can be a pet? I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 10:58 pm

Kasai squawked not wanting to be ignored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I can be a pet?   Maybe I can be a pet? I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 11:00 pm

"And you want seeds Pyro?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I can be a pet?   Maybe I can be a pet? I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 11:03 pm

Pryo... She squawked happily
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I can be a pet?   Maybe I can be a pet? I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 11:08 pm

Snowy..? Really?! She barked happily, letting the name slide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I can be a pet?   Maybe I can be a pet? I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 11:18 am

"Ok" pulls out some seeds and rabbit meat and two bowls he puts the seeds in one bowl and put the rabbit meat in th other
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I can be a pet?   Maybe I can be a pet? I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 11:21 am

Kasai glides down and starts pecking at the seeds. Wow...For seeds these are pretty good...
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I can be a pet?   Maybe I can be a pet? I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 2:22 pm

Kitsune scrambled to get out of Hikaru's pocket, plopping on the floor and running over to the dish, and began eating happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I can be a pet?   Maybe I can be a pet? I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 8:54 pm

He grins "So you like eh? I wonder if you two have owners?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I can be a pet?   Maybe I can be a pet? I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 11:34 am

Kasai squawked again then, what looks like, shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I can be a pet?   Maybe I can be a pet? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe I can be a pet?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City-
Jump to: