Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DWMA's most wanted Kishin (List)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

DWMA's most wanted Kishin (List) Empty
PostSubject: DWMA's most wanted Kishin (List)   DWMA's most wanted Kishin (List) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 3:47 pm

This list is a work in progress ranking the most powerful Kishin Egg OCs on the site. It's ranked purely from the "Accepted Kishin Eggs" section with Kishin I know are dead removed from the list. It's not expected to be entirely accurite as of right now due to many Kishin having no known counter for how many souls they posess or have rather vague information on a specific number. So, that being said, here's the list of known Kishin with soul counts, ranked only by their number of souls.

1. Glaucon - - - 380 souls
2. Inker - - - 315 souls
3. Archangel - - - 197 souls
4. Reaver - - - 190 souls (2 Witch souls)
5. Clyde Diederick - - - 115 souls (55 gifted by Mania)
6. Saca - - - 100 souls? (very little information)
7. Ladon - - - 71 souls
8. Drake Bangmore - - - 68 souls
9. Lycaon Varg - - - 45 souls (30 gifted by Strix)
10. Superbia - - - 36 souls
11. June Maywell - - - 33 souls
12. Ophidia Roman - - - 31 souls (5 gifted by Strix)
13. Richard Oliveras - - - 22 souls
14. Alice - - - 21 souls
15. Jun Maledicte - - - 20 souls
16. Kashaku Everwhynn - - - 19 souls
17. Squid Girl - - - 17 souls
18. Zuiichi - - - 16 souls

----------------------------------------

Any Kishin below 16 souls is either at 15, undefined, or lower as of right now. The following is a list of Kishin with an unknown number of souls. If you own any of these Kishin, have a Kishin with an uncertain number of souls, or have a Kishin not mentioned on this list, post in this thread. ALSO unless stated, I will not keep track of Kishin Egg soul counts. So if you want to move up on the list, you must post how many souls your Kishin has and edit the number upon aquiring more souls.

Kynareth
Kurogamimo Bakuhatsu
Bakasura
Typhon
Ryth Maytiore
Fissia Somnus
Inferno Dante
Abyssal Fate
Pier
Body Hunter
Crow
Embra Renny
Ava Ire
Invidia
Kishin of Sorrow

Quite a few of these Kishin Eggs belong to inactive members, by the way. BUT as of right now, since they aren't listed as dead, the Kishin Eggs that belong to inactive members are still assumed to be alive and count twords the list.

Last edited by Dethhollow on July 3rd 2014, 12:15 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: DWMA's most wanted Kishin (List)   DWMA's most wanted Kishin (List) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 5:05 pm

You should look into including dark weapons/demon blades since they're a subsection of kishin egg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA's most wanted Kishin (List)   DWMA's most wanted Kishin (List) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 5:17 pm

Not really.... Dark Weapons and Demon Blades are just impure reflections of weapons and Death Scythes as far as I'm concerned. The method they use to gain power is similar, but Kishin are as related to Demon Blades as humans are to witches. There may be a seperate list for Dark/Demon weapons in the future but I don't really want to go through and sort another list right now.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: DWMA's most wanted Kishin (List)   DWMA's most wanted Kishin (List) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 10:12 pm

Death, it's canon though, see?

"Weapons that consume pure human souls (ie, those that aren't on Death's list) are called Dark Weapons, and are in danger of becoming a Kishin."

That is directly from the wiki, and the wiki quoted it straight from the show (with the exception of the bit in parentheses). You don't have to add'em in if you don't want, I just wanna be certain there is no more confusion about that. The debate was settled a couple weeks back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA's most wanted Kishin (List)   DWMA's most wanted Kishin (List) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 10:42 pm

To also quote the wiki: "Lord Death explained that only Demon Weapon can become become a Kishin and consume souls."

And: "A Kishin Egg is the soul of an evil human. It became evil by consuming other human souls, and thereby losing it's humanity and turns into a Kishin Egg."

The wiki's pretty bad at times about consistancy because it's being made by various random people. It's by no means a reliable source. So, unless all of a sudden Kishin Eggs are LESS able to become Kishin than Dark weapons, dispite Death Scythes, the Demon Blade equil, being unable to get near the power of a full Kishin on their own...... Or all the Kishin Eggs who were seen somehow had a weapon partner hidden on them (Jack the Ripper, Son J, etc.) The Wiki is wrong. And, as such, the word of the Wiki should not be held above common sense or what is known from the anime/manga.

If you wish to continue this argument do so over PMs or make your own thread. But this is not the place for the discution. As I've already said, for the sake of THIS list, Demon Weapons are NOT counted as Kishin Eggs.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: DWMA's most wanted Kishin (List)   DWMA's most wanted Kishin (List) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 10:51 pm

I didn't mean to make this a debate deth, I have other points to make, but I will not do so because I want to avoid the discussion. This is the decision the staff has made, this in no way means that you should feel obligated to put them in your list if you don't want.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: DWMA's most wanted Kishin (List)   DWMA's most wanted Kishin (List) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 4:20 am

Sayomi Hayashi - 1 Soul

Squid Girl - 17

Ophidia Roman - 30-32 souls I forget.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: DWMA's most wanted Kishin (List)   DWMA's most wanted Kishin (List) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 4:23 am

Also, my only active character is Ayako Kobayashi, Death Scythe with the DWMA. So if you're only counting active KEs....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA's most wanted Kishin (List)   DWMA's most wanted Kishin (List) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 9:43 am

Dude, love the list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA's most wanted Kishin (List)   DWMA's most wanted Kishin (List) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 10:57 am

@ Ema

I'm pretty much counting any Kishin Egg as long as they're not known to be dead and have more than the number of souls Kishin Eggs normally start with. It would be pretty difficult to figure out a list of only active characters and might get a bit complicated if someone came back or something....

@ Beetle

Thanks! Also, if you've been keeping track of how many souls Inker and Archangel have, it would be appreciated. I'm pretty sure Inker would be fairly high on the list and I know Archangel would be bumped up at least a few numbers if we were more sure about where their soul count is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA's most wanted Kishin (List)   DWMA's most wanted Kishin (List) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 11:18 am

Haven't been keeping exact count, but a quick check should indicate the number of souls they have. Will edit after I check.

EDIT: Okay, ArchAngel is, like, three souls shy of 200. Inker, meanwhile, is at 300ish
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA's most wanted Kishin (List)   DWMA's most wanted Kishin (List) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 1:01 pm

Good frig! That's quite a bit more than I thought they'd have. Like I thought Inker would be at about 120 at most and Archangel would be around the 55-80 range. That definatly changes the list a bit.

EDIT: Also, I'm just going to put Inker at about 315 because that definatly sounds fair for 300-ish.... It's so wierd to think that Archangel is, as far as we know, closer to being a full Kishin than Reaver, who's established as THE Kishin of the site.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: DWMA's most wanted Kishin (List)   DWMA's most wanted Kishin (List) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 3:42 pm

I really love the list bro, and although this might seem as a nitpick..why is Ladon always spelled as Landon? O-o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWMA's most wanted Kishin (List)   DWMA's most wanted Kishin (List) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DWMA's most wanted Kishin (List)
Page 1 of 1