Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission) Empty
PostSubject: A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission)   A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 11:07 pm

A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission) Skirmish_USA_Paintball_Field_400017

Upon the arrival, a game had just been completed, and there was a brief grace period before the next one would begin as the staff went throughout the area to correct everything.

Darek pulled up to the door carefully on his bike and parked it diagonally in place removing his helmet and waiting for his partner to get off before him. He rubbed his hands together giddy with anticipation. "Oh this is going to be... interesting..." He smiled viciously.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission)   A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 11:22 pm

She laughed as she slid off and unhooked her helmet. She placed it on one of his handles, smiling wickedly back at him. "What, do you honestly think that you can beat me, soldier?" There never seemed to be any particular reason why she referred to most people as such, but she'd never really stopped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission)   A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 11:25 pm

"Soldier?" He though of himself for a moment and almost laughed. Me? A soldier? "Your kidding right? Soldier or not, your going down, crazy hair." He teased pointing to her indiscriminately undecided hair colors.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission)   A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2014, 11:31 am

She shot him a playful glare, though her eyes showed worry. At present, her hair remained solid black, a fact that she was quite thankful for. Still, she shot her middle finger up at him as she laughed and headed inside to register for them both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission)   A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2014, 12:16 pm

He climbed of his bike, and secured it appropriately. Darek was getting a lot of mixed signals from this girl, and more than anyone he was used to from just about any person. HE wasn't very good at reading emotions, but she didn't make it easy. He ran in after her.

The man inside was directing people around, the ones who had just returned from the course and gathering the gear from them. A bell tolled as they walked through the door., and he waved passively to them returning to his post. "I suppose the two of you are ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission)   A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2014, 12:26 pm

"We just need gear," Kazuko said, smiling pleasantly. "How much is the rental fee?" She didn't say anything to Darek as she reached into her pocket, having disregarded the idea of taking a purse when she knew they'd be on the bike, and pulled out her wallet. Flipping it open, she pulled out her ID and debt card.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission)   A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2014, 12:41 pm

The man politely made the transaction and walked around the counter and handed a gun to Kazuko, and approached Darek whom eagerly took the gun from him, the vicious smile returning. "The rest of the gear is in the back room, the rules are written on the walls, I don't think I need to recite them for you. Have fun." He smiled, opening the the door to the back room for them.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission)   A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2014, 12:46 pm

Kazuko nodded simply, proceeding inside and gearing up with practiced ease. Occasionally, she would look back at him, smirking at him, a silent challenge. Ready, she skimmed through the rules really quickly before heading to the back door. "You coming or not?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission)   A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2014, 1:04 pm

Darek was kinda flustered, he was distracted, fiddling with the rifle in his hands, and noticed she wasn't standing beside him anymore. "Oh, yeah of course." Walking into the room he scanned the rules quickly and turned away, to dawn his protective vest. "I hope your ready, I'm not going to go easy on you!" He said this remembering that he's actually had no experience ever holding a weapon considering that he IS the weapon.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission)   A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2014, 1:37 pm

She laughed aloud, "My specialty is ranged combat." Her eyebrow raised as she looked at him, her smirk wide. "I'm the one that won't be going easy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission)   A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2014, 1:50 pm

Darek was about to speak up as the door closed behind them and an alarm whirred. The door infront of them however swung open dramatically, and ahead of them was the course, they had a minute head start to get into position before the game actually started.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission)   A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2014, 2:38 pm

She laughed to herself as she pulled down the visor, saying nothing as she ran into the woods, a quick smirk and wink over her shoulder daring him to try to follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission)   A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2014, 3:15 pm

Lowering his visor as well, he caught a glimpse of her disappearing into the woods. She's already got a lead. He gave chase pushing foliage out of his way as he advanced. it wasn't very dense but it didn't have to be. It only took somebody with the skill to be able to hide here, and he had already lost track of her. He slowed down and scanned the trees as he walked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission)   A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2014, 3:23 pm

Kazuko had managed to find a small hole, weeds initially growing over it before she pushed them aside. At one point, she imagined, it was probably the temporary bed of a deer or perhaps a young bear, but it was only occupied by her, now. She waited there, eyes scanning the area around her, hands holding tight to the weapon they held as she waited for the go-ahead alarm to sound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission)   A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2014, 4:37 pm

Ducking behind a fallen log, he did a final check on his rifle, everything looked good. The alarm blared, and the birds flew off in a mass startled by the noise.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission)   A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 2:42 pm

A smirk spread across the face of the split-personality meister as she crouched, waiting, watching. The paintball gun was already locked and loaded, waiting for him to come into her sights so that hse could fire and run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission)   A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 5:38 pm

Darek peeked over his little cover for a moment, just to get an idea of his surroundings, then hid behind it again, and shot blindly into the area in front of him. he couldn't actually see her so it might be easier to scare her out of hiding.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission)   A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 5:48 pm

His meister's smirk grew as she saw the shot hit several yards away. Carefully, she made her way out, the only indication of her presence being the snapping of a few trigs. Without a word, she darted back off where they came, heading for the castle, senses alert.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission)   A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 5:52 pm

He gave it a little bit of time, thinking that he heard movement. He got back up after about 7 seconds and looked, his shot hitting a tree, and not very far from it a broken twig. He didn't hit ehr, but he could track her if he was careful enough. He walked to a rock that would better protect him from sight, moving much slower in the same direction.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission)   A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 11:01 am

She tossed a glance or two over her shoulder as she went, the nerf weapon ready to fire at all times. The army-trained woman ran and hid with perfect ease, though the game was quickly becoming boring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission)   A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Friendly Competition (Linx + Lani | Join with permission)
Page 1 of 1