Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2014, 9:54 am

"Well the DWMA has some dummies crafted out of wood and there are a few different ways of training." Shizu started to explain and gestured to a few wooden-dummies that she'd spoken about,"See?" The meister stepped in front of the practice devices and looked to Jeremy. ""Ready to try this out?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2014, 8:34 pm

"Sure" he said as he changed into a weapon. As he changed, he dug his blade into the ground with his hilt facing upwards. The reflection in the blade smirked,"Whenever you're ready."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2014, 8:58 pm

Shizu smirked and took of the hilt. "Lets turn up the heat." The meister turned up the dial and started slicing at the dummies. All of the time spent weaponless gave Shizu plenty of time to learn new techniques and styles of combat. So even without a weapon, the meister was pretty self dependent. This meant that she adjusted fairly well to this weapon and weilded it with ease.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2014, 9:08 pm

Jeremy was surprised,"Are you sure you haven't had a weapon before? Honestly, you're wielding me like a pro." As she swung the blade at the dummy, the solid frame it was on was causing sparks to fly. "But be careful with the heat, we're causing some sparks."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2014, 9:34 pm

Shizu blushed a bit and replied,"No, I'm sure I haven't had a weapon partner before..." Taking his advice, she was a bit more careful concerning the heat. A few embers caught the ground, but the meister was quick enough to put an shoe to them before they got out of hand. "Good thing I purchased flame retardant shoes, right?" She chuckled nervously then took a break to rest her arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2014, 10:01 pm

He turned back to his human form to stretch out and smelled something, "Is that... Smoke... Or is someone making pancakes in the middle of the forest?" Jeremy started panicking and looked around,"Okay, I SWEAR it wasn't me. It's just my imagination right?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2014, 10:14 pm

"You weren't kidding about the schizophrenia were y-" Shizu started then was cut off by the sight of a black puff of smoke rising from a little ways away from them. "Oh boy..." she muttered and looked back to her weapon. "You don't think that uh... we did that, right?..." she trailed off andfelt her knees growing wobbly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2014, 10:25 pm

"I'm 95% sure that we didn't cause that..." He said while staring at the smoke, "You think we should check it out?" Wait, does she think I'm the schizophrenic guy I mentioned? Goddammit, Elric, this is your fault...
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2014, 11:00 pm

"Well since there's still that 5% chance that it was us, maybe we should." She replied matter-of-factly. She then took a deep breath and closed her eyes. "...There's some meisters and weapons there already! NOT and EAT alike..." she reported and poked at him. "We should definitely check it out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2014, 11:15 pm

"Then lets get going." He said while rotating his arm for a blade, "Lets take a shortcut." He turned the valve on his own arm and completely obliterated a nearby bush. "This way, right?" Before his meister could answer, he continued carving his own path.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2014, 11:22 pm

"Uh, I'm not posi-" she started but her voice was drowned out by the sound of shrubbery being shredded. Well okay then I guess. she thought and shrugged a little before going after him.

The smoke was almost billowing now and the scent of burning forest intensified as they got closer, Shizu hadn't thoughg that this might be the work of a kishin until she got a chill... Almost every time the ghastly soul-eating kishin kind was even mentioned around her, she flinched or got extremely upset. Shizu crossed her arms insecurely and looked ahead with wide eyes. "...What if it's a kishin egg?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2014, 11:44 pm

Jeremy stopped cutting, "I didn't think about that..." Jeremy slowly turned around, eyes wide, "I guess we'll find out when we get there..." Jeremy started cutting again, noticeably more carefully. "As students at the DWMA, it's our responsibility to kill it if it is." Jeremy said, his fear apparent in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 7:30 am

Shizu nodded a little then looked at her feet,"At least there are some other students there to help us out, right?" Her tone wavered from fear to confidence as thoughts poked theur way into her mind. I don't think I or we are ready to take on a kishin...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 7:50 am

"Yeah, yeah, right." As Jeremy was hacking through the last few shrubs, he started swinging slower and slower, and began to panic more. "Calm down, calm down, there's no way it could be a Kishin egg, there's no way..." He muttered loudly to himself, his breathing becoming heavier, "There's no way a Kishin egg could be this close to the DWMA, right?" Stop panicking, Jeremy, it's obviously not one. He was trying to convince himself, since his panic was very noticeable. It wasn't working.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 8:14 am

Soon afterwards, Shizu noticed his slowing pace and tried to encourage him,"Hey, even with the slim percentage that it is a kishin, there are EAT members there already along with our kick-butt team. So we really don't have anything to worry about!" She smiled at the ends and gave a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 8:39 am

"Yeah, you're right! Even if it is a Kishin egg, which is very unlikely , it's right next to the DWMA, so it wouldn't last long." He said, his confidence partly returned. She's pretty cute when she smiles.... He cut down the last bush in his path to find a raging inferno, engulfing trees and shrubs alike, and in the middle if it was... Crap, is that really a... Kishin? Or is that just a strangely shaped tree?
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 11:21 am

With wide eyes, Shizu looked closer at the source of the inferno. It was in fact, a Kishin egg. "N-no way..." she almost whispered as she saw the soul remains of fallen meisters and weapons. Is that really what I saw when I used Soul Detect...? she felt as if she was going to vomit from the ghastly sight. "Jeremy..." she murmured and leaned onto a tree for support. "We have a bit if a problem don't we... We need to make a move, now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 6:51 pm

Jeremy was frozen. "No..." He muttered as he stood there, petrified. He looked over at his meister and saw she isn't doing much better than he is and approached her. He took her hand and changed into a weapon,"You good to go?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 7:57 pm

I have to be strong... she thought and took a deep breath. "Yeah... I guess I am." Shizu replied and pointed the blade towards the Kishin, turning up the heat. "We're gonna be fighting fire with fire... so we'll just have to see who burns out first. " a darker side of the meister shown itself as she prepared for the battle and stepped forward. "Your soul is mine!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 8:24 pm

I don't know what happened to that shy little girl I met this morning, but I like this new girl... "Go for the head, it'll be the quickest way to kill it!" He cheered on, as his surprisingly darker new meister started tearing the Kishin egg apart. He noticed a large arm coming fast from behind, "Shizu, six o'clock!"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 8:50 pm

Even though she had time, Shizu was too slow to react and the Kishin arm grabbed her by the leg and pulled her up. Her face flushed and she swung the sword at the limb. Bad time to wear a skirt! she thought and turned up the heat on the dial to scorch the foe, thus making it let her go."Well then..." the meister muttered and dusted of her skirt, "you're gonna regret that!"She charged head-on at the kishin and thrust the sword into it's stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 9:26 pm

"I'm going to pretend I didn't see that." Jeremy muttered loudly, blushing while plunged into the creatures gut. "Now, bring the blade up through it's head! Quickly, before it realizes it's not dead!" Hey that sort of rhymed...
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 9:34 pm

"Already on it!" She yelled and carved the blade up, through it's skull. "Say goodbye to your soul." Shizu glared back at the kishin as it's skin peeled away and exploded as the pale light of a soul was all that was left behind. She shook violently and dropped to her knees as she realized that she had done it. She killed a kishin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 10:22 pm

"Oh my god... We actually did it..." Jeremy said, too shocked to change back to a person. Suddenly, the smallest tank on the weapon opened, and the soul transported straight into it. "WOAH, THAT RUSH," He said, finally turning back to a human. He approached his meister, on her knees, and crouched down. "One soul down, 98 to go..."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 10:44 pm

Shizu wiped away a joyous tear and gave him a thumbs-up. "Y-yeah, that was great! 98 to go." she replied and chuchled a little. Her eyes met his as she spoke and she asked,"We should probably go back the the city, shouldn't we? I dont think I can handle another Kishin right now." Her words drifted from being serious to joking around, since she was emotional from the large step they took.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next