Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yitian.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Yitian. Empty
PostSubject: Yitian.   Yitian. I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 12:49 pm

Name: Yitian

Meister: Looking after losing his first partner.

Weapon Form: A wrist mounted blade that runs over the top of the hand, the blade is one sided, with the sharp side facing away from the hand and the glove it is attached to, the blade is black with a thin silver line running across it, it can adjust it's size to that of a normal sword, the glove itself has a thin armor plating to protect the lower arm of who uses it.
The blade itself looks a bit like this:
Yitian. 41WImLqs1yL._SS500_

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: He has an average hight, long grey hair with some black running through it, his eyes are yellow, the left one having a scar running across it, he also has multiple scars across his body, he usually wears a thick black leather coat which runs all the way down to his feet, he wears a white shirt and has a golden chain around his neck with a small cross on it, he is also quite muscular which clearly shows he trains often.
His face and hair is a bit like this:
Yitian. -anime-guy

Personality: At a first glance he might seem cold-hearted or even like a person you'd rather stay away from, but only those who know him and his past, those who understand him will actually see his good side, how he protects what he cares about and how he would give his life to do so, he has a mental scar from when his little brother died, this has a downside effect when he is unable to protect someone.

History: Growing up in a neighborhood with a lot of violence he did his best to protect his younger brother, but his parents didn't seem to care what happened, his mother was drug addict, spending most of her time outside the house, his father was weapon and was sometimes gone for days.

Around the age of 12 he and his brother went out to get groceries, but a bunch of thugs suddenly surrounded them, they grabbed his brother by the neck, threatening to kill him if he didn't give them all the money he had, yet even when he gave all the money they still said he needed to give more.
He couldn't give them more, so they slit the neck of his brother, this made Yitian break out in a fury of rage, this was the time when he found out he was a weapon, his lower left arm changed into a blade, which he used to butcher all of the thugs.. When he was done, he dragged his brother all the way home, hoping he would somehow, wake up.

Some years went by, Yintian never told his father about what happend, afraid to even think of it, but he had constant nightmares, seeing it happen over and over, he nearly went insane.
Then he made a promise.. a promise to never let anyone he cares about get hurt ever again.

At the age of 16 he decided to tell his father, who send him to the DWMA, it was there that Yintian found a partner with whom he worked for 2 year, before his partner got caught by the madness.. unable to slay his own partner he let him go and returned to the DWMA, until now, he still refused to take another partner, afraid to lose someone to madness once again.

In that 1 year, he has trained himself as best he could without the need of a partner.

Miscellaneous: Just wondering how many souls he would already have collected in 2 years?

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"

Last edited by Kename on May 30th 2014, 10:44 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down

Yitian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yitian.   Yitian. I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 3:29 pm

Could someone take a look at my character for me?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Yitian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yitian.   Yitian. I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 3:56 pm

As a weapon, I don't think you can start with any souls.
Also, I'll accept this when you use the image codes instead of just giving links.
[img]Place link here, remove * from tag.[/*img]
Back to top Go down

Yitian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yitian.   Yitian. I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 6:50 pm

Thanks for letting me know about the soul thing, edditing the images aswell.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Yitian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yitian.   Yitian. I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 6:58 pm

Accepted dis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yitian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yitian.   Yitian. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yitian.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: