Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deth's Office

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Deth's Office Empty
PostSubject: Deth's Office   Deth's Office I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 1:45 pm

As you walk forward a large door awaits you leading you into a room that is much smaller on the inside than it is on the outside. The area is decorated sparringly with only minor furnature and an imposing desk with a mysterious figure mysteriously sitting on the very mysterious chair with his mysterious legs up on the mysterious desk, probably scuffing up the mysterious wood.... Probably... but wether or not they are remains only one part of the mystery. Behind them you see a poster that seems to have no purpose as far as you can tell.

Deth's Office 458

The mysterious mystery person shuffles some paper in a way behond comprehension before finally talking. "There's no point, I just like the quote, who cares if I am, and Deth.... That should answear your questions in order. Or maybe I got those backwards? Whatever... so what can I do for you today?"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Deth's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deth's Office   Deth's Office I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 2:39 pm

"Hey man...mind if I set up my office in yours? I got evicted in my own office...oh please!" The short man replied, getting on his knees begging the man. His glasses were terribly cracked, not to mention dusty...somewhat odd why someone would wear such glasses to begin with. He got back, wiping the clear beads of liquid from his forehead, before nervously sliding papers on his desk, attempting to seem casual. "Just sign there..."
Back to top Go down

Deth's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deth's Office   Deth's Office I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 2:56 pm

"Only if you give me your soul! Ah haha hahaaa!!! ........ I mean, no.... That joke wasn't even funny.... Uhh... first track down 'The Silver Fox', murder/attack them, and then we'll talk!"
Back to top Go down

Deth's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deth's Office   Deth's Office I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 10:34 pm

Ok, I've been gone a few days to deal with some personal stuff, mainly involving my family almost screwing me out of my next semester of collage, but I'm back with some new ideas and a point I need to stand up about.

FIRST: To all other staff members other than Poop Sensei and Beyril, please keep from approving Weapon Bios in my place. Each character creation section is under the control of a different member(s) of the staff. You don't see me going over and approving Witches or Monsters, so please just leave the weapons to me, it's kind-of disrespectful to just butt into my section like it's no big deal.

But, more importaintly....

SECOND: I've decided to just throw my mind out there! If anyone has any problems finishing a character, working out abilities or inconsistancies, or even coming up with a good concept, I'm going to officially say here that I'm open and willing to help. Just PM me, post here, or just ask on the chat if I'm online and we'll take a few minutes to brainstorm and come up with something SO crazy it works.... Or just something normal-ish..... Whatever, you probably get the point! Even if you just want my general take on them, I'm fairly free to help however I can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deth's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deth's Office   Deth's Office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deth's Office
Page 1 of 1