Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:24 pm

He walked in and set his bag near the door. "Here you go." He puts her smoothie on the table. "Sorry about my appearance, I just came from the dojo."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:27 pm

"O-oh, no it'sh fine," Penelope stuttered. "Would like a towel or shomething?" she asked, coughing into her arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:35 pm

'Im fine. You should probably lie down." He said. He grabbed his towel from his bag and dried his hair off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 3:20 pm

Penelope nodded a couple of ties before slumping onto the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 5:13 pm

Carmine put the towel back in his bag then sat down in a chair next to the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 8:03 pm

Penelope adjusted her blanket slightly, coughing lightly into her arm again.
"Thanks for coming, Carmine," she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 8:25 pm

"No problem. The least I can do." He said smiling. He got up and knelt next to the couch. "You should try and get some rest. I'll see you later. Ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 9:54 pm

"'Kay,"  the girl replied drowsily, closing her eyes slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 10:13 pm

He covers her up with the blanket and gets his stuff and walks out the door and closes it behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 10:15 pm

Penelope soon fell into a light sleep, a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 10:18 pm

Carmine walks down the steps toward his cousins apartment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4