Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On Second thought Inker, Catch it. Catch It With Your Teeth.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

On Second thought Inker, Catch it. Catch It With Your Teeth. Empty
PostSubject: On Second thought Inker, Catch it. Catch It With Your Teeth.   On Second thought Inker, Catch it. Catch It With Your Teeth. I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 6:46 pm

One moment Berlin was it's normal, kishin egg ruled, completely insane, self, the next moment, nearly 9 million black blooded skeletons pounded through it's every street, attacking any constructs they found in a massive tidal wave of savage undead monsters. Regardless of wether or not inker planned for this, an attack of this magnitude and at this speed would have to take him by surprise. Nebun stepped through the portal last, hovering above all on a platform of black blood. Already, miles of inky black tendrils crept beneath the city, starting the foundations of a wall that would construct and crush the city. He mutters softly to himself with a smile "come on out inker, let's play!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On Second thought Inker, Catch it. Catch It With Your Teeth.   On Second thought Inker, Catch it. Catch It With Your Teeth. I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 6:56 pm

OOC: I LOVE IT.

Nettie grinned at his side, "Or are you frightened?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: On Second thought Inker, Catch it. Catch It With Your Teeth.   On Second thought Inker, Catch it. Catch It With Your Teeth. I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 7:01 pm

OOC: I LOVE THIS TITLE!
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: On Second thought Inker, Catch it. Catch It With Your Teeth.   On Second thought Inker, Catch it. Catch It With Your Teeth. I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 11:36 pm

(OOC: Eheheheh. Nice title, dude.)

"You know, if you had actually had the advantage of surprise, I would be in a pickle. Thing is, there are exactly THREE, count em, THREE, constructs in this whole city. Because, after Madrid, I have been 'moving out', so to speak. Our encounter in Shanghai convinced me to speed up the process."

A herald would descend, Inkers voice coursing through it. "After all, people KNEW Berlin is where my forces resided, and I couldn't have that, after all. Plus, Berlin had nothing left to offer me. Anyways, you have already lost, for one VERY simple reason. Would you like to hear it? Before I annihilate your army, that is. You will, unfortunately, likely survive with grievous injuries, of course."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: On Second thought Inker, Catch it. Catch It With Your Teeth.   On Second thought Inker, Catch it. Catch It With Your Teeth. I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 11:53 pm

Nebun sighs in exasperation, though honestly he wasn't surprised "More cowardice. Still, though they are mad, as I recall, the people of Berlin will make for excellent pawns, and frankly, I doubt that you can follow through with what you say." He looks around himself "Still, I have been wrong before. Enlighten me. What have you done."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On Second thought Inker, Catch it. Catch It With Your Teeth.   On Second thought Inker, Catch it. Catch It With Your Teeth. I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 12:05 am

"....WHAT people. Berlin is a ghost town. Do you honestly believe I would leave insane people running around? No, I exterminated the very few survivors that were left, gave them to my Generals. You, your minion, and my three constructs are the only living things in this city, except for MAYBE a very lucky, or unlucky as you would have it, odd hobo who avoided extermination. Anyways, the reason your army shall be destroyed here is simple."

Beneath the streets, in the dark sewers, a bomber lit a match, and held it above the sludge, the inky, dark colored sludge, that was found in all the sewers.

"I know how to make napalm."

The construct would drop it, and then?

And then Berlin was consumed in a fireball, as, underneath the sewer, the Napalm lit. The various barrels of the stuff stacked into buildings and into the street would go up as well. All of Berlin was lit, and all of Berlin burned, the napalm hot enough to melt steel at the hottest location. Nebun would find his skeleton army rapidly burnt to ashes, their bones consumed by the fireball that had been Berlin, the black blood holding them together vaporized.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: On Second thought Inker, Catch it. Catch It With Your Teeth.   On Second thought Inker, Catch it. Catch It With Your Teeth. I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 12:23 am

Nebun, upon hearing him say the word "napalm" imediately reacted. Close the dome, thus sealing the flame inside? No. Try and crush the streets down on the bombers? No. There was only one thing for it, though it was painful to admit. He forces the black blood to expand. The black veins and tendons all exited the skeletons and formed barriers in a split second; but black blood is flammable, and while it saved the corpses from harm, the black blood was gone. Very few of Nebun's forces were actually dead of course. The black blood preserved whatever remnants of muscle and brain they had left and as the fire abated, choking on the blood it was sent to consume, the streets were filled with the wales of 9 million slowly dying people. Nebun clenches his jaw; he would not be undone here. He rips the miles of black blood tendrils he keeps beneath the ground up from under the streets, wrapping about and tearing down skyscrapers, destroying streets, anything. It swelled and refilled the decaying bodies that lay strewn everywhere. "Nice try coward, but perhaps you forgot who the real kishin here is. With that, he "degloves" his entire arm, tearing the flesh free with a wet rip. From his arm blood began to flow, starting as excessive, then proceeding to ridiculous, and finally graduating to incredible amounts of blood, pouring out just as it did in Shanghai. It seeped into the ground, more than ever before, just as his arm started healing. "Either way, Berlin is mine." With that, Nebun and his troops retreated from the city on a wave of blackness. Once outside the city, Nebun closed his fist, crushing Berlin, not in hours as before, but in minutes. The black dome rose into the air and contracted, leaving nothing of Berlin but a crater. "The third crater. Cities are not meant to be occupied, but destroyed. I have caused more despair than you ever did Inker, maybe you should find a new name. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On Second thought Inker, Catch it. Catch It With Your Teeth.   On Second thought Inker, Catch it. Catch It With Your Teeth. I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 9:39 pm

(OOC: Sorry it took so long, the new job has had me dead on my feet the past two nights.)

Nebun would hear a slow clapping. "Congratulations. You just destroyed a city that was kinda meant to be destroyed, hence the napalm everywhere. You must feel SO proud. On the bright side, I have confirmed that Napalm is EXTREMELY effective against your forces, which is a huge win for me. Tell you what, next time you want to party, gimme a call. I'll bring the Napalm." They would hear a chuckle. "Anyways, au revoir, Nebun, see you later!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: On Second thought Inker, Catch it. Catch It With Your Teeth.   On Second thought Inker, Catch it. Catch It With Your Teeth. I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2014, 1:16 pm

Ooc: well that was quick. Why can't you just let me murder you goshdarnit!?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On Second thought Inker, Catch it. Catch It With Your Teeth.   On Second thought Inker, Catch it. Catch It With Your Teeth. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On Second thought Inker, Catch it. Catch It With Your Teeth.
Page 1 of 1