Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Herpderp (Art requests)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Herpderp (Art requests) Empty
PostSubject: Herpderp (Art requests)   Herpderp (Art requests) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 12:41 am

Yay! Waff's art corner!

I can do both chibi, anime-ish, and semi-realism-ish. Just ask. .u. Give me a link to your app and tell me what sort of pose you want your character in.

I'm not perfect, but I'm still practicing. This'd be a good way to do it. c:

List:

Dethollow--Nalik
Dead Eyes--Kataro

Last edited by ıllı Ψ僃 ıllı on June 20th 2014, 12:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Herpderp (Art requests)   Herpderp (Art requests) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 12:54 am

https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t2697-aurora-boyd#86472

Jumping around chasing a butterfly xD Because Aurora
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herpderp (Art requests)   Herpderp (Art requests) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 10:28 am

XD Okiedoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herpderp (Art requests)   Herpderp (Art requests) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 11:35 pm

Herpderp (Art requests) Image11

Here you go, Lani. .u. I hope this is what you were looking forward to. XD. She was so fun to draw!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Herpderp (Art requests)   Herpderp (Art requests) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 11:49 pm

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW IT'S SO CUTE *tackles the Waffles and hugs*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herpderp (Art requests)   Herpderp (Art requests) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 11:50 pm

>w< //hugs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herpderp (Art requests)   Herpderp (Art requests) I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2014, 4:45 pm

OOH OOH!!!!! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!! CHOOSE ME!!!! I HAS A REQUEST!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herpderp (Art requests)   Herpderp (Art requests) I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2014, 7:07 pm

>w< Okie! Who?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herpderp (Art requests)   Herpderp (Art requests) I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2014, 8:03 pm

Oh! Would you try and draw Nalik? https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t1641-nalik-the-wolfman I really want something to replace the Gaia avatar one because it just looks wierd, so completely ignore what I have in my Sig. Maybe with him as a chibi crossing his arms with a look in his eyes just like a grumpy "Why the heck would you do this?" Lol!

It's your call, though. I'll probably end up putting it in my sig as his new image, if that's ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herpderp (Art requests)   Herpderp (Art requests) I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2014, 8:07 pm

Sure!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herpderp (Art requests)   Herpderp (Art requests) I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2014, 1:40 am

Kataro Hattori. I'm too lazy to put the link to his bio up right now, but he's in the accepted teacher section. Look at his image cuz I changed it. I'm still lokingbfir a good pic. He looks so angry in that picture. But if you could make him look happy, that's be nice. I love you WafuruuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herpderp (Art requests)   Herpderp (Art requests) I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2014, 9:44 am

>w< Okie.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Herpderp (Art requests)   Herpderp (Art requests) I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2014, 12:41 pm

D'aw, look at all the attention you're getting :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herpderp (Art requests)   Herpderp (Art requests) I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2014, 11:21 pm

I know, there's been a wopping 14 posts. *sarcasm. prepares to get slapped*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herpderp (Art requests)   Herpderp (Art requests) I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2014, 11:39 pm

Lol. I know right? XD I feel so speshul. //shot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herpderp (Art requests)   Herpderp (Art requests) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 11:16 pm

Draw me on a throne with a regal-ass crown and cape.

Herpderp (Art requests) 1236722_10202693082481819_1492645546_n
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herpderp (Art requests)   Herpderp (Art requests) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 11:18 pm

That's gonna be hawt, Bey. XD //slapped
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herpderp (Art requests)   Herpderp (Art requests) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 2:56 am

Wut happened to Kataro....?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herpderp (Art requests)   Herpderp (Art requests) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 2:59 am

I've got a list. .u.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herpderp (Art requests)   Herpderp (Art requests) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 9:05 pm

Herpderp (Art requests) Image16

Is this accurate, Senpoo? ewe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herpderp (Art requests)   Herpderp (Art requests) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 10:36 pm

....... Yus.... Tes is accurate. And beautiful... Thus Es literally freaking awesome! I love it! Thank you waffles!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herpderp (Art requests)   Herpderp (Art requests) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 10:37 pm

U is welcome. .u.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herpderp (Art requests)   Herpderp (Art requests) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:06 pm

Dead Eyes, you finally have a nickname. Senpoo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herpderp (Art requests)   Herpderp (Art requests) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:11 pm

I know! I love it! But my "formal" name is Poop Sensei. Or Poop, or Sensei. But Senpoo is my nickname!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herpderp (Art requests)   Herpderp (Art requests) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Herpderp (Art requests)
Page 1 of 1