Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) Empty
PostSubject: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 8:23 am

Kename wonders around, looking back at Arc to see if he's still following him. "Seems like this is the best place to look.. or.. that's what i hope.." he says, not fully sure about where HERE is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 8:26 am

Arc slowly walks after Kename, but with quite a distance. He keeps walking to a certain point where he can hide, and quickly moves to the next spot.

"Kename, where are we?"Arc's look becomes more and more confused by the minute.
"Where are all the teachers?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 9:18 am

Arc Guander paced forward through the Guilottine lined corridor with his weapon from modifying gloves in hand. He was wondering how they worked and what better way to do so than to ask Lord Death? If the reaper didn't know himself, perhaps he could tell Arc about someone who might, or have someone invetigate them at least.

Then again, they may be an artifact deemed unsafe by Death and confiscated... Who knew?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 9:22 am

As Arc looks around cautiously, he notices someone walking into the room.
Panicking, Arc jumps behind one of the red poles, as scared as could be.

"Pssht, Kename! Who is that?" as he points toward the newly entered person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 9:24 am

Kename turns around with a dull look on his face, asking. "Is someone following us?"
He looks to see at whom Arc points, then quickly jumps behind a pillar aswell. "You're right.. Is he after us?" He ask in a panic.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 9:29 am

Arc continues down the corridor, fiddling with the gloves in his hand. He noticed the two weirdos hiding behind the pillars but payed them no heed, so he walked past them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 9:32 am

Kename just randomly starts screaming as the guy walks past, then puts a hand on his mouth, as he stares at the person. "That was a bad idea." He repeats in his mind, hoping that whomever it was would ignore it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 9:33 am

Arc jumps away from the screaming Kename, hudling up to a small ball, shivvering and crying.

"Don't kill me, please!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 9:34 am

No such luck. Arc turned around and looked at Kename straight on in the eyes. "What is your problem? Are you going to see Lord Death or are you just around to scream at random people who are?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 9:37 am

Kename calms himself. "Y-you're not after us?" he asks, his heart still racing at incredible speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 9:38 am

Arc raises his head, asking: "Am I dead yet?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 9:41 am

"What? NO! What made you think I was? Why would I go after you two and why would I kill you?" Arc shook his head dissaprovingly at the pair of clowns in front of him and turned back around to continue on his way to the Death Room. "What are you two doing here if you aren't going to the Death Room anyway?"

Hopefully these two won't think the Death Room is some sort of butcher bay... They seem to be pretty new here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 9:44 am

Arc get's up.

"We were... kinda...lost. So we wanted to, uhm, ask a teacher what we need to do..."

"I just got here half an hour ago..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 9:45 am

"He's right.. we don't really know where to find the teachers and hoped to find one here."
He says, slightly relieved, his heart starting to slow down again.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 9:49 am

"Ok, no way you couldn't know what this place is. Look above you. Huge guilottines. Support beams... A long corridor, which seemed too long for the academy to fit..." Arc listend the things about their current location, though if they didn't know straight away, they wouldn't know at all. "This is the way into the Death Room. Lord Death, the headmaster, is usually at the end of this corridor in front of a mirror or drinking tea with a Death Scythe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 9:52 am

Arc looks amazed, because he was so focused about other people, that he didn't notice where he was.

"That...makes sense...i guess..."

"So, do you know what we need to do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 9:54 am

"Since we don't know what to do." He says after Arc stops talking, he continues. "That's one of the reasons we were looking for a teacher."
Kename scratches the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 9:59 am

"Well, you can ask Lord Death. C'mon." Arc says as he waves his gloves forward down the corridor towards the entrance to the Death Room. He starts walking and wonders how these two were able to get a place at this Academy... If they weren't weapons, that is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 10:01 am

"O- ok..."

Arc follows the cool-looking guy, but still stays back a bit evertime he moves

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 10:02 am

Kename nods, quickly following the guy. "S-Sure.. If he's the headmaster he must know.." he says, before looking towards Arc, who also started following him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 10:06 am

"If you act like such dinguses in front of him, he's probably gonna chop your head." Arc said, hoping that they get nervous and think that it's worse than it is and freak out and ACTUALLY get reaper chopped. He wanted to witness what the fuss was all about, but he certainly didn't want to be on the receiving end of Lord Deaths infamous chop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 10:07 am

Arc get's scared from hearing that, and hides behind Kename while they're walking, hoping no one would see him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 10:07 am

Kename takes a deep breath, easily calming himself in doing so. "He's right.. we should show our best side." He says smiling.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 10:11 am

Dammit... One out of two. "Anyway, how did you two clowns get places in the academy?" Arc asks, while still looking ahead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 10:12 am

Arc gets a little calmer, and says: "well... I'm a weapon... I- I want t- to help people..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next