Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) Empty
PostSubject: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 10:18 pm

A modest appartment with soothing green walls. It's growing plants everywhere, and is extremely tidy. it has a bathroom, and a cream bedroom. The bedroom has a matress on the floor, a canopy with with lights strung above it. Every room has at least three different plants or herbs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 2:26 pm

Carmine had just locked the door to James' apartment and proceeded towards Penelope's apartment. He was wearing black jeans and a white shirt and a red long sleeved undershirt. He had worn his jacket just in case. He walked towards her apartment, he stopped at the flower stand and got a rose for her. He kept walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 2:35 pm

Penelope glanced at herself in a mirror that was partially overgrown by honeysuckle. She had decided to wear a dark blue dress it had a ruffled skirt and an open back, although thick straps over her shoulders. She put on a loosely knitted shoal, silver sequins scattered over it. Giving herself her one hundredth once-over that night, she paced nervously around her living space.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 3:12 pm

Carmine was walking and he saw a mirror in one of the stands. He looked into it and said "Aww... I hope she likes my appearance tonight..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 3:24 pm

Penelope was having similar thoughts about him as she bit her thumbnail and sat down, leg bouncing nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 3:33 pm

He walked up to her door and took a deep breath then knocked at her door. He his the rose behind his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 4:20 pm

Penelope heard the knock at the door, nearly jumping when she did. Quickly, she scrambled over to the door and brushed any invisible dirt from her dress. She then took a long deep breath and smiled as she opened the door.
"Hello, you look very nice tonight," she greeted, blush painting her cheeks already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 4:41 pm

Carmine's face went pale at the sight of the beautiful girl before him. "Wow, you look beautiful." He took the rose out from behind his back and have it to her. "This is for you." He said smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 4:44 pm

"Oh, thank you," Penelope replied, taking the rose and sniffing it, before placing it gently behind her ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 5:02 pm

He smiles. "You look beautiful." He puts his arm out. "Shall we go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 5:20 pm

Penelope nodded, taking his arm and stepping out the door quickly locking it behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 6:43 pm

He smiled then walked her towards the restuarant. He likes being around her because she makes him happy. Even though they barely know each other
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 9:34 pm

Penelope smiled softly, for some reason this person who was practically a stranger to her was making her feel like a little kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 10:33 pm

He walked up to the door and held it open for her. "Ladies first." He walked up to the podium and the waiter checked his name off and showed them to their table. Carmine pulled the chair out for her to sit, then he sat down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 1:16 am

Penelope took the seat, and glanced around.
"Thank you for bringing me here," she murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 11:46 am

He sat down across from her. "Your welcome, it was the least I could do. Since I killed your flowers..." He said that last part with a sad tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 1:00 pm

Penelope laughed lightly.
"Again, it's okay," she responded, this time keeping her lisp under check.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 3:07 pm

He laughed alittle then looked at the menu. The waiter came. "What can I get ya'll" Carmine looked at Penelope. "Get whatever you want, I'll just have pasta please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 3:08 pm

"Oh, I'll have a garden salad," Penelope said after a quick examination of the menu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 4:59 pm

"Oh, so you just love in Death city then." The waiter brought the food and the 2 teens ate.

Last edited by Ratonhnhaké:ton on May 29th 2014, 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 5:02 pm

"No, I'm pretty sure that's not the place I should be," Penelope responded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 5:36 pm

They finished eating. "So where do you want to go next? Carmine opened the door for her and they walked out.

Ooc: sorry I really don't have any idea of what to say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 5:53 pm

"I don't really know," Penelope responded. "None of the okay places to go around here are opened very late."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 5:58 pm

The waiter came running out before we walked away. "Wait we forgot, a cake for the cute couple!" Carmine: "No, no we aren't..." Carmine blushed red as ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 6:15 pm

Penelope's face practically glowed from the blush it had aquired.
"I-well-he-mint-just," she managed to word before she found herself stammering incoherent phrases.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next