Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 3:59 pm

Antonio shook his head, closing the laundry room door and proceeding into the kitchen to set to work on dinner. "We're going out shopping tomorrow, all three of us. We're gunna pick you up a pre-paid cell and work on some other arrangements for you, see about finding somewhere for you to work." He spoke as he pulled food from the fridge, chicken breasts and broccoli, along with some heavy whipped cream and parmesan. "Is there anything specific you want us to get for your room? Once you get a job, we'll set up a bank account for you..." His blue eyes met hers and there was something more serious about them. "Rogue and I already talked it over; you'll be paying your own rent here, and any big purchases that we make for you are to be paid back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 5:47 pm

"Are you sure that's such a good idea, Tony?" June asked with genuine concern. "I know it sounds like a good idea, and normally it would be, but... who's going to hire a Kishin Egg? And even if they don't know...." She stopped for a moment before looking right in Tony's eyes. He probably remembered from the trial that she admitted to losing control in the presence of blood. "What if I accidently hurt somebody? Even if I lose control here, you'd be safe together but at some random place where there's going to be other people........ I just don't know...."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 6:05 pm

"You could be a book keeper at the library, bookstore, or school." He began, smiling pleasantly at her before pulling spices from the cabinet. "You could even work with food, if you really wanted to. Regardless," he looked back at her, "Stranger things have happened in this world, and if you're turning your life around, it's going to take some work, some fighting, some effort." He set everything out before turning to look at her, meeting her strange eyes. "No one said that it would be easy, but it's life, and to earn everything out of it yourself is one of the greatest accomplishments and feelings there is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 6:34 pm

Maybe he really didn't see what she was trying to say? Or maybe it just slipped his mind? June placed her hand on Tony's shoulder, a bit unsure how he would take this. "Tony... I know you mean well, but I can't control myself around blood. All it would take is a kid getting a papercut or a nose bleed and it would turn into a massicre. Or if, for example, someone in the restraunt cut themself chopping some food. There has to be something I could do that would be... well, safe.... But we need to be careful about this. If you just throw me into someplace and things go wrong, it will end really badly! Especially if the DWMA got involved."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 6:39 pm

"They won't." He said coolly, watching her carefully. "You can control yourself with me. There's no way for you to conquer that side of yourself without it being tested." He took her hand off of his shoulder, kissing the back of it gently, in no way flirty. "I trust you. Learn to trust yourself as well. We'll make sure you're provided for; Death is already looking into ways to have a steady supply of blood packs brought to the house, and I'm going to make arrangements for you to have a minifridge in your room."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 10:15 pm

She took a step back, unsure what to say about this. She didn't trust herself with this stuff, and, as much as she wanted to believe Tony, these were people's lives that would be in danger. Not only that, but they'd be in danger because of her... normal killing was one thing, but this was her big second chance. How would she live with herself knowing that she tried to change, did everything in her power to change, and then ended up losing control and betraying their trust?

"Well... I would be a bit more comftrable if we took the time to make sure before I have to be around other people." June mentioned, trying not to be too direct about her fear. "We could take some time to figure out a better test for this, right?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 6:08 pm

There was a tense silence as he hesitated, thinking; he hated to admit it,, but Antonio knew that he tended to be impulsive. That, in all honesty, was part of why him and Rogue hung around each other so much. "We'll see what we can do to keep you set up as far as bloodflow go. What else do you need?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 3:51 pm

June stopped and thought about her situation. "I know it's a risk, but I want to go out sometime with you or Rogue." She mentioned to Tony. "It's... not really that I'm used to going out too often, but I just want to try and get my mind off of this whole situation. You... well.... You understand, right?" The Kishin Egg turned her head to the side. "It's a pretty huge change and it's going to take a while to get used to everything...."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 3:58 pm

He nodded slowly, sighing to himself before running a hand through his silver hair. "Is there a particular blood type that reacts better with your body, or is it irrelevant?" His mind was whirling through grocery lists, tallying up how much he'd need to cut into his own budgets and how much more he would need to work.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2014, 2:21 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Saturday again, and with the usual group of friends having significantly less to do than normal, a party seemed to be perfectly logic. An invitation had been extended to Jasmine and Claire, as well as Sarah, but with the middle of the three being pregnant, the idea had quickly been dismissed. Neither of them wanted to leave her side, and between the closed-quarters, possible alcohol, and number of people potentially attending, none of them seemed able to come.

Beyril had also been invited, but her work schedule was being wonky, so they weren't quite sure if she would be there or not. Savannah was too preocuppied with her kitten, and Akira had... disappeared for one thing or another. No one bothered asking, but he had stopped by with a few bottles of liquor for them, which Tony popped into the fridge while he cooked up what food Justice had let him provide. By the end of it, there were several mixers and unopened bottles lined up on the counter, as well as disposable plates, utensils, cups, etc. The table was covered in chips and dips, as well as two separate batches of pizza rolls. Justice and Rogue had set about discussing various video games, which Tony largely tuned out and instead tried to talk to John about guitars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 2:42 am

Johnathan wasn't entirely sure how he got stuck talking to Tony, not that there was anything wrong with that, but they didn't really share any interests. Wait no, there was one, and it was the reason he was off to the side trying to figure out what a Gibson or Martin was, and what the hell Tony was fretting about. "Listen..... I don't really know anything about guitars. Except that it's a musical instrument. So lets finish up the food, as that is something I know that both you and I can do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 10:02 pm

Nik looked up from his phone and confirmed that this was the correct place. He knew Tony had invited him to this little get together, but he still felt a little awkward. Wait, no, that was the tingling pain in his chest. His dad was going to have a laugh at him when he finds out that Nik had allowed
Tony to convince him to get his nipples pierced. He was just happy that his family wasn't strict about body art. Still, the silver bars looked really hot, and now he turned even more heads when he took his shirt off. He shot Tony a quick message to let him know that he was here. Nik wasn't too sure how American apartments worked, so he didn't know if he could just walk in or not. They could be the exact same as in Europe, but why chance doing something stupid.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 11:21 am

Tony checked his phone, laughing, while Justice went off about knowing how to cook and gesturing widely to some of the dips. With an amused smirk still on his face, he turned and headed to the door, opening it wide for the newest arrival. "Nik! Hey, dude!" He pulled the door open all the way, and both Justice and Rogue looked over at him curiously. The assassin's face quickly reddened and he looked away, muttering under his breath while his chakras lit his soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 4:15 pm

Johnathan followed tony out of the kitchen area back into the commons, happy that the conversation was ended for him. Hereally did not know anything about guitars. He gave a nod of acknowledgement toward the newcomer, having never actually met the man. and sat down on the other side of Justice.

Melody was wandering down the hallway of the apartment complex, following the directions of the landlady. She was happy to be invited to this get together, even if Jazz wasn't actually going to be there. Checking the piece of paper with the number written down on, she found what should be the apartment and bumped face-first into a familiar figure. "OH..uh. Hi Nik...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 4:50 pm

"Well hello there, Melody. Look alive, squirt, or you'll walk into something less friendly." Nik said in Icelandic, patting the girl on the head. She would not appreciate that at all, which only made it funnier. Looking around, he took head counts. He nodded to a man whom he hadn't met before who nodded at him before going to sit next to a girl who Nik thought probably was used to people thinking she was a boy. He couldn't blame them, but his mother had taught him well. He also made sure to nod to everyone else in greeting, noting the auburn-haired man and the other "girl" here.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 6:20 pm

Justice's eyes flashed to him, and she watched as he scanned the room --- clever man, and he seemed to know how to keep up with Mel, too. With a shrug and an easy smile, she offered a hand to him. "Justice Abbey. Angel Scythe Meister and Tony and Rogue's neighbor." Xe gestured to John beside her, and xir eyes seemed to sparkle just the slightest bit more as xe did. "Johnathon Steele. Doubt you've met her, but he's little Auro's"
"Aurora's," Tony clarified, nodding as he smirked at Mel and lead her inside.
"Weapon. Unlikely and strange little pair, but, well..." Xe shrugged. "The lot of us aren't exact what one would call normal anyway, are we?"
"Auburn-awkward-head there is my roommate, Rogue. He's a utility Meister." Tony shrugged, "I'm Antonio --- call me anything, most call me Tony --- I'm a double-ended scythe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 6:58 pm

"Hello, everybody, I'm Nik. I'm sure Tony has told you all about our first meeting." Nik told them, laughing a bit. That story needed to go down in the history books. Looking around, his eyes settled on Rogue. The man looked about 18, and he also looked a wee bit uncomfortable. Probably not a social butterfly, if Nik recalled that expression correctly, but neither was Nik. Still, his eyes were pretty, which was something Nik was a sucker for. Best not get caught staring, however, so he refocused on to Tony. "I still can't believe I let you convince to get these done." Nik said, gesturing to his chest.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 7:08 pm

Tony shrugged, stripping out of his own shirt without a care; on top of the piercings of his face, he also had both of his nipples cross-bar pierced. "There are very few things that I don't have pierced." He gestured to Justice with a nod. "The one she had was from me. Rogue is still fighting it, but I think he's coming around." The man in question looked back at him with slightly narrowed eyes, expression otherwise hidden behind his mask.

Justice laughed, "Nipples, too?" Xe asked, shrugging, tapping the dangle at xir left ear. "Nice touch, I imagine. Piercings and tattoos make for excellent art." Xir eyes shot to John, and, merely an aesthetic flirtation, xe shot him a quick wink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 7:20 pm

"Oh, it's quite nice." A girl's giggle came from the door. Beyril's hair was haphazardly tossed into a bun on top of her head, the red and blonde seeming to fight for dominance. The sleeves on her blue work uniform were pushed up to her elbows, a sort of janitorial looking jumpsuit with the last name "Stone" embroidered on the pocket. Dirt was smeared on her cheeks, but the freckles and rosiness to the apples seemed to detest being hidden, so they shone through the grime. Gauze wrapped around her arm, from her wrist to her elbow on the right side, so she offered a timid wave with the left hand instead. "I was afraid I'd miss the party so I came straight from work."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2014, 1:35 am

Melody was wondering if there would ever be a time when she wouldn't meet Nik in an embarrassing fashion because, right now, her track record wasn't very promising. When the voice rang out from behind her, that was when she realized that she was still standing in the doorway. She quickly walked past a suddenly shirtless Tony, why do guys have a habit of stripping just after meeting her, and stood on the floor between rogue and Nik.

Johnathan, on the other had, gave Beyril a small wave while 'admiring' the intricate flames that coated his right arm. He paused mid admiring and returned Justice's look, his own wink articulating his comment. "That is true, though I doubt that you don't mind this particular canvas." He followed his words with a gesture to himself, his own muscles evident, if not seam bursting, through his shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2014, 2:35 pm

OOC: The order is: Lani, Beyril, Guy, then me, so, Lani, you're up after me.

Nik hadn't ever met the girl who had just entered. She seemed nice enough, but, judging from her outfit, probably didn't have the most glamourous of jobs. He held his hand out to her and said, "Hello, I'm Nik. I don't think we've met." His eyes were focused on her, but his mind drifted to the red haired boy, Rogue, Tony had said was his name. He had also said he was awkward, and, judging from how he had been keeping quiet, he could see what Tony meant. That mask he was wearing made it hard to read him, but Nik's curiosity had been provoked, and he had a bad habit of going to extremes to satisfy it. This night had the potential to be enlightening or disastrous.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 2:13 am

Tony nearly knocked Beyril over in his excitement, picking her up with not even a moment to react to Nik's invitation for a shake, spinning her around as he held her close, one hand tangled in her hair while the other was wrapped about her shoulders. He was laughing, an excitement developed due to the sheer relief he felt that she'd survived one of her first days back in the workforce after the latest... incident. Chuckling softly, he puled back a bit, smiling, completely oblivious to his shirtlessness and, honesetly, everyone else in the room.

Rogue seemed to shy even further back when Melody drew closer, seemingly far more comfortable with the girl in his roommate's embrace than this innocent-seeming newcomer. Was this who Jasmine had mentioned she'd invited? A strongly worded text message would be in order, if so. Still, he tried to seem as natural as possible, pulling his legs up onto the couch and managing to sit criss-cross without invaded anyone's space. Seeming almost shy, he waved to each new person in turn, and a slight smile could be detected, by the pull of his cheeks, when he saw Beyril in Tony's arms. Shaking his head and chuckling almost silently, he searched the side table for a remote, drawing it out and staring at it for a while, unsure of whether to turn on the stereo or leave things to conversation; socialization was not his forte.

Justice managed to keep the smirk on xir face, though the slight heat the had begun to flood xir cheeks showed that xe had at least a slight inkling that xir words had turned out more flirtatious than planned. If only to save face, or rather, pride, xe nodded once again, eyes trailing over the now all-but-memorized muscles visible beneath his shirt, and leaned forward. "Why would I complain? You walk around shirtless have the time, and when you don't, well," the meister gestured towards his form, "I get this. What's there to complain about? Except that, ya know." Xe shot a teasing glance at Rogue that was missed as he had begun the above-mentioned search. "Others also get indulged with the viewing pleasure."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 2:27 am

Beyril tipped at the sudden lack of ground beneath her feet, weaving fingers in Tony's hair and holding tightly to his shoulders. She buried her face in the crook of his neck, wrapping her legs around his middle, "Koala bear's got ya!" She kissed his lips, biting the lower lip slightly with a smile. The scar on her upper lip still marred the gesture, but by and large, the incident had left her physically fairly scarless. Something hollow seemed to be missing from just behind her eyes since she had spoken to police though. And even still her voice was still hoarse from the pained sobs that had kept her awake at night. But slowly it was mending, just as the deep gashes that once covered her skin. She even felt somewhat heavy in his arms, weighing in at a hundred and ten pounds.

She looked over at Nik, blushing and crossing her right hand over her left to offer it in a shake, "Sorry for the outburst. I'm Beyril, Tony's lady-friend."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 5:39 pm

Melody felt a mixture of emotions overcome her at the obvious display of affection. The happiness at their joy, the awkwardness that is sometimes felt around couples, and a slight pain at the memory of her father who would greet her the same way. Ignoring the rest of the wild outburst, she leaned in toward the auburn-haired boy and asked his name. "Hello there. What are you called. I missed the names." Her face got close to his, her necklace almost hitting him from the slight movement.

Johnathan gave a slight shrug at Justice's comments though he misinterpreted xir look, thinking it was for the new orange-haired girl as apposed to Rogue. "Well, if your only complaint is having to shield everyone else's eyes when I enter a room, I think we're fine. Besides." He lowered his voice so that only xe would hear. "If Nik keeps hanging around, I doubt this problem will last." With both of them already leaning in, and the rest watching the display between Tony and Beyril, Johnathan gave Justice a small kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 7:03 pm

Nik laughed at the display of affection between Tony and Beyril, but it was slightly pained. He missed those shared moments he had had with Svenja. However, tonight was not a night to dwell on the past. He was determined to move forward with this so he could finally feel better. He glanced over between the different people in the apartment. Justice and John were still on the couch giggling to each other, obviously doing something couple related. Melody seemed to be attempting to talk to Rogue. He hoped that worked out for her, but he had to fight the urge to intrude upon them. He did want to talk the ninja-looking man, but, like a gentleman, he would wait. He headed over to Tony's fridge to see if he had procured the two bottles of akvavik for him. It was essentially Danish vodka, but it was made a bit differently. Nik had hoped it wasn't too hard to come by because he had been craving some these last few days. He had been drinking alcohol since he was 14, and not being old enough in America was really annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next