Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daryn Emron, aka Arc

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Daryn Emron, aka Arc Empty
PostSubject: Daryn Emron, aka Arc   Daryn Emron, aka Arc I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 6:55 am

Arc (Daryn Emron

Meister: none yet, possibly Kename

weapon form:
Daryn is quite similar to his personality, since he prefers long-range battles as a bow, but even at close-range, he can be quite deadly. As a bow-type weapon he can either be a long- or short bow, depending on the situation. The shortbow is perfect for chasing an enemy, because it's very light and easy to handle. It also comes with a small blade on either limb of the bow, to ensure survival  if an enemy gets to close. The longbow specializes in precise and quick fire, and is equipped with three slots to put an arrow into and fire them easily. The arrows themselves aren't formed in a quiver, or exist as soon as the weapon is formed. Rather than that, the arrows form in the bow, as soon as the string is pulled. The arrows are purely made of the user's soul wavelength which is enhanced by the bow itself.

Daryn Emron, aka Arc Hoyt-Buffalo-Hunting-Bow1
Daryn Emron, aka Arc 5_Elf_ShortBow

Love interest: None

Appearance: Daryn is a 5'7" boy, wearing moslty black clothing. He always wears a little oversized black hoodie, and for some reason, short beige-like pants. His face is almost always covered by the hoodie he's wearing, and the only time his face is visible is in the short moment he raises his hoodie to see, after which it will just fall down again. His hair, although never visible, is dark grey with a small tuft of dark blue hair on the right side of his face.

Personality: First of all, his real name is Daryn Emron, but his prefered name is Arc. Arc is a distant person, and during his travels he became somewhat despised by multiple villages. The reason for this is simply because he tried to help, without knowing what the problem was, these misunderstandings came because he was just too afraid to ask what was wrong. Thus he ended up at DWMA, to help people and make up for his mistakes. Furthermore, in combat, he becomes somewhat more serious, but if he gets distracted, he returns to his shy and distant self.

History: As mentioned in the personality paragraph, Arc's mistakes during his travels caused him to make enemies in many villages, and thus he hasn't been in much contact with people. Most of his life he roamed the world, and the only thing he remembers of his parents is how they dropped him off at a forest. The reason for this is, that from a young age, Arc has accidentally hurt the people around him, to the point where his parents couldn't keep him anymore.

Miscellaneous: I'd like to mention here, that this is my first official rp, while I have had plenty of fights with my friends, using skype. So i'm not quite good at rpíng, but very willing to try.

Have you read the rules?
Yes, and I love soul eater  ;)
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daryn Emron, aka Arc   Daryn Emron, aka Arc I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 7:12 am

Uuum... Hello... Eer... Awkward?

Anyway, this character looks all good. I think it'd be cool to RP with you sometime soon. If you make a thread, expect one of my OC's there.

ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daryn Emron, aka Arc   Daryn Emron, aka Arc I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 7:21 am

Thanks, I'd love to RP together, although it might actually get awkward... I might just use the real name...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daryn Emron, aka Arc   Daryn Emron, aka Arc I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 7:24 am

I'm all for awkward. :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daryn Emron, aka Arc   Daryn Emron, aka Arc I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 3:54 pm

Looking forwards to our RP!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daryn Emron, aka Arc   Daryn Emron, aka Arc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daryn Emron, aka Arc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: