Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A time for Tea (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A time for Tea (open) Empty
PostSubject: A time for Tea (open)   A time for Tea (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 11:49 am

Yunosake had been wandering around for a while and decided she wanted to get her favorite drink, apple tea, as she thought about it she could nearly smell it, the sweetness of apple tea, strange how she likes the sweetness of the smell, yet hated sugar.

"Could you point me to the nearest place i can get tea?" She asked a man who walked past her, the man pointed towards a street up ahead, she nodded at the man as a thanks before continuing, when she wanted tea she was calm, she was nice to people, but only until she had her tea, after that it was time for a bit of soul collecting, she was a bit hungry as well.

She looked up at the sky as she walked towards the café, it was sunny today, she heared that The Netherlands had a lot of rain, but today it was warm, Guess i'll make it rain blood She thought to herself as she walked into the café, she sat down on a table in the back and ordered herself some apple tea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A time for Tea (open)   A time for Tea (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 11:05 pm

It was sunny, the birds chirping, the children laughing... "By Ra I hate this place..." Tahirah thought to herself as she walked the streets, practically wincing at every smile she saw. "It is way too nice here." She thought. As she was walking, she spotted a Cafe down the road. "Well, I am kinda thirsty." She continued walking until she reached the Cafe, and walked inside. Its melled strongly of tea and cheap cologne. Tahirah walked over to the counter, and looked at her options. She looked up at the cashier "Coffee, black. And a bagel." she said with a glare. The cashier was startled by this, and ceased smiling as she handed Tahirah her things. Tahirah tossed a counterfeit bill on the counter. "Keep the change." she said as she walked over to a table, and and began eating her bagel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A time for Tea (open)   A time for Tea (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2014, 2:17 am

Yunosake sipped from her tea, looking at the interesting new person that entered the Cafe. Hmm.. More food? She asked herself, this person seemed more interesting then the rest of the humans, perhaps someone to talk with before she would go about sending limbs flying through town.
Blood will rain, blood will fall, drip drip drop. A small tune she made in her mind, she said this out loud many times during her slaughtering, nobody cared to listen, all of them were running, she grinned widely.

Then she tilted her head lightly, observing the person, hoping to see anything interesting enough to confirm her thoughts. If so, this day would perhaps finally be interesting. After all, long days of murdering people could get boring if they didn't try to do something back, the only time someone attacked her was when she fought a witch, of course she had become stronger after that, she went looking for a big target, somewhere to get more souls at once, if she could get strong enough to destroy his whole country she would have more then enough souls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A time for Tea (open)   A time for Tea (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 7:21 pm

Tahirah was munching on her bagel, when she noticed a well-dressed man walk into the cafe. Hmm... I think it's about time I made some actual cash. Tahirah set down her bagel, and walked over to the man. As she was walking, she formed her index finger into small blade. She pulled a small vial out of her coat pocket, and dipped the blade inside. With the blade now sporting her signature poison, she tapped the man on the shoulder while simultaneously sticking the blade in his back. The man shuddered, and collapsed onto the floor. Tahirah quickly reverted her finger back to normal, and acted shocked. "Oh my god! Quick, somebody call an ambulance!" she exclaimed, as she knelt beside him. "Don't worry, you will be fine!" She said aloud, more people looking over, some rushing to the man. As she was talking, Tahirah slipped the man's wallet out of his pocket, and under her boot. After the paramedics came and brought the man out of the cafe, she simply lifted her boot, picked up the wallet, and sat down. That was surprisingly easy. Let's see... Five hundred in cash, but no cards. How paranoid can you be... While searching the rest of the wallet, tahirah saw that someone was looking right at her, as if watching a show. Oh shit. Did she see what I did?...I better play it safe. She put the wallet away, and flashed an akward smile at the girl. It's still hard to fake those. I just hope she doesn't see through it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A time for Tea (open)   A time for Tea (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 7:27 am

Staring at the woman she saw everything, from the changing of her finger to her taking the cash, from this corner she had a perfect view of it. Then the weird smile, she smiled back, but a bit more of a psychotic smile. After that she stood up, slowly walking over to her. "Greetings, care to have a chat?" She said normally, pointing towards a table on her right. "I had some questions about that show, that and your little finger trick." She grinned as she said it, wondering about how she would react, would she try to get out? Maybe try attacking her, either way, she was trying to have a little fun.

She took a good look at the woman as she talked to her, observing her moves as well, she seemed to be out for cash, oh well, guess if you'd need the money, if she had to do it she would have thrown his limbs about the place, after all, she was not that good at sneaking around. Also, this show ruined her tea time, she needed something else to do before she went out to have a blood party.
Running a hand through her hair she awaited the reaction of the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A time for Tea (open)   A time for Tea (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A time for Tea (open)
Page 1 of 1