Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request)   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 10:28 pm

Justice grinned slightly, holding a hand out, "And what are you feeling right now?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request)   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 10:31 pm

Claire took a look around at the others, then took xir hand. "Right now? I don't know... A little anxious..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request)   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:03 pm

Xe smiled, calm, collected, seeming to give off the very aura of such. "Trust me." Xir hand closed around Claire's gingerly, gentle and reassuring.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request)   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:40 pm

ooc: We're waiting on Bey and Ace before we continue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request)   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:49 pm

Addy anxiously watched them, eyes flitting between the two. She didn't have the issue of burning a meister, but it took a great deal of emotional control, as well as passion and emotion itself to use her to her full potential. Something that surprisingly most people lacked.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request)   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 1:08 pm

Claire closed her eyes and let out a shaky breath, but nodded. "Alright... I-I'll trust you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request)   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 1:17 pm

"There you go." Justice said, smiling, keeping xir eyes intent on the girl, "Breathe deeply, relax, and transform."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request)   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 1:20 pm

Claire took a slow, deep breath, slowly starting to glow. The change took a few moments, but then she was resting in Justice's hands.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request)   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 1:33 pm

A smile broke across xir face as xe slowly spun the hilt around xir hands. It was a beautiful weapon, almost matching xir hair. Justice turned to look at Addy and Arusa both, eyes flickering between them and the face of the blade, waiting for Claire to appear. Xir hands did not burn, though there was an insistent humming that seemed almost familiar. "Well then," Justice chuckled, "I think this says something about your confidence and ability to pair up, Farron." A nod was directed at the shinigami, "You can wield anyone, can't you, Death?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request)   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 1:35 pm

The face on the angel was one of serenity, though the mouth twitched every once and a while, signifying just how much she was restraining herself.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request)   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 3:03 pm

ooc: Justice refers to people by their last names or titles if they don't have one, so she's speaking to Arusa
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request)   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 3:52 pm

Arusa watched again in astonishment as Claire transformed to the angelic beauty that was her weapon form. A question was posed to him, and he was happy to give a response. "That seems to be the general observation, yes. Did you want me to try and wield Miss Farron?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request)   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 4:33 pm

"Her or the little one," Justice gestured to Adrastea, "Do you have your own partner?" Xe seemed proud to be holding the weapon, standing Claire upright beside her. The pair looked beautiful, perfectly matched in appearance and apparently in wavelength. The meister closed xir eyes, calming and relaxing, channeling the feelings to the weapon in xir hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request)   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 8:13 pm

Addy looked up, "M-my name is Adrastea. If you like, you can call me Addy. Do you want me to transform?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request)   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 8:51 pm

"Please do." He smiled. "Arusa, grandson of Lord Death."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request)   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 8:56 pm

Justice grinned, holding Claire in front of xir rather than at xir side this time. "Is Death the proper title for you?" Xe asked, curious as to whether or not xe was wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request)   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:04 pm

Addy smiled, thinking herself lucky that Lord Death's grandson would be so kind to her. Then again, so was Lord Death. She shifted into her long quarterstaff, the growth of wood on the end starting to twist into the likeness of the Reaper mask.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request)   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:12 pm

"Well, this certainly is fascinating." Arusa rolled her over in his hands a few times before holding her up. "I take that you're more than just a wooden staff though, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request)   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:14 pm

"Why don't you find out?" she teased. suddenly far more confident, "Go on, try something. Just make sure you really feel it."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request)   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:15 pm

Justice smirked, stepping back, holding the scythe sideways in front of xir. Xe was holding her defensively, watching, waiting.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request)   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:56 pm

Claire grew momentarily warm in Justice's grip before reigning in her feelings to serenity again. Her voice whispered to Justice. I'm not hurting you, am I?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request)   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 1:14 am

Careful as to not damage part of the school in any way, the shinigami backed up, standing as far from any walls as he could. "Alright, I have to... feel it..." He deftly whirled her in a circle, attempting to channel her wavelength.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request)   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 10:56 am

OOC: What's his emotional state right now? That affects how Addy works.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request)   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 5:31 pm

OOC: Calm or anxious I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request)   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 10:23 am

OOC: The anxiousness would be the stronger feeling, so that's what would manifest.

As he focused his thoughts a bit, the anxiety in his mind became physically manifested on the staff. A spark of electricity jumped up the handle, traveling in a spiral to the top, where it collected in a ball of lightning, that grew and grew to about the size of a basketball.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request)   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next