Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nicoli Earnest INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nicoli Earnest INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Nicoli Earnest INACTIVE   Nicoli Earnest INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 11:44 pm

Name Nicoli Earnest

Animal Form: reindeer

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance:  He has a fluffy white beard and fluffy white hair, a red hat, white robes, and a black belt. He wears a pair of reading glasses, and his belly is enormous. He wears snow boots everywhere. Most iconically, he has a candy cane that has a breakable ball on the top.

Personality: Nicoli is extremely jolly, almost to a blissful state. He only knows if you intend to fight him if you come out and say it directly. When he gets angry, which is rare, he gets paranoid, not thinking rationally, but emotionally. He has been known to have the tendency to start joyfully laughing for no reason, and it's nearly infectious.

History: Nicoli Earnest is a sorcerer that travels the world giving presents to children he deems "good", which he has incredibly low standards for. He originated from Germany, born to a holiday loving group of sorcerers and witches that loved Christmas. These sorcerers and witches were considered saints, as they performed Christmas miracles that brought holiday cheer. Naturally, Nicoli was brought up in this group, so he did the same. He loved seeing all the faces he made happy.

Upon reaching a reasonable age to go out on his own, Nicoli Earnest went out of Germany on through the rest of Europe, eventually settling down in Spain, only leaving during the month of December to the towns around the edge of the country under the alias of Father Nicolas. He performs healings and sometimes gives handmade toys to orphanages, just for the pleasure of making them happy. He's come across a keishen egg or two in his time, and put them down, using a magic technique he calls "Cheermeister", which turns his cane into a kind of spear that uses a laser-like attack.

Miscellaneous: He wrote a carol about himself.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nicoli Earnest INACTIVE   Nicoli Earnest INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 12:50 pm

Looks pretty good to me. I feel personality could use a little work, as it's kind of basic, but ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Nicoli Earnest INACTIVE   Nicoli Earnest INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 7:49 pm

What about it is "Basic"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nicoli Earnest INACTIVE   Nicoli Earnest INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nicoli Earnest INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1