Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   June 15th 2014, 10:54 pm

"Yeah, we should go." Okay, Cogs, you've finally got someone in this city that likes you, don't screw it upHe smiled and held out his hand, "Need a hand?" as he was slightly bent down, the top hat on his head was taken off by the wind and landed on Shizus lap, and he blushed, for she had never seen him without his hat.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   June 15th 2014, 11:40 pm

Shizu took a hold of his hat and smiled."Uh, here... I think this belongs to you?" The girl asked and took a hold of his hand with the opposite hand she held the hat with. How adorable. She chuckled a little and stood up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   June 15th 2014, 11:48 pm

"Thanks... Well, uh, lets get back into the city, shall we?" He said while fixing his hat back on. He suddenly realized the several burns he had suffered in the battle and flinched, and then found that his clothes were singed and his arm was black. "I should probably get a nurse to check out these burns, shouldn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   June 15th 2014, 11:53 pm

Shizu's eyes widened when she saw his injuries. "Um, yeah! We should get you there as soon as possible!!" She ordered and started to drag him back to the city, not taking care of her own injuries thag she'd recieved during the fight... frankly because she didn't notice them in the first place. "It's not too far, so I think we'll be okay."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   June 16th 2014, 12:06 am

Jeremy was thankful to have a partner who cared about his health, and realized that she a a large burn on her thighs from when it grabbed her, "Wait, are you sure? I mean, I was the sword in that fight you probably have worse wounds than me! And stop holding my collar, I've got a burn on my collar bone!"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   June 16th 2014, 12:19 am

Shizu let go and apologized,"Oops! I-I'm sorry about that...What're you even talking abo-" She was about to ask about what injury, but then her legs brushed against a spiky bush and touched her burns, causing helo to yelp in hurt and suprise. "Wh-what the!?" She muttered and saw her burns,"Oh... that's what you meant... I-I'm fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   June 16th 2014, 12:32 am

"Just slow down a bit, okay? We can make it to the DWMA infirmary to check what we need to do about these burns. They might be serious." He said while attempting not to show the agony he was in, for there was a ridiculous amount of pain near his heart. He started acting nonschalant and rubbed some soot of his artificial arm, trying to ignore the pain. It wasn't working, and it was noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   June 16th 2014, 9:44 am

Shizus eyes were growing a little watery as she nodded. "Okay take it slow. Got it." she turned around and started walking, limping in every other step she took. Wow, this really hurts... the meister thoughtand held back a whimper.But I have to be strong!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   June 16th 2014, 10:02 am

After a while of walking, Jeremy gave up and yelled in pain, "God DAMMIT this hurts! I can't take it!" Before giving his meister any chance to react, he did something he knew he would regret. He took off his waist coat and shirt to reveal a large, serious, third degree burn spanning from his left shoulder and collar bone to the right side of his chest. It was an ugly sight.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   June 16th 2014, 12:15 pm

Shizu yelped at the weapon's sudden outburst and turned to see what he had brrn talking about. "Oh lord Death..." she muttered with wide eyes at Jeremys wounds. Her eyes watered as she got the thought that this was her doing, thus it was her fault. "We need to get you medical attention, now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   June 16th 2014, 8:18 pm

"I don't suppose you know any first-aid!?" He barely managed to say "What if this-" He yelled,"What if... This wasn't from the Kishin? What if I caused it?" He was on the ground now, on the brink of tears. What if she was injured because of me? What if she has a wound like this?
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   June 16th 2014, 11:40 pm

Shizu kneeled down beside him, despite the burning sensation on her thighs and called 911. I should've done this forever ago! "Don't worry, help is on the way... It doesnt matter it it was you or not, you still need help!" She replied and clenched her phone tightly, sighing with relief when she finally heard sirens in the distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   June 16th 2014, 11:47 pm

"Just make sure they take my clo-" He screamed again, and just before he lost consciousness, he laid a hand on her shoulder and said, "I'll pay the medical bill," and passed out. He had horrible nightmares of flames engulfing his body and watching helplessly as that Kishin egg killed his new meister, over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   June 17th 2014, 12:07 am

Shizu whimpered as he passed out and yelled out for the ambulance to come over to their location, they loaded Jeremy onto a gurney and helped the meister into the back. "Please be okay..." she muttered and held his hand as they rode to the hospital.

5:15 P.M.
Shizu woke up covered in bandages and aloe, wearing a hospital gown. She looked over and saw her weapon laying in the next bed over. "Oh boy..." the meister whispered and gained watery eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   June 17th 2014, 1:10 am

When Jeremy woke up, everything was white. The bed was white, the roof was white, and He thought he had gone colour blind or something. He suddenly realized he was in a hospital and saw his meister in another bed. It took most of the energy he had to say something, but he did it anyway. "Hey." He half-whispered with a smirk. Something feels different... Somethings wrong... He looked over to his clockwork arm to see that they had replaced it with a proper prosthetic arm. No... Please no... give my arm back, give it back His heart rate picked up.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   June 17th 2014, 11:14 am

Shizu sat up slowly while wincing from her sore body. As she did, her vision cleared up more and she saw the cause of distress. She covered her mouth with her hand and frowned. "Oh Jeremy..." she muttered and looked around the room. There wasn't any sign of his arm that he'd had. I should ask the nurse... the meister thought then nodded. The girl pressed the assistance button next the her bed and waited for the door to open. "Don't worry... we'll find it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   June 17th 2014, 11:59 am

The weapon smiled weakly, and decided to check his condition. Okay, still have legs, that's a good sign. Shizu doesn't seem to have any severe injuries, so that's good. Now for my chest... Oh, that doesn't look good. By looking at his chest, he saw a papery cloth covering the burn. It was nearly transparent, so Jeremy could immediately see the damage caused. That's gonna leave one hell of a scar.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   June 17th 2014, 12:20 pm

After a minute or two, a nurse dressed in white walked over to Shizu's bedside and smiled,"May I be of assistance miss..." the nurse looked at her clipboard and went through the names,"Ah, Miss Resu?" Shizu nodded and glanced over at the burned weapon. "Um, yes... his er... he had a certain mechanical arm when we arrived here. As his meister I figured that I should know what had become of it?" She asked the nurse and twiddled her thumbs. "Oh? Well, it should be over here..." the nurse replied and walked over to a cabinet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   June 17th 2014, 12:36 pm

"Just try not to break it." Jeremy managed to groan. He tried to sit up to re-attach his arm, but was interrupted by the nurse, "No! Please don't try to get up, I'll attach it for you!" She pleaded as she removed the prosthetic limb for the clockwork. Jeremy looked at Shizu uncomfortably, in an awkward kind of way, since he had clear sight of a certain body part while she was bending over to attach his arm.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   June 17th 2014, 2:00 pm

Shizu mumbled something and crossed her arms at the sight of the nurse's... ehem... The meister looked over once the nurse was finished re-attaching Jeremy's arm properly. "So, is it better?" She asked with arms still crossed and a slight frown. She shifted uncomfortably and removed the hospital-provided blanket from growing yoo hot, due to her burns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   June 17th 2014, 9:04 pm

"Much better." He said weakly. He noticed her frowning and immediately knew why, and tried to grin, but was stopped by the pain. "I'm going to have a pretty ugly scar when I come out of this, won't I?" He asked, gesturing to his burn, "As they say in the DWMA, scars are badges."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   June 18th 2014, 12:52 am

Shizu nodded and replied,"I guess we've recieved a few badges, huh?" Her gave fell to her legs, both of which had a few separate burn marks on them. She sighed and laid back down and covered herself with the blanket. "At this rate... we'll have to work really hard for those souls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   June 18th 2014, 1:08 am

He reached to his side and grabbed his hat off the chair next to him, "But what if it was me that caused the burns? What if I heated up too much and burnt you and myself?" He half-whispered, struggling it stay awake. He turned to the side and looked Shizu in the eye, "I don't want to hurt you..." He managed to say before he passed out again.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   June 18th 2014, 6:38 am

Shizu sighed at her weapon's words. He could be true. It could've been my fault as well... When we first resonated, I wasn't acting how I did during the fight. Maybe we were out of sync? she thought, desperate to find a way to pin the blame on herself so he wouldn't feel how he would. "I'dstill be your meister." She replied, even though he was passed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   June 18th 2014, 7:54 am

As he awoke, Jeremy could see a doctor inspecting their injuries. Or at least that's why he thought he was doing. Shizu had fallen asleep, so, Jeremy assumed that he was inspecting her injuries. "Mate, I don't think she has any burns down the-" The "doctor" started running, and almost subconsciously launched himself from the bed and tackled him to the ground, plunging his blade arm into his chest, getting blood on his top hat and staining the blade. He stood up, suddenly realising what he had done and saw his meister waking up. The papery cover on his wound was removed, allowing for an even more horrible sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   

Back to top Go down

The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next