Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Winning his life. (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Winning his life. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 9:04 am

OOC: My plan here is to do this while there is nobody on. I will make a post every 20-30 minutes, each with about 10 souls each. (Except the first, that'll have more.)

Drake walked through the busy market, scared for his life. He was going to have to kill 100 people here in Death City and not get captured or killed. He also can't take too long. Oh well... He thought, sighing as he did so. Guess this is the end of me...
With that, he threw his large bomb into the crowd, killing 23 people in a fireball of death. He ran into the blood splattered inferno and retrieved the souls. He also formed two small bombs and killed off two stragglers using them. 25. 75 to go.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 9:43 am

Drake continued on forth. He formed two more small bombs and threw them into two bunches of people who were trying to make their escape, killing another ten. 35. 65 to go.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 10:40 am

Drake formed another two bombs and, running back the other way, threw them at the side of a car, which had a few people nearby. Drake hit the fuel tank. The fuel exploded and killed the people nearby. 11 people. 46. 54 to go.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 11:44 am

Drake formed another two bombs and threw them at an electrical box, past which a bunch of people were running. The electricity jumped from person to person through skin contact, killing people off. A few died from the explosion as well. 10 people dead. 56. 44 to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 12:03 pm

Spencer turned around to the screaming group of people. He'd been in a shop looking at a new pair of headlights for his car but practically jumped out of his skin when he heard it. Putting the boxes back, he runs out the front door and looks around to find any suspects. There was only one person. He'd looked a little off and Spencer knew it had to have been him. But just to be sure, he cautiously caught up to the figure and kept his hand at his belt the whole time.

"What the hell are you doing?!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 12:16 pm

OOC: Fuck...

"I'm trying to SURVIVE!! I have got black blood in my chest and if I don't get these damn souls for the guy who destroyed Shanghai, I die!" Drake yelled, as he threw another bomb at a person running past. 57. 43 to go. "If I get captured, I die! If I get killed, I FREAKING DIE!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 12:33 pm

OOC: XD

Spencer clenched his fists and watched the next woman practically explode. It was a tense idea. He could either kill a bunch of people or have himself killed. It's not the easiest decision, but who was the guy who destroyed Shanghai? He hadn't heard of anybody who'd done something like that.

"Who destroyed Shang-...Who?!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 12:47 pm

"Nebun." Drake said, shrugging a bit. "I think that was the guys name." Drake sighed and formed another bomb; with three in hand, he began to juggle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 1:12 pm

Sighing, he looked down for a moment before looking back up; trying to keep his focus away from how mesmerizing the juggling was. He knew Nebun really wouldn't stop at anything to put somebody in pain. Even himself. He'd been handicapped for the longest time because of his back. Even now he has trouble with it.

".....Wh-why did you try to get entangled in that mess? Everybody knows you shouldn't try approaching Nebun without having a completely foolproof plan......well....even approaching him anyways. It always leads to death. Who knows. You might end up dying anyways. Why use the last few days of your life with mass murder?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 1:28 pm

"Well, I didn't know he was who he was and I was in some rubble, watching him fight a death scythe and weird guy with sutures all over his body. I was then found. Also, I don't want to die and it's worth a go!" Drake said, forming another two bombs and adding those to the ring flying around in front of him. "I was also a Kishin Egg BEFORE I was found, so it's kinda what I do anyway..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 1:36 pm

OOC: I don't really know what to do at the moment. .o.

Spencer paused. There wasn't really much he could say. Either he could let him do what he was doing, or he could stop him and allow Nebun to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 1:43 pm

OOC: Let Drake be, man!! D: Sov said he wouldn't have Nebun kill Drake, cuz of the art edit I did for him.

Drake sighed, creating two more bombs and added that to his juggle. Now with seven bombs, he could kill at least 30 people!! "I'll just carry on as I was, then?" Drake said, stopping his juggling and turning around. He ran down the street and blew up a few people trying to hide. That's 5. 6 bombs left. He ran further on and blew up another car using two bombs. that was 10 people. 4 bombs left. He threw the remainder of the bombs inside of a building, which had a bunch of people hiding in random corners. that was 15. 13 people to go. He was almost done now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 1:46 pm

OOC: >o< y u make this so hard?

With hesitation, he started to take a step forward, but stopped. It was a lot of people, but he couldn't really stop him. This wasn't the only time it was going to happen. And despite feeling bad about it, he turned back around and slowly started heading back to the shop.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 1:49 pm

OOC: Thank you!! This is the last post, man. 13 people going to die and I get Drake outta here!!

Drake ran down the market fast. When he caught up to the mass of people still running away, he threw his last two bombs into the crowd, hoping to kill 13. And he did!! What luck! What divine intervention let him have his straight 100 he didn't know, but he collected those souls and turned down a side alley. He started to make his way out of Death City.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 1:55 pm

" Target acquired. " Said the agent on top of one of death city's towers with a high powered dart rifle. He fired a shot right at spencer's chest. A large needle full of ketamine flew at the Kishen.
ooc: Very sure this is unethical, but you should have executed this plan at 1:00 in the morning on a school day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:02 pm

Spencer felt something hit his chest along with a somewhat stinging feeling. Looking down, he noticed the small body of something protruding out of the area right below his neck. Soon after, he felt dizzy and nauseated. His vision went double, and he collapsed to his knees; pulling it out of his chest. He felt like vomiting from the sickness in his stomach, and knew what it was right away. He'd been hit with Ketamine before, and this was usually what it felt like.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:07 pm

OOC: Spencer is the good guy here. You done fucked up. Also, Drake is in an alley, meaning that unless the tower is right in front of him, no luck to you. And you aren't even using a character. You are using a freaking NPC (As far as I know and can tell from your post), which is BS. Also, Drake kinda has a black blood scab in his chest, so the dart would go through his skin, bounce off and fall to the floor; that would mean that the dose would not be delivered. Also, I live in England. When I started this, it was 4:00 AM in most of America. On top of all of this, a dart is a short range thing. They don't go very far, due to the wind and such.

Drake continued forth, down the alleyways and finally out of the city. All he had to do was best the desert and finally give the souls to Nebun. He has a chance at survival.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:11 pm

OOC: Your post was a little off. .o. I can change my response if you want me to.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:12 pm

OOC: I already ripped Jac's post to shreds, don't worry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:24 pm

ooc: I am using Adrian. He can call up to three people or an agent at one time. Agents take a long time. But it Shure does take a long time to kill 100 people. And this is a freelancer rifle, modified to have a much longer range.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:25 pm

OOC: Also, you shot Spencer instead of Drake. Was that on purpose or were you confused? éuè
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:28 pm

OOC: Adrian wasn't in this thread, so you are just getting an NPC out of nowhere, you are making excuses for the range of the dart. Drake is out of there. Also, the alley thing... Yeah, you didn't explain that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:34 pm

ooc: If you see a man standing next to another man throwing bombs and not doing anything or being attacked himself would you think they are working together? When drake ran off N ( The agent ) Shot the guy that made the most sense. Figuring " Hey he must know where he is going at any rate. " and Adrian is standing right behind him, something neither of them would have seen. What happened was Adrian saw on the news a downright terrorist attack and called N. " Meet me at the tower in the Business district. Drove over there a little late and had N take the shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:36 pm

OOC: That makes a little more sense. c: Keep in mind to explain it the next time you jump in like that. .u.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:37 pm

ooc: Yeah my bad...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winning his life. (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next