Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Avvedich, Darek

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Avvedich, Darek Empty
PostSubject: Avvedich, Darek   Avvedich, Darek I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 11:47 pm

Avvedich, Darek 56828

Name Avvedich, Darek

Meister: Tsukiko Himura

Avvedich, Darek New-pse-tac-15i-elite-package-2013-available-aug-2013-1369-p
Weapon Form: Handheld Compound Crossbow. Shoots bolts composed of his meister’s soul wavelength.

Love Interest: (Those who are you character's crushes or committed relationships should go here. This is an optional portion and may be left blank.)

Appearance: A ginger, (don’t worry he’s not soulless) with a very chiseled complexion and body. His chin is stoic and rock hard similar to his abs. His body build is tremendous the most intimidating thing about him is his face, never a laugh to be seen, and eyes that seemed to look past you.

Personality: Darek is very gruff man, who’s seen the rougher side of things and is quite accustomed to it. He doesn’t really laugh at any jokes and doesn’t tend to make any either. He’s a very caring man even if he doesn’t appear to be, and would gladly put himself in the way of danger to protect someone else. Just don’t try to be funny, and you should get along fine.

History: Growing up in Oklahoma, his family hosted an annual archery contest, and he was inducted into it because every weapon in his family was a bow of some type. His mother would wield him in the competition. They weren’t really in the events to win considering that they were the ones who hosted it every year, but they had a lot of fun participating.

One year his brother became tired of playing for the pure entertainment of the audience, and instead he partitioned an archer to take aim with him one year, and he relentlessly won the medal. This deeply anger Darek’s family especially as he began to spend much more time with this other man.

Before long they discovered that long ago this man had made his brother into a kishin egg. They knew they had to bring him to justice, but they couldn’t bare the thought of standing against their own blood. When they finally dealt with him, it cost him his entire family, Darek the only to survive because of his weapon form. His brother was the first kishin egg he ever consumed, and not much longer he went the DWMA, to right his family name, and after a quick year, he did become a Death Scythe.

Miscellaneous: Anger Distortion: Pointedly towards his dead brother and other Kishin.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Avvedich, Darek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avvedich, Darek   Avvedich, Darek I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 10:00 am

If this is finished, I see no problems with it :D Lemme know if you want it accepted!

Also, side note: Is this you answering my request? x3
Back to top Go down

Avvedich, Darek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avvedich, Darek   Avvedich, Darek I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 10:18 am

Yus, please accept it. This is the answer to your request, you like?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Avvedich, Darek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avvedich, Darek   Avvedich, Darek I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 7:09 pm

I love it!

ACCEPTED :D
Back to top Go down

Avvedich, Darek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avvedich, Darek   Avvedich, Darek I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 7:24 pm

Yay! :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Avvedich, Darek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avvedich, Darek   Avvedich, Darek I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avvedich, Darek
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Death Scythes/Teachers :: Inactive Death Scythes/Teachers-
Jump to: