Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

森 桃花

Go down 
AuthorMessage

森 桃花 Empty
PostSubject: 森 桃花   森 桃花 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 6:05 pm

Name: 森 桃花 (Mori, Momoka)

Appearance:
森 桃花 Takama10

Meister:

Weapon Form: (Refer to above picture.) Momoka's weapon form can vary greatly depending on the meister's soul wavelength, but she normally transforms into a magical staff. The tool is 3'5" and composed mostly of a durable gold. On its top lies a spherical, scarlet jewel suspended by a metallic crescent. Towards either end of the staff are pink decorations. If the right conditions are met, Momo becomes a winged spear capable of flight.

Love Interest:

Appearance: (Again you can refer to the picture.) Momoka stands at 5'6" with shoulder-length, coral pink hair that is offset by a pair of deep, sapphire blue eyes. She has a lithe build with some curves, growing only more robust as she matures. Overall, Momoka appears as a typical high school girl. In respects to how she presents herself, Momo prefers to keep her hair tied in pigtails with white ribbon. The weapon normally wears a white, long-skirted, sailor's uniform detailed in blue with a red bow tie; there are hints of gold around the attire, as well as tiny red jewels. On her feet are a pair of white high tops with similar features to her dress and a pair of black socks. She likes to wear black, fingerless gloves to tie the whole look together.

Personality: Momoka has a cute personality to match with her appearance. She's often times ditzy but still very nice person to be around. She tries to treat everyone like a friend and is almost always exuberant. Momoka usually holds her own power back when in battle — her subconscious mind not wanting to hurt even her enemies. It's likely that the incident with the truck driver triggered this pacifistic tendency. However, with the right meister she's sure to break out of her shell and deal some serious damage. Momo is flexible but doesn't have much experience when it comes to hand-to-hand combat. She's pretty physically weak; In fact, the only harmful thing about her is the ability to make killer, and I mean killer, food.

History: Momoka was born and raised in the Tokyo prefecture of Japan by her two average and loving parents. Neither her mother or father were weapons themselves, and they had little knowledge of the world of meisters and magic in general. Needless to say they were shocked when Momoka first transformed; the family was going into the city that day, and they were crossing one of the many bustling streets of Tokyo when a large gasoline truck headed towards them at full speed. Instinctively, Momoka spread her arms out in front of Mom and Dad and morphed into a colossal, golden shield adorned with a gigantic, red gemstone. After changing back she noticed that her clothing was drenched in blood. It was the blood of the driver who had broken through the truck's windshield, subsequently splattering himself on the girl's barrier form. A crowd had formed, and people stared at Momoka utterly horrified by the accident — her own parents included. Not able to bear the onlookers judging gazes she ran away, using the fire from the vehicle explosion for cover. Lord Death heard about everything on the news and sent representatives of the academy to track down Momoka and bring her to Nevada. There she learned the basics of her powers and why everything had happened the way that it did that day. She was disgusted at herself for having caused the truck driver's death, but at the same time she knew it wasn't her fault. The girl pleaded with Death until she was admitted into the DWMA, and now Momoka trains so that she may one day return to Japan and face her family. It pains Momo to have to fake her death so her parents don't go looking for her, but she wants them to be proud of her weapon blood — not terrified.

Miscellaneous: Momoka has a total of 4 weapon transformations including: a magical staff, winged spear, shield, and harp (all weapons respectively golden in color). Individual meisters can normally only access one or two of her weapon forms because the tool she changes into is mostly dependent on the nature of the soul wavelength she is bonded to; In some cases a certain scenario or even emotional atmosphere at the time can affect what Momoka becomes. Going back to wavelengths, Momoka possesses the ever rare, anti-demon wavelength. Thus, she is capable of doing significant harm to an array of malicious characters (witches, kishins, etc.) especially in her harp form. Momo's abilities outside of being a weapon are limited, but she is developing a technique where she shoots energy from her palms that comes from her own soul — similar to how her staff form functions. However, it is strenuous to Momo's body.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater! c:

Last edited by Philandros11 on May 26th 2014, 3:49 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down

森 桃花 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 森 桃花   森 桃花 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 6:09 pm

I doubt a lot of people know this but she looks a lot like Nanoha Takamichi from this Magical Girl show. Her weapon does too... Hope das okay! :3
Back to top Go down

森 桃花 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 森 桃花   森 桃花 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 9:54 pm

bump? :3
Back to top Go down

森 桃花 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 森 桃花   森 桃花 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 10:28 pm

I like her. Her history is sound, and he personality stands out, but it makes me question why she doesn't take anything seriously if she plans to become a greater person to prove herself.

And also, it would be greatly helpful, noteworthy (and a requirement) to list all of her possible transformations. Don't give her too many, I think 3-4 is a reasonable amount.
Back to top Go down

森 桃花 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 森 桃花   森 桃花 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 10:33 pm

Alright, I'll give her some solid transformations and try make more sense with her personality.
Back to top Go down

森 桃花 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 森 桃花   森 桃花 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 10:50 pm

Okay I changed it a little bit. I didn't put it in there, but I might just say she's afraid of blood. That'll make a lot of sense I guess. :P
Back to top Go down

森 桃花 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 森 桃花   森 桃花 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 10:54 pm

Much better.

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down

森 桃花 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 森 桃花   森 桃花 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 3:32 pm

Could I switch out one of her weapon forms for a harp, as well as give her an anti-demon wavelength?
Back to top Go down

森 桃花 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 森 桃花   森 桃花 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 3:40 pm

That is fine, but understand that an anti-demon wavelength isn't something that just exists, it also makes your character a primary target during any altercation with a kishin or kishin egg.
Back to top Go down

森 桃花 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 森 桃花   森 桃花 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 3:42 pm

Okay, sounds good. So the wavelength will be something she develops over time?
Back to top Go down

森 桃花 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 森 桃花   森 桃花 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 3:43 pm

No, it's not a slow process. It's just typically very rare.
Back to top Go down

森 桃花 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 森 桃花   森 桃花 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 3:44 pm

Oh, okay. If I make anymore characters she'll be the only one with the ability then.
Back to top Go down

森 桃花 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 森 桃花   森 桃花 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 3:44 pm

Exactly.
Back to top Go down

森 桃花 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 森 桃花   森 桃花 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 10:51 pm

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I've been informed that having multiple forms isn't allowed anymore. It's my fault for saying that it is and I take responsibility for making an assumption, but I will have to ask you to make the necessary changes. I can't apologize enough for the grief I have caused you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

森 桃花 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 森 桃花   森 桃花 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

森 桃花
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: