Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slight break

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Slight break Empty
PostSubject: Slight break   Slight break I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2014, 12:09 pm

It's kind-of bad timing considering the thread where Glaucon's up against literally EVERY top-tier character except for Nebun just started to become semi-active again, but, tomorrow, I'll have to leave for a short vaccation. It's something I do every year and the wifi of the room we stay at REALLY sucks, so I doubt I'm going to be able to RP much, which is why I havn't started any new threads recently. I'll try and get on here to do as much as I can but I won't be nearly as active until I get back on the 19th. Then, I'll start making some more threads, working with characters who haven't been seen in a while, looking through more stuff, etc.

Home things hold together while I'm gone! Also, feel free to break out the emergency duck tape as needed.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Slight break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slight break   Slight break I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2014, 1:08 pm

I really want to see the skull knight again. He was pretty great.
Back to top Go down

Slight break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slight break   Slight break I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2014, 1:45 pm

He'll definatly be making a return. In fact, I've already got the beginnings of a plan for him if things go a specific way with a specific character that might be intresting....
Back to top Go down

Slight break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slight break   Slight break I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 4:36 pm

Ok, turns out we're in a different room this time that actually has decent wifi. At least... it seems decent.... So I won't be as inactive as I thought I'd be, but I'm still going to probably be gone quite a bit while I'm out doing stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slight break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slight break   Slight break I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slight break
Page 1 of 1