Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alice Delihsa / Zoey Delihsa (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alice Delihsa / Zoey Delihsa (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Alice Delihsa / Zoey Delihsa (WIP)   Alice Delihsa / Zoey Delihsa (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 8:49 pm

Alice Delihsa / Zoey Delihsa (WIP) Blondes%20flowers%20green%20eyes%20anime%20girls%20butterflies%201151x1147%20wallpaper_wallpaperswa.com_28

Alice Delihsa

Meister: N/A

Weapon Form: A mid-evil style claw Alice Delihsa / Zoey Delihsa (WIP) DBPK6315_angle

Love Interest:

Appearance: A skinny white girl with long blonde hair and blue eyes. wears a white sleeveless top and a short black skirt with combat boots.

Personality: Stoic, calm, collected. She holds on to everything she has due to her childhood of losing everything and never being able to gain it back. She has three phobia's, Atychiphobia, Atelophobia, and slight Arithmophobia. She is afraid that is she fails or does something wrong she will lose everything. Stingy.

History: Alice grew up in a calm family at the start with her sister Zoey. When both of them were 5 they lost their mother in a facility fire. Due to this their father locked himself away in a small closet. Alice took over on how she and her sister would live in the small house they had. When they were both 10 Zoey wandered out into the city. When Alice was 13 she packed up the little things she had left and headed out to find her sister. Alice never found her sister but she found out that she was a weapon and enrolled herself in DWMA.

Miscellaneous:

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Alice Delihsa / Zoey Delihsa (WIP)   Alice Delihsa / Zoey Delihsa (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 11:52 am

Let me know if you need help with this! :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alice Delihsa / Zoey Delihsa (WIP)   Alice Delihsa / Zoey Delihsa (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2014, 5:20 pm

IDK if you're still around, Cake, but your character looks finished as far as I can tell (sorry no one noticed yet, but it still says WiP, so it's hard to know for sure). She seems like a decent character, I like that she has phobias to be used as weaknesses, even though she, honestly, isn't too intresting as an actual character as far as personallity goes. The history is definatly good, providing her with starting goals, motivations, and a decent mystery to expand on later on.

The only thing that I have a problem with is that I believe a user named Koa used the same image for her own character a while back while she was still active and the appearence could be a bit more detailed. It's not something I'll hold the character back for, but you might want to consider another pic and appearence.... Please post when you want the character to be accepted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alice Delihsa / Zoey Delihsa (WIP)   Alice Delihsa / Zoey Delihsa (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 10:22 am

If Cake doesn't post within the next 3 days, this bio will be moved to the inactive section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice Delihsa / Zoey Delihsa (WIP)   Alice Delihsa / Zoey Delihsa (WIP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice Delihsa / Zoey Delihsa (WIP)
Page 1 of 1