Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jacket. (Ready!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Jacket. (Ready!) Empty
PostSubject: Jacket. (Ready!)   Jacket. (Ready!) I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 11:34 pm

Jacket. (Ready!) Jacket___hotline_miami_by_awkner-d6lcyhh
Name: Jacket.
Weapon: None.
Appearance: Jacket wears a varsity Jacket and when he is out on missions an animal mask. He also wears jeans and old shoes. He has blond hair and green/blue eyes. He has a fair completion and looks like a normal guy when he is not currently trying to murder you. He has a muscular build but is not too ripped, his fingers are nice and long. But not unnaturally so.
Personality: Jacket does not talk very much at all. He finds it hard to understand himself. So much bloodlust... He displays the personality traits of a cereal killer. He is addicted to alcohol and a substance abuser. He and Tex tend to clash, but when it comes down to business they can agree.
Dislikes: People who think they are above him, criminals, Himself.
History: Jacket was once a fairly normal man. Worked as a handyman, owned a muscle car, run down apartment. His father named him sue in order to make him toughen up for the world. He really hated that man. So instead of going by that crap name he just used his stage name, Jacket. You see, Jacket hadn't always been a handyman. Why in high school for income he was in a band. They were doing really good for themselves. On summer vacation his third year they even went on tour. But his good fortune ended that day. They were driving through death city Nevada in their van, he was wearing his varsity jacket. The breaks malfunctioned and he was going way faster than he should have in the city. It didn't help that he Was more than a little tipsy and did not occur to him to safely stop the vehicle. He panicked and went soaring off one of the higher levels into a tower. They caught fire and punched a hole into it. Miraculously he survived, they sure didn't though. Jacket's been stuck in the past ever since then. He visits their grave in hook cemetery every damn day.
He lives with three roommates, his poor income cannot support much else. All of which have spent at least three years combined a piece in prison. They were all tired of the same repetitive crap that their lives had become. One morning, he woke up to find a package inside their home. He did not remember bringing it in. But he opened the metal container none of the less. Inside were fifteen human souls, one thousand dollars, and a note. " Eat up and answer your phone. Suddenly his phone rang. " Hello Sue. I trust you have the gift we sent you. We know you've been sad ever since the accident so get this, we want to pay you to relieve your stress. " Most normal people would have hung up but Jacket kept listening. " What do you need to do to get more money? Well its simple, we need you to do some things for us. And for that we need you strong. Hence the souls in the package. I'll get right down to it, we want you to kill people for us. Many people. Specifically those around the hospital in the business district. Inside of the hospital is a black box. You can find it in the personal effects in the morgue. Inside is some very important "goods" That we need you to retrieve. Go through the front door, kill your way to the morgue, and retrieve that box for me. Eat the souls before you go or you will not stand a chance. Don't worry, killing is much more fun then the law would have you believe. We'll make sure they arrive nice and late don't you worry. Go get them tiger. " *Click. This was a moment of seldom happiness for jacket. You see he was crazy, the type of man who was about to do this anyway, now he had an excuse. He sat down and gobbled down all those souls, before he took the knife started his car and smiled for the first time in years. For he was sick, and he was really going to enjoy this...
Powers:

AbilitiesDescription# of souls
Bloodlust.Jackets bloodlust. The angrier he gets the more he wants to kill. The more he kills the angrier he gets. As he kills more and more he gets stronger and stronger. His speed and reaction time also increase. This has a limit but he is quite a bit stronger than a normal man when he reaches it.
Other: Jacket often experiences things that make him question his sanity. He has a "friend" Who works in every store he ever goes to who talks to him about his killings and offers him free stuff. He also looses track of large portions of time. Say he got a call telling him to go to new York. His vision would turn into static and he would wake up a few days later in his car in new York.

Last edited by jac600 on May 29th 2014, 9:39 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

Jacket. (Ready!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacket. (Ready!)   Jacket. (Ready!) I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 11:40 pm

Denied. Dude, you already have ten characters. Even discounting the ones you dropped. You want this approved, your going to have to drop more characters. And teleportation is a big no no in terms of abilities.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Jacket. (Ready!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacket. (Ready!)   Jacket. (Ready!) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 6:37 am

I just have to add to this... You literally ripped this character 1:1 from Hotline Miami. Also, the second ability just screams "way to godmod out of hits but not break rules."
Back to top Go down

Jacket. (Ready!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacket. (Ready!)   Jacket. (Ready!) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 7:55 am

Yeah ok. Sho just died in battle btw. I wasn't really done I'll post finished when I am
Back to top Go down

Jacket. (Ready!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacket. (Ready!)   Jacket. (Ready!) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 7:00 pm

Major changes have been made.
Powers totally replaced.
History no longer copy pasted from hotline Miami, now it has depth.
Slight tweaks to personality. Like five words.
Back to top Go down

Jacket. (Ready!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacket. (Ready!)   Jacket. (Ready!) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 3:09 pm

Er, you realize that, even if the brakes did malfunction, the only thing that would happen is that he would have trouble, y'know, BRAKING? He would only speed up if he kept his foot on the gas pedal, and simply removing his foot from the gas would just cause him to slow down until the car came to a stop.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Jacket. (Ready!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacket. (Ready!)   Jacket. (Ready!) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 3:19 pm

If the normal breaks fail due to a hydraulics problem which is the most likely, the handbreak will still work. So, foot off the accelerator, handbreak on, downgear as you slow, aaaaand you are stopped.
Back to top Go down

Jacket. (Ready!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacket. (Ready!)   Jacket. (Ready!) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 3:33 pm

Wait a minute.... Sho was kind-of left in a 50 foot hole with his guts practically ripped out and burned. How the heck did he manage to climb straight up, get to a hospital, and survive long enough for someone to arrange for him to be killed with that kind-of injury? Actually, why the heck did someone arrange his death anyways, at that point, it's clear he wouldn't pull through what happened. Just throwing that out there.
Back to top Go down

Jacket. (Ready!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacket. (Ready!)   Jacket. (Ready!) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 6:19 pm

Tex carried him up. And his death was likely arranged so that Jacket could meet Tex.
Oh and beetle I will change his history slightly saying that he was driving and more than a little tipsy.
Back to top Go down

Jacket. (Ready!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacket. (Ready!)   Jacket. (Ready!) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 7:28 pm

Jac, how he got to a hospital isn't the issue so much as how he survived long enough to reach a hospital with the injuries Deth described as well as long enough for his death to be arranged. From what Deth describes, he would have had MAYBE ten fifteen minutes to live, and that by itself would have been a miracle. Because, you know, massive damage to his guts, bleeding, not to mention shock

Edit: and what do you mean by 'higher levels' in your bio? Dude, Death City isn't a mountain, its a city in nevada, AKA, one of the flatter states. And a van is not enough to topple a building unless it was thrown by, say, the hulk
Back to top Go down

Jacket. (Ready!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacket. (Ready!)   Jacket. (Ready!) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 7:33 pm

By the time he gets there ( in 20 minutes. ) Sho's body will be on a breathalyzer and he will be in an irreversible coma. ( Dead ) Tex will have said goodbye and he will pull the plug. He lives mad close to the hospital and was called when a scout of the organization that called Vinnie saw a weak kieshen die and his demon blade partner in mental distress.
Back to top Go down

Jacket. (Ready!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacket. (Ready!)   Jacket. (Ready!) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 7:39 pm

Jac, you don't seem to understand what I am saying. I have READ the thread Sho got his injuries in. There is literally NO way he could survive more than fifteen minutes. Further, even if Jacket lives close to the hospital, there is no reasonable way to gather fifteen souls that fast without attracting the attention of several meisters, or set up the phone call/package.
Back to top Go down

Jacket. (Ready!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacket. (Ready!)   Jacket. (Ready!) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 7:44 pm

The package is sitting there waiting to be delivered and Jacket to be activated.
When he gets there he will find that Sho did not make it as his injury's are to severe. He will find out he was too late by Tex telling him. While the two are fighting.
While he is covered in blood.
That works out doesn't it? Its not like whoever spotted Sho being murdered could see the fatality of his wounds through Tex.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Jacket. (Ready!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacket. (Ready!)   Jacket. (Ready!) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 8:00 pm

Yeah, except Tex was damaged. Y'know, due to the drill. That broke her stomach plates, and killed Sho. They totally could've seen his wounds.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

Jacket. (Ready!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacket. (Ready!)   Jacket. (Ready!) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 8:02 pm

Hey, they sent Jacket over immediately, he likely did not see the testinal a or most of the blood because Tex froze the wound. They knew he was going to die so they sent Jacket fast.
Back to top Go down

Jacket. (Ready!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacket. (Ready!)   Jacket. (Ready!) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 8:45 pm

Okay, then explain this: In your bio, it mentions something about soaring off a higher level into a tower. May I point out, once again, that death city doesn't actually HAVE higher levels, as far as I know? And that a van, even a large one, might DAMAGE a building, but no way it would bring it all down.
Back to top Go down

Jacket. (Ready!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacket. (Ready!)   Jacket. (Ready!) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 8:50 pm

Jacket. (Ready!) Death_City_(anime)
Upper levels being the roads along the top with the higher buildings as I assume death city was built going up. Unless the buildings towards the top are skyscrapers, which I am almost certain they are not. It would mean the steps to get to the d.w.m.a would either have to be incredibly long or steep.
Just towards the top I mean.
I can see how it would not bring it down. I will change it too " Crashed a hole inside and caught fire. "
Back to top Go down

Jacket. (Ready!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacket. (Ready!)   Jacket. (Ready!) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 8:57 pm

And I suppose you expect us to be okay by working the major plot at the end of BioShock 1 into Jacket's history as well? Do you have an original bone in your body?
Back to top Go down

Jacket. (Ready!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacket. (Ready!)   Jacket. (Ready!) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 9:41 pm

Oh yeah, I feel better about the character with the new history I just wrote up. Instead of going for another Vinnie who has constant internal struggles I made a sick man who the last things he loved died long ago. The conflict may not be that interesting but I feel it will do the job well. The character can hold it over. Check it out I just edited it.
Back to top Go down

Jacket. (Ready!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacket. (Ready!)   Jacket. (Ready!) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 9:54 pm

I really don't know who downvoted the bio, but to whoever did it, that's just messed up. Character bio posts are literally the last things that should be downvoted because they're already being judged by the staff. If the bio is bad, the character won't get through. I don't care what anyone thinks of the posts related to the bio or what's been said, but the bio itself shouldn't be downvoted mainly because, if it IS bad, it's going to go through changes before being approved.

I've upvoted the bio post to even the rating out to 0 and I hope crap like this never happens again.
Back to top Go down

Jacket. (Ready!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacket. (Ready!)   Jacket. (Ready!) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 9:58 pm

Oh damn! I need to add a like just for that!
Back to top Go down

Jacket. (Ready!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacket. (Ready!)   Jacket. (Ready!) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 10:18 pm

Eh, seems a little cliched, but otherwise, its much better. I would like to point out, however, that a guy rampaging through a hospital, especially in Death City, is likely to be killed pretty quick unless they are VERY strong. Because, y'know, meisters.
Back to top Go down

Jacket. (Ready!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacket. (Ready!)   Jacket. (Ready!) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 10:34 pm

Hey if he gets what he is there for he can make a clean getaway.
But dear god, please do not let Sylas anywhere near him in his first thread.

Last edited by jac600 on May 29th 2014, 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Jacket. (Ready!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacket. (Ready!)   Jacket. (Ready!) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 10:42 pm

Eheh.... Hehehehe.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

Jacket. (Ready!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacket. (Ready!)   Jacket. (Ready!) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 10:56 pm

Jac, my friend, you just did something very, very bad. You temped fate, my friend.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jacket. (Ready!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacket. (Ready!)   Jacket. (Ready!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jacket. (Ready!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next