Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 8:57 pm

Jasmine raised her brow but did as she was told, looking at the girl curiously.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 9:03 pm

Claire smiled, offering her a quick kiss before slipping out of bed, wobbling for a few moments and reaching out to lean on her nightstand.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 9:20 pm

Jasmine's eyes followed her, though her body didn't really move as she watched her. "What'cha doing?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 9:27 pm

Claire smiled, putting a finger up to her mouth. "Sh. Just relax. I've got one more thing I need to do before the night is over." She slipped out of the room, returning some moments later, arms behind her back, a mischievous grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 9:30 pm

Jasmine propped herself up on her elbows, looking at the girl with her eyebrow still raised. She didn't move, merely looking at her questioningly.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 9:34 pm

Claire put her hands in front of her, a small box in her hands. She offered it to Jazz, smiling wide. "Open it."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 9:52 pm

Jasmine sat up and took the box, smiling softly as she opened it.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 9:55 pm

Inside the box was a quote from Charles' Tattoo Parlor for a pair of tattoos. Claire flopped onto the bed beside her, grinning wide.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 11:31 am

A slow smile spread across Jasmine's face as she stared at the quote, her eyes sparkling. When she looked up at Claire, she was some cross between devious and overjoyed, happy and waiting.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 11:35 am

Claire crawled over to her, giving her a gentle kiss. She slowly slid from her hands and knees to laying down, snuggling close to Jazz. "I love you..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 11:40 am

"And I love you," she whispered, holding her close and setting the box beside the bed. She kissed the girl's forehead, still in awe, "You know I can't stay tonight..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 11:54 am

Claire nodded, snuggling close. "I know... I wish you didn't have to go, but I know. Meet me on my way to the Academy tomorrow morning." She kissed leaned up, kissing her chin. "Stay until I fall asleep?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 12:03 pm

Jasmine nodded, rubbing the girl's arm, watching her silently.

ooc: Aaaaand done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6