Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  Empty
PostSubject: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 2:48 pm

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  Livinston-2-bed

Beyril's apartment is in one of the poorer districts of Death City, though not quite in a poor enough district to be considered a rough neighborhood. No one had been shot on her street in almost a year now. She's kept it in good shape, though, especially considering the building's tendency to want to collapse inward on itself. She's a bit of a neat freak, and keeps all the appliances and furniture exactly where her parents left it, even doing the laundry in the spare bedroom once a week. She's updated some of the decor in her own room, though not by much. Any time she spends not at work, is generally consumed between classes and cleaning the space.

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  E27db5681f9d38df55006ac15bcacfd4
Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  7e1e78b56406addc526f1dd2e40f376f

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  3231e7a963f066ca995d72f9c40b6500

Even through the order of things, her taste does happen to be a bit more eclectic and exotic, drawing on a sort of 70's hippie vibe.

This carried over into the bits and pieces of the living room that she added (though it could easily be removed upon her parent's return).

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  B5357592fef43da8eb20cc4946d36fa5

The same philosophy carried into the kitchen.

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  0975a135c15895105ec75b7f3b3e705a

And the deck.

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  6d2d4bf098fc045c6588607baec7db4f

But, her parent's old room and bathroom remains untouched.

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  08f1b467171103eb253d240e53eab26c
Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  3125bb2b5c16ffa2b6285ee3cac717b2
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:15 am

Tony's old, worn-out car had barely parked when Savannah jumped out of it, running up to Beyril's door and banging on it with a level of urgency he'd never seen. She still hadn't fully explained what had happened, but he'd taken a couple of Rogue's knives, just in case, and followed her up to the home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:20 am

Beyril paced through her kitchen, accidentally setting her hand on the burner of her stove while it was on and screaming in pain as it seared her flesh. Rarely was she so reckless, but in her attempts to avoid Brody, hide her anxiety about her new roommate, and Akira's sudden harsh words, her mind was slipping. She'd start to piece something in her head together and she'd feel the slap, the sting across her skin.

Shut up and get out of my fucking way, you vicious whore!

God, the way he said it, with anger and rage... It reminded her of her father when he was angry, though the words were not ones he would ever use. Or maybe he would, if he knew about Sylas...

She choked as she ran her hand under cool water, watching the rings of blisters surface on her palm as she let the tears run down her eyes. Everything hurt, but perhaps if he had come to talk before, and heard his own words, then it was good that he took all of her knives. She didn't even have the means to cut bread anymore.

The knock made her head jerk towards the door. She gingerly wrapped her hand in a towel and opened the door with her other hand, "I'm fine, I promise."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:25 am

"Bullshit." She said instantly, checking the wound before running to the nearest bathroom and rummaging for something, anything that could be used to help her. Tony stood there awkwardly for a moment before pulling Beyril in for a gentle, protective hug.

"Hey, you alright?" He whispered, rubbing her back and taking care not to bump her hand in any way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:29 am

Beyril shrugged, "Just clumsy I suppose... Bumped into the oven, forgot I had it on." she exhaled as she looked over his shoulder, the breath ragged as she tried to force back a cry, "Well, I suppose that answers the question as to whether or not he has his phone..." she nodded toward the busted remains of it on the pavement outside where he had smashed it into the concrete.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:35 am

"Couldn't have expected him to." Tony said, continuing to comfort her. Savannah returned, unwrapping the injured hand. She took a length of surgical guaze and bandage from her bag, wrapping the area quickly before pressing a small ice pack to it --- Lord knows where that came from --- and wrapping it as well, holding it together with the tape.

"You alright? He hurt you besides his words?" Her hands were at Beyril's shoulders, eyes meeting hers as Anthony instinctively stepped away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:39 am

She shook her head, "Just shoved me a bit. Enough to move me, but not to hurt me. I think he was trying to keep a lid on things, honestly. He seemed strained." She shrugged, "And it didn't bug me that much, just took me off guard."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:42 am

"Liar." she said instantly, but her hand took the girl's as she pulled her towards and out the door, Tony trailing behind them both. "Lock up and then we'll head to the car. Who knows what he'll do, but regardless, I am not letting him hurt anyone, especially himself, and if anyone catches him with that stuff and traces it back to you, well-" Her eyes looked like wild fire, but somehow cold and deadly as she spoke. "He'll have an even greater hell to pay."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:45 am

Beyril paused, testing the grip on her hand and wincing, "Why did he run off like that? Did something make him mad? He was muttering a lot while he was looking for my stuff."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:51 am

Savannah dismissed her words entirely, not even acknowledging them as she lead the party back to the car and opened the passenger door, directing her inside as Tony retrieved the shattered remains of the cellular device.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:54 am

Beyril ran to catch up with Savannah after locking the door, cradling her hand as she sprinted, "He said 'there's not a damned bit of me left in here', Sayv." she repeated, "He said, 'she can't even stand to look at me'."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 10:59 am

Savannah cursed, hopping into the back seat. She spouted off the address of the country house he'd taken them to just a few days before. Her hands clenched at her sides, balling and unballing into fists at her sides whilel she sat almost restlessly. Obediately, Tony took off as soon as everyone's seatbelts were on, immediately speeding when he got to the old back roads.

ooc: Going to edit the timeline again, for the exact reason that I told him I didn't want my characters in multiple threads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 11:08 am

Beyril stayed silent in the back seat, looking down at her burnt hand without a word.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 11:13 am

It felt like they couldn't go fast enough, and Savannah sat in the back trying to force together the dismantled and shattered pieces of her betrothed's phone, randomly shouting curses in Japanese as Tony kicked up the speed.

Again, she barely gave him time to park before darting out of the car, forcing the gate's lock with a pin she'd shoved in her bag before running down the path. Her legs rebelled at the pressure, but she neither cared nor stopped, running, going to the one place she thought he'd be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 11:19 am

The bike was left pushed over in the grass outside the door, and the sound of breaking glass and screams of rage and agony broke the silence of the outdoors.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 11:23 am

She very nearly tripped over the front steps as she struggled up them, running inside and looking around. Her heart clenched, but she followed the sounds of destruction, eyes darting about.

Tony stayed in the car, unsure of what to do, looking over at Beyril, silent, waiting for her to say something, as this was so far out of Savannah's character that he didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 11:41 am

Beyril bit her lip, "I'm honestly not sure how this will end... Should we call someone? The cops, maybe?"

Akira stood on the second floor, having destroyed every window on the first, crowbar held in his bloody fists, filled with glass. His headphones were in, so he didn't hear the car or Savannah approach. After a second of standing still, numb and indifferent to his hands or the world around him, his arms shielded by his leather coat, which was now beyond ruined by all the glass in the arms. Suddenly, he whirled on his heels toward the one remaining window, still not seeing Savannah, and chucked the crowbar through it, tears visible in his grey eyes, now black and empty as he screamed in agony again.

"I am nothing!"

He screamed, the follow through on his toss bringing him to his knees. His bloody hands fell limp and weak in his lap, soaking his jeans, though he paid them no mind as he turned his eyes heavenward and let the tears fall. The sound he made was broken, his voice ripping in his throat, in a strangled pained cry of a man in pieces.

"I can't keep this up..."

He cried between sobs, shaking his head.

"I can't keep acting like the good soldier for my brother, I can't keep looking over and seeing her and knowing that I'm still not a human being. I can't keep feeling... God, ancestors, whatever is out there, please, I beg you just to strip me and leave me empty. I can't keep living like this!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 11:51 am

The girl jolted where she stood, her body freezing as her heart froze in place, one, two --- three missed beats and a strangled sob forced its way through her. She ran over, ignoring the clutter and shattered glass around her, though her feet stirred up pieces, striking the mostly bare surfaces with the damaged remains. Her legs brought her darting around him, hands tearing the earbuds from him before deftly forcing him out of the jacket, despite how much she trembled. Strings of curses in both Japanese and English --- and perhaps even a few in Spainsh or Italian --- escaped her as her own tears fell. God damnit, she couldn't stop trembling, couldn't think for more than quick snippits at a time, trying to take care of him while she was otherwise useless. Savannah slid her hands down in his arms, inspecting them as she went before proceeding to his hands and pulling out pieces as she saw them. "Dannazione mio cuore!" she hissed out, Italian and a barely obviously faked accent slipping out of her as she trembled and worked, gasping passed her own tears and pain, not once meeting his eyes in fear of what she would see there.

Antonio shook his head, albeit slowly. "Not with these two. They're hell in a volcano, and this damned eruption is a long time coming." Nonetheless, he pulled his phone out and tapped 911 in on the dial pad, leaving it on the screen just in case. "Send the cops now and nothing gets solved."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 11:56 am

Beyril nodded, "Do you mind me asking what happened? I'm still fuzzy on the details."

Akira tried weakly to shrug her off, turning his head away, "Please," he pushed the words out between tears, "Just leave me here. I gotta figure out what my head's doing in all this. I just-" he winced in pain as the jacket passed over his glass-filled hands, "I gotta figure out how to make this stop aching."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:03 pm

"They're in love." He said simply, though the words made him laugh, "And neither of them saw it coming. He was tailored to meet her every need, and she does her damnedest to be an emotional husk." Tony waved at house. "And she can't handle herself."

She shook her head, hair flying wildly as she did so. Still not making eye contact, she continued to pull out pieces until she was confident that she'd removed them all. "Hold your breath or... something." she said, not thinking very clearly as she took out rubbing alcohol and began soaking his hands, taking a wad of gauze and drying them off immediately afterwards. Every time he moved, her grip on his wrist tightened, but she continued to treat and wrap the wounds. Her eyes remained on her handiwork for along while before she finally let them trail up, meeting his eyes with her own a dull, glossy amber. Savannah's breath hitched as she stared at him, the tear formation halting even as the newest ones slid down her cheeks.

ooc:
Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:10 pm

Beyril chuckled, "I could have told you that, but Akira doesn't seem the type to simply fly off the handle like this."

Akira searched her eyes desperately, confusion in pain in his gray-black eyes, "I don't understand." he shook his head, "How am I supposed to figure out where I stand, what I am, when every time I blink you look at me differently?" He looked to his hands, then back to her, "You're so straightforward with everything but me. Sometimes I feel like maybe you see me, and others I'm simply an interesting toy. You gave me a heart, Savannah, and I don't know what to make of anything now that you're taking it back."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:17 pm

He chuckled, watching, waiting, eyes glued to the house, "You don't know Savannah like I do. She's known to make people lose themselves, regardless of gender or rpersonal connection. That's... just what she does."

"What heart?" She whispered, and slid forward, truly hesitant for once in her life as she hovered slightly above him, hands grazing back up her arms. Her eyes watched his, not once leaving now that they'd locked. Her heart was hammering, breathing coming low and shallow as she stared, watching, waiting, unsure. "I..." she bit her lip, thinking to herself, not knowing whether the words the clung to her tongue would break or repair the damage she'd done. "You... you know," she said, or perhaps choked out, "This... this was where..." A pressure in her chest made it feel like her heart clenched, "This was where we... first actually kissed." She spoke the words in some broken cross between a murmur and a whisper, shattered and faintly, hardly noticeable in the slightest because of how very faint it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:23 pm

"Is this the first time she's fallen?" Beyril asked.

Akira nodded, "Why do you think I came back here? I had to remember, I had to see again if you meant that. Was that part of your game, too? I know it wasn't just Tony, Savannah."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:26 pm

"She doesn't fall," he said, chuckling, and there was the slightest bit of pain in his eyes as he said the words, "He was, I believe, her hundredth lover. Savannah Fukui falls for no one."

"It's..." She bit her lip, and the tears reformed, her eyes dropping from his. Carefully, her hands slid up to cup his face, and though she could not meet his eyes, the words fell from her, revealing what was left of her vulnerable, shattered heart, "It's not a game."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:29 pm

Beyril watched his eyes, taking a long moment before speaking, "But you did, didn't you?"

Akira watched her face, the words leaving a bit of shock in his eyes, "That's always what you've called it. If it isn't a game, then what is it, Savannah? I have to know what all this was to you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next