Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) Empty
PostSubject: Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)   Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 6:30 pm

6:00 AM
Death City

Darek tossed and turned in bed, relenting slumber. A nightmare too vivid to to be recognized as dream. Of course it would have been, if it wasn't the same one he had every night. Flashes of the past, dead family. Anger, an overabundance. Father grabs him. Arrow through the chest, dead brother...

He finally woke in a cod sweat, the bed sheets layered upon him. He looked to the left to check on his new-found friend and partner, glad to see he hadn't disturbed her sleep with his discomfort. He hoped this arrangement would prove to be as useful as it was in theory. Two people placed together to prevent the ultimatum. Carefully, he descended from the mattress, and covered himself with a robe. His head was banging with a racket comparable to military canons. He needed something to drink. HE ran his hand through his ginger hair, which he took note while passing the mirror, was horribly unkempt. He made his way downstair and went to his right, entering the kitchen. He threw open the fridge almost frantically. In a deep drawer labeled cheese, he had hidden a pristine bottle of whiskey lined by ice, but as much as he wanted to chug the whole thing, he closed the drawer and the fridge and instead went to brew some coffee.

Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) Interior-design-kitchenmodern-house-interior-kitchen-home-interiors-designs-xfz3cimo
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)   Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 6:47 pm

Kazuko seemed calm enough on the surface when he'd awoken and left, but her body was stiff, her mind elsewhere. She thought that, by now, the two of them had balanced themselves out enough that they could control the memories, the thoughts, the fears. The women's body curled tight, trembling in a cold sweat but locked in their conjoined mind without a way to really escape. To wake up seemed like more of a chore, more of an impossible goal, with each passing minute. They weren't even sure how to do so anymore.

After what seemed like an eternity, the body finally let out a cry, eyes opening wide; one brown, one maroon. Their hair was black at the back, the bangs and front portion of their head water. The body breathed quickly, shallow and frightened. After releasing a shaky breath, the girls' eyes closed and the white slowly began to darken.

"You up, I take it, Darek?" She called, brushing her hair back with her hands as she stood, Kazuko in control.

OOC:

This is what her hair was doing, btw:
Split:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)   Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 7:09 pm

He heard Kazuko call to him from the bedroom (Damn, that's sounds sexy) and sighed with relief. His only contender was finally awake. "Yeah, I'm awake. In the kitchen." HE took his mug of freshly brewed coffee, and added two tablespoons of milk, and a single packet of sugar trying to remember exactly how he prepared it once before. It tasted so perfect yesterday, if only he could recapture that. Sipping, he realized he screwed it up, and put down the mug disgruntled. He snapped back to reality, two were paired together to help each other, but he just couldn't seem to bring to mind exactly what he was helping Kazuko with. Damnit, the one thing important to your new relationship and you manage to fuck that up too. What are you good for? Does she even know why she's paired with you? The questions continually rung in his head, and he took another swig of his coffee. It seemed to be getting worse.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)   Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 7:20 pm

"I'll be out in a minute." She called back, rubbing her shoulder as she rolled her head about them to pop her neck. The teacher let out a somewhat forced sigh as she stepped into the bathroom. Her finger flicked on the switch before her hand went to the facet and she sent the cold water running. After brushing out her hair, splashing water on her face --- and nearly screaming at the sight in the mirror when Tsukiko decided to switch their reflections --- she stepped out into the bedroom and pulled on one of Darek's discarded, per usual, button up shirts. She was busy with the buttons, fastening them over top of her tank top and shorts, when she walked in, looking only slightly more awake and more than a little worse for wear. "Coffee struggles?" She said, rubbing her eyes as she reached her hand up and took out a mug for herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)   Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 7:35 pm

He chuckled. "No kidding." He glanced back at the fridge, the whiskey was beginning to look much more appealing. No Darek, you know for certain your alcohol tolerance is extremely low, his conscience yelled at him. Wait, who are you? He thought to himself, noticing that the voice in his head seemed to be absent. He looked back to Kazuko and noticed she wanted some coffee too and he helped to refill the maker. He was tempted to hug, her but he wasn't sure of the boundaries of their friendship here. For one, this whole stay at my place idea seemed out of control but it's possible to cope. He hoped. "Did you sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)   Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 7:42 pm

She shook her head, forcing a smile in thanks as he helped with the coffee. Kazuko made her way to the fridge, pulling out the half and half that she'd shoved in the back, and pouring a bit at the bottom of her mug before returning it. "What about you?" She asked, rubbing her shoulder as she waited.

ooc: I'm thinking we should have it so that they're currently on a trial period. Like, there was the end of the school year, then our Anniversary formal (which lasted a week or two), then school was let out for the summer. So, we can say that it's summer for them, in which case they can just go about normal daily lives or they can teach summer classes. What say you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)   Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 7:51 pm

OOC// Well that clears up alot, and makes sense to me.

"Well, considering I'm having recurring nightmares, I'd say it's about the same as always." It felt so criminal just to talk about what had happened so idly, even though he knew it was all his fault. "You wanna talk about it?" He really wanted to understand her, she was so innocent.

Last edited by Linxwire on May 31st 2014, 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)   Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 7:57 pm

ooc: Well that makes a lot of this much easier then haha

IC:
Kazuko snorted a retort, shaking her head before pouring herself a cup and mixing in about three spoonfuls; she liked her coffee creamy and sweet. "Nightmares, same as always." She leaned back against the counter and tipped the drink into her mouth, closing her eyes and enjoying the taste. "Nothing really to be concerned about, I don't think." She set the mug down, staring up at the ceiling while crossing both her arms and ankles. "What's on today's agenda? I don't feel like mushy therapy talk just yet. Too damn early."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)   Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:20 pm

Darek quickly downed the rest of his coffee, it scalded his very throat from the inside but it wasn't too much to handle the searing pain which he pretended he couldn't feel. "No, I don't have anything planned today. How about you, something you want to do?" He put the mug down, coughing a bit, feeling like he was breathing fire.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)   Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:37 pm

The woman's eyes rolled as she turned around and reached up to retrieve a glass, filling it with water from their sink's filter before handing it to him. She turned back around, leaning against the counter once more and sipping at her own beverage. "I don't know. We're supposed to 'get to know each other' or some shit." Kazuko shook her head, setting the mug down unceremoniously before heading back towards their shared room, unbuttoning the shirt as she walked. "Pick some kind of hobby or past time and we'll do it, I don't care." His shirt hit the floor halfway to the room, but she just kept talking, "I'll be in the shower." The tank top followed soon after, right outside the bedroom door, though she didn't bother to close it. Her other clothes made a path to the bathroom, which she closed and locked behind her, humming to herself as she ran the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)   Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:21 pm

Darek watched her walk away, but averted his gaze as she began to strip her clothes. Now he had to think of something fun to do. Once he heard the shower water running he noticed he wasn't clean and still was wearing the robe.

Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) Fascinating-modern-houses-vivid-design-modern-house-interior-wip-interior-home-pics

Wandering into the living room, he found an old newspaper, which he browsed through without a second thought. "Hmm... that's an idea..." He said pointing to an article. He found his mind began to wander too, and he though of his nightmare again. Fuck it.." He marched back towards the fridge intent on downing some of the whiskey. Just a little, dear God, please.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)   Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:26 pm

The shower shut off a few minutes later and pulled her clothes on. She didn't bother drying her hair, merely pulling it up in a tight bun before grabbing her discarded clothes and tossing them in the hamper. "Shower's open!" She called, grabbing her reading glasses and coming out of the room.

ooc:

Her attire for today:
Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) Women-clothing-fashion-women-s-camo-cargo

Except more practical shoes. Like... combat boots or something. Also, not the purse. Ick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)   Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 3:11 pm

OOC// Your funny :3

"Hey," He called to her. "I think I've got something we can do together." He folded the newspaper to the article about the paintball arena, and left it on the kitchen counter as he wen straight for the booze. He pulled out the bottle, gingerly holding it, and pouring himself a glass.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)   Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 4:19 pm

ooc: Whaaaat? xD Now, I have to find her glasses... xD

Perfect:
Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) 1080118125_flutter_flavia-o-126-55-16-135_00

IC:

She stepped out with her glasses on her face, looking at him curiously, "What's your poison?" She asked, watching him pour the drink, her hand grabbing the newspaper despite not looking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)   Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 6:21 pm

"Whiskey. Just a small amount." He said trying to be more convincing that his brain was right now, which was telling him to get a bigger glass. He corked the bottle and put it away before he had too much, and turned to look at her. "You look nice. You fit that old saying, 'dress to impress'? Not really sure it's a saying so much as a rule to live by." He was rambling and he need to stop immediately so he took a swig of the devil's nectar. "I'll go get myself cleaned up." He said as he put the cup down and headed upstairs.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)   Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 7:47 pm

Kazuko rolled her eyes, but they followed after him as he walked away. The second he was out of range, she snatched the bottle and began pulling it's contents down the sink, refilling it with apple juice. She returned the bottle to the fridge before taking a swig from his glass and sitting on the counter, newspaper in hand. A smirk came across her face as she read the article that he had pointed out, a challenge at the tip of her tongue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)   Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 8:14 pm

Stepping into the bathroom, he closed the door carefully, he dearly enjoying privacy, and turned the water on. He prepped a few towels and was in the water before long. After like 10 minutes he finds his way out, and quietly gets dressed in some rather average clothes not really caring what he grabbed, he put on a button up white shirt, thinking to himself did someone wear this before me? And afterwards pulled on some jeans, but of course no outfit of his was complete without his signature fingerless gloves, which he collected from his bedside table and slid on comfortably. "Good enough." He commented passing a mirror for the second time, and noticed his hair was still awful. He combed it into condition, and shaved a bit make sure the sideburns didn't get too long.

Finally done with his fashion escapade he returned to her, seeing his glass was slightly less full than it was earlier. He didn't take it to heart too much, just drinking from his personal supply of booze, no big deal. (Sarcasm intended) "So, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)   Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 9:09 pm

She looked over at him as he walked in, her eyes tracing up his body from his feet to the top of his head. A smirk crossed her face and she raised her eyebrow, "Not bad." Kazuko said, winking simply to see how he would react. "So, you're wanting to go play paint ball?" She emphasized the word but didn't seem displeased with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)   Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 9:21 pm

Darek didn't seem to take much to the wink, he might not have understood. "Yeah, sounds a great kickstart to... whatever we're calling this." He smiled nervously. He probably wasn't the best person to consult women. He caught the scent of the whiskey in the air, but it smelled much too strong to be his breath... He tried to disregard it. "
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)   Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 9:27 pm

Kazuko laughed, taking her glasses off and setting one of the ends of the frames against her lips. "Well," she said, thinking, tapping her fingers against the counter. Her eyes were changing colors slightly as she thought. "Well, whose car are we taking?"

ooc: I'm going to look for her car
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)   Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 9:34 pm

ooc:

Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) Jeep-wrangler-flattop-2013-moab-easter-jeep-safari-concept_100422322_l

Kazuko loves her jeep

Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) Chevrolet-Camaro_Convertible_2011_800x600_wallpaper_01
If Tsukiko had a car, it'd be a convertible, probably like this Camaro...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)   Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 9:38 pm

OOC// Ooh, you've got me curious.

"We can take mine if you don't feel like driving. But just so you know, I ride a motorcycle." He patted down his pants and saw he didn't have his keys on him. God, I'm useless.

Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) Yamaha_Flag_Motorcycle_Chopper_Motorcycles_HD_wallpapers_free_download
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)   Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 9:44 pm

Her eyes lightened as she watched him, the smirk widening. Suddenly, she closed her eyes, shaking her head and dropping her glasses in her lap. "Ah... that's fine. Probably better for you to drive anyway..." She didn't seem to notice that he had lost his keys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)   Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 9:50 pm

"Alright, the garage is umm... actually you go on ahead I need to find my bloody keys. The garage is through the den, and to the left." He said quickly making a retreat back upstairs to search.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)   Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 9:52 pm

Kazuko nodded, holding her head as she dropped to the floor and headed to the garage. She looked to be in pain, her head throbbing as she kept her eyes closed and leaned against the garage wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)   Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next