Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Satoshi Tajiri (Dropped)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Satoshi Tajiri (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Satoshi Tajiri (Dropped)   Satoshi Tajiri (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 8:06 pm

Satoshi Tajiri (Dropped) Tumblr_m2sv7cmqjn1rqzfqho1_500
Life can be wonderful or downright cruel. It's truly a gamble.

Name: Tajiri, Satoshi
Nickname(s): People call him Sato at times, but he doesn't like it too much.
Date Of Birth: 05/20
Sexuality: Bisexual
Type: Meister
Partner: None

Appearance:

Satoshi Tajiri (Dropped) Tumblr_ml4redC4ks1s7apxeo1_500
I'm not bl-blushing!
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 170 lbs

Satoshi is one to not put too much thought into how he looks. At times, someone may even be able to catch him roaming around in his pjs, or even a pink robe. It's not that he doesn't enjoy dressing up, but really more he doesn't care to dress into normal wear at times, like if he just woke up. However, it's not too hard to find him wearing formal wear, such as the times when he's attending school. Though, we'll get to that later. As for facial features, the male has a normal sized, heart shaped head, somewhat puffy cheeks, a small, and sort of pointy nose, medium sized, round eyes, thin eyebrows and natural olive colored skin. Satoshi also has extremely dark brown eyes, which are usually found staring at a book, or manga, and if not there, they're drooping like the eyes of an old bloodhound. It's not very attractive, especially when he glares at someone as if they committed murder, but it goes along with his usual frown and uncombed hair. It's funny though; the male is most likely imagined as small and scrawny, when he's actually quite fit-- not to the point of muscular development, but still...he ain't stick skinny.

Clothing wise, you can find Satoshi wearing just about anything. Such as, during the nightfall, he wears his white sleeveless tee and rubber duck covered shorts. Though, this doesn't mean he always appears goofy! He's actually quite normal, but it's just that during some days, he doesn't feel too motivated to get dressed up. Still, usually he wears his white collared up shirt, black tie, black pants and black shoes for academy work and business, but anything doing with hanging out or missions consist of Blue hoodies and beige cargo pants, along with some white sneakers. Of course he wears other outfits at times, but that is his general wear for his outings, not counting his rubber duck covered shorts that he wears for pjs.

Personality

Satoshi Tajiri (Dropped) Tumblr_mnslscw7Mg1rftimyo2_500
I-I miss her...

• Memories of his little sister, Aiko Tajiri
  • Being alone with a manga or book
  • Sleeping
  • Staying home from school and work.
  • Singing
  • Watching video tapes of his sister before she died.

Dislikes:

• People who diss him for visiting his sister's grave.
  • Love
  • Life
  • People trying to figure out his life history.
  • Rap music

Hobbies:

• Singing
  • Read Manga and Books
  • Fishing
  • Watch Anime
  • Play his bass

Satoshi is a kind yet dark soul; one to not care for people too much, but in secret only pretend to ignore them to avoid hurt. He honestly doesn't avoid people, nor does he hate people, but he simply doesn't get close to someone easily. It takes time to get to know him, mostly because he built walls around him, trying to avoid the heartache of losing someone again. Though, he doesn't act cold to show this, but neutral. Satoshi isn't one to just be plain happy or blunt to someone, but just alright. Still, he doesn't tend to reveal anything about himself too much, unless pressured into it, and even when he is, he isn't too happy about it.

The guy is secretly always depressed, lost even. He's unsure of his exact purpose anymore. Yes he wants to kill kishin eggs, save lives, and become the hero he's meant to be, but even that doesn't fill the empty void he feels in his heart. All his life he never knew what to do with anything. Everything around him always seemed to fade away one point or another, making it melt down to pure nothingness. It hurts him, yes, but he could never release these tears, so now, finally being alone once again, he begins to actually give out to his emotion of sadness. Instead of holding it in all the time, he actually shows every bit of emotion that goes through his body--expressing it greatly. For example, he doesn't just get mad-- he gets furious; he doesn't gets just sad-- he gets emotionally wreaked. It's a curse that he has learned to despise, and tries his best to work on, but it seems as if any attempt to stop the water works always fails.

Battles:

Satoshi Tajiri (Dropped) Giphy
I-I...I miss the hugs of m-my little sister at times...

Fighting Style:
Satoshi is one to avoid much battles, unless it deals with a Kishin egg who has done some damage. If so, he usually makes the first strike, then spends the rest of the battle referring to Counters than head on attacks. To conduct these counter attacks, he prefers to block if he cans, if not he'll dodge then strike. Sometimes he uses his surroundings to hide, then strike, but whenever he feels personally attacked, he'll lose all sense and go for the enemy without trying to use his surrounds at all. He'll purely attack and push forward, slicing and dicing as best as he can, blocking whenever he feels a fatal blow will accrue.
Strengths:

◄ Ever since he turned 13, he has noticed that his strength is quite great. Greater than most others he sees out on the streets actually. Because of this, his punches are greater, to the point he can easily make a dent in a hallway wall (not anything like brick or cement), and that he has the strength to carry extremely large weapons--such as axes.

◄ Satoshi seems to be able to take hits better than others. Most blows at his body are taken, but don't hurt or damage him as much as it would to others. Maybe it's because he has dealt with so much emotional pain, that this physical pain meant nothing to him.

◄ Despite his lack of ability with great speed, he has great skill with quickly blocking other's attack, or by simply attacking when seeing an opening. This allows him to make counter attacks without too much of hardships for him.

Weaknesses:

►  Unlike some meister, who may have the gift of being able to move around the battle field with such great speed, Satoshi cannot. He isn't the slowest person in the world, considering his fit body type, but he is quite slow-- sluggish one could even say. He just can't seem to move as fast as others can, and find that considerably difficult.

►   During the battle, Satoshi had a bad habit of tripping on his own feet, or even just miniature rocks on the battle field. This horrid moment of each battle accrues usually 2-3 times per battle, and it embarrasses him greatly whenever it's the worst of times.

►  Compare to some meisters, who may be able to battle for hours, he can only withstand about 50 minutes of pure battling. Signs of his stamina draining away seem to mostly appear after 20 minutes and gets more and more noticeable as the time goes on.

Abilities:

Basic Soul Purge

Resonances: N/A for now.

History:

Satoshi Tajiri (Dropped) Pbucket

I was always told to not cry, but for some reason, I can't hide these tears anymore.

Life. It's such a short period, and can be ended it a second. Sadly, Satoshi had to learn the cruel fact of how short life truly is by the age of 10, when his parents died in a car crash. He wasn't the only one to feel pain though, his little 8 year old sister, who was struggling with cancer, felt this burden as well. The poor girl thought it was her own fault as well, since the parents were out to get her medicine. Yes, the two were left alone at an early age, but luckily their aunt was there to take care of them until Satoshi could get a job of his own. Still, even then the aunt was always out and about, trying to provide for the two, which left the young siblings to be left alone in the house all day, while their aunt was working. The 3 managed, yes, but they didn't live as comfortably as they were used to, and they lost some closeness with their aunt, but that was the price for the luck they were given.

When Satoshi turned 14, his sister was hospitalized, forced to stay in hospital at all times. This was horrible for him, since he could only visit her at times, and this cost of having her in the hospital was unbelievable. Even his aunt couldn't pay for it anymore with her 3 shifts, so eventually the 14 year old boy had to get a job of his own, working at various stores while attending a local middle school. Money was tough, and his grades suffered greatly, but through all of this, his little sister gave him life. During those few moments he would spend at her hospital room, the two would have the best time ever. They would talk about the latest manga, which Satoshi would soon deliver to Aiko, and to add on to that, they would even listen to music together. Actually, Aiko's biggest dream was to be a well known singer, much like their mother, and so during Satoshi's daily visits, she would sing for him. Some days it would be a rock song, others it would be a pop song. All he knew was that it was going to be something different than before.

By the age of 16, Aiko died in Satoshi's arms during one of his visits. The sister knew that was going to be the day of her death, so she spent the whole day smiling, laughing, and just being gleeful. She wanted to spend her last moments complete--happy. So, when she felt the hands of death clutching her heart, her final words were, "Today I've been laughing like I used to--before mother and father's death, and I've been smiling like the meaning of death is nonexistent.... Please, big brother, do what I've done today. Continue to act happy and never let sadness take over... Heh, I kind of sound like those sappy characters in a manga before they die..." After hearing that, Satoshi vowed to never forget her. To never forget the presents of his sister, and what she has done to make the world as it is. He would always remember her--no matter what. Every moment they spent together as siblings will be cherished forever in his mind, giving him strength for any situation he faces.

After witnessing his sister's death he was unsure of what do or even how to react. At first he dealt with the situation in an angry matter, furious about it all, but after a while he settled down and realized he had to search for something new to look forward to. Something to work towards. Sadly he couldn't find it. He searched and searched, but nothing. Eventually he ran out of hope, until finding about the DWMA. He thought, if he couldn't save his sister's life, maybe he can save another person's life. Still, even with this newly found goal that he strives for, he still feels lost; empty even.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Satoshi Tajiri (Dropped)   Satoshi Tajiri (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 11:42 pm

Ah accept yo application, young laiday
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Satoshi Tajiri (Dropped)   Satoshi Tajiri (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 11:53 am

Satoshi Tajiri (Dropped) SuBGn35

RMW, this application is gorgeous and perfectly not only in compliance with the rules (as of 3/15/2016), it exceeds all expectations and desires!!! I would love to see details in the abilities expanded on, but it's obviously not necessary!

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satoshi Tajiri (Dropped)   Satoshi Tajiri (Dropped) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Satoshi Tajiri (Dropped)
Page 1 of 1