Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril Stone
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    July 8th 2014, 4:45 pm

"Maybe. If nothing else than to keep stirring while I do other things." She shrugged.

Akira jolted at the cold band, "GAH!"
Back to top Go down
http://thestarvedartist.weebly.com/
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    July 8th 2014, 4:47 pm

Savannah jolted, jumping back and nearly falling off the other side of the bed. "Wha-?"

Tony nodded, chuckling as he heard the two in the other room though he said nothing. "Alright. What'cha making?"

Back to top Go down
Beyril Stone
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    July 8th 2014, 4:51 pm

Akira hit the floor with a thud, holding his hand over his chest as he caught his breath, "Ring... Cold..."

"Right now, I'm working on the biscuits." she handed him a scoop, "Mind getting some flour?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    July 8th 2014, 4:53 pm

Savannah blinked, staring curiously, "What ri- oh." She blinked again, looking down at her hand before leaning over his side of the bed, blushing fiercely. "Ah... uhm, not often that you're the one looking up at me, aye?"

Tony nodded, standing up and walking over, doing as he was instructed.

Back to top Go down
Beyril Stone
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    July 8th 2014, 5:00 pm

Akira didn't hesitate in leaning close and locking his lips with hers.

Beyril smiled, "Coffee should be ready soon, at least."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    July 8th 2014, 5:03 pm

"Coffee." he repeated before smacking himself in the face. "How did I forget to get coffee cake? Shit, Sayv's gunna kill me." Rogue winced at the mentioned of her name, immediately crossing his legs and pulling at the crotch of his pants.

Her face burned brighter but she leaned into him, balancing carefully on the edge of the bed.

Back to top Go down
Beyril Stone
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    July 8th 2014, 5:06 pm

"Hey, there's enough stuff here to make one, I just gotta find a recipe!" Beyril smiled.

Akira gently pulled away, "Good morning." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    July 8th 2014, 5:12 pm

He raised a brow at her as though she'd said something foreign. "You can make coffee cake? Shit, you'll never get rid of her, now." He laughed. "What'cha need?"

Savannah let out the barest hint of a whimper, leaning forward, her golden eyes opening into her usual stubborn glare. "Get back here," she said, her voice both commanding with the fainted trace of playfulness.

Back to top Go down
Beyril Stone
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    July 8th 2014, 5:27 pm

Beyril laughed, raising a brow at Rogue, "Is he okay?"

Akira smirked playfully, still in a tshirt and boxers, "Is that an order?" He climbed back onto the bed, leaning over top of her, "I don't take kindly to orders."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    July 8th 2014, 5:33 pm

"Rogue? Yeah." He shrugged, stirring with one hand and grabbing spices with the other, still in his open shirt. "He's just overly socially awkward."

Her eyes remained locked on his as he moved, though her body complied with his actions, bending back as he leaned forward. "You'll take whatever I tell you to take." There was defiance in her words, dominance as she spoke, not faltering or moving any further away.

Back to top Go down
Beyril Stone
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    July 8th 2014, 5:37 pm

He raised a brow, defiant, "Hmm. Be that way then." he jumped back, pulling on his pants and combing through his hair with his fingers, wincing a bit.

Beyril shrugged, eyes trailing along the open bit of his shirt absently, slowing her actions ever so slightly, "If... you say so..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    July 8th 2014, 5:44 pm

She shrugged, sitting up on the bed and beginning to pull off her clothes, tossing them towards the bathroom for the time being, groaning softly as she tugged her pants off her stiff legs. A groan escaped her as she fell back onto the bed, unwilling to move once more.

He shrugged, passing the mix over to her before searching through the spices he'd selected and grouping some of them together for the gravy.

Back to top Go down
Beyril Stone
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    July 8th 2014, 5:45 pm

Beyril whistled as she mixed and cooked, nodding to an old radio in the corner, "Feel free to get some music going."

Akira raised a brow, "You know, I heard Beyril makes really awesome coffee cake..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    July 8th 2014, 5:49 pm

She let out a whimper, refusing to move. "I don't have clothes, I stink, and my legs hurt."

Tony merely smirked, "You got a preference? Techie boy over there's got everything."

Back to top Go down
Beyril Stone
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    July 8th 2014, 5:54 pm

Beyril shrugged, "Surprise me. I'll listen to anything."

Akira sighed, "Then get in the shower first. You're just moving to another place to sit down. I'll rub your legs, too."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    July 8th 2014, 6:09 pm

She perked up, smiling a bit. "But what am I supposed to wear?" She sat up slowly, looking over at him.

He smirked, "Techie, put my playlist on, a'ight?" Rogue merely nodded, disabling his headset and pulling out a set of speakers from his deep pockets. He set them up on the counter before plugging in his phone and selecting a classic rock playlist, kicking it up to his roommate's prefered volume.

Back to top Go down
Beyril Stone
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    July 8th 2014, 6:12 pm

Beyril grinned, bobbing her head along, "I dig it, I dig it..."

Akira sighed, poking his head out the door, "Bey, can Sav borrow some clothes?"

Beyril simply shot him a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    July 8th 2014, 6:14 pm

Tony laughed, "Ya damn well better," he said, going ahead and preparing the gravy for her, adding his own flair to it.

Savannah groaned but slid off her underwear and unclipped her bra, "Now I'll never cover my legs...."

Back to top Go down
Beyril Stone
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    July 8th 2014, 6:19 pm

"You don't know her wardrobe." he shrugged, "I'll grab you something. Just hop in the shower."

Beyril laughed, "Better toss some cayenne pepper in the gravy. Gives it some kick!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    July 8th 2014, 6:23 pm

"Already did," he said, tossing a wink over at her before shrugging out of his shirt and tossing it over to a bored looking Jarek.

Savannah rolled her eyes but walked into the bathroom, turning on the shower and waiting for the water to heat up

Back to top Go down
Beyril Stone
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    July 8th 2014, 6:24 pm

Beyril turned casually, freezing a bit and biting her lower lip, "That..." her voice trailed off, "That's uh, not... fair...."

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    July 8th 2014, 6:28 pm

Tony looked over at her, raising an eyebrow before a slow, knowing smirk spread across his face. He leaned over to her, toying with the ring at the end of his tongue as he narrowed his eyes at her. "What? Are you at a disadvantage, la mia ragazza?"

Back to top Go down
Beyril Stone
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    July 8th 2014, 6:31 pm

Beyril simply nodded slowly, eyes a bit transfixed.

Akira spared them no more than a glance before heading back into the spare room they were using with clothes in his arm.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    July 8th 2014, 6:33 pm

He simply laughed, trailing a finger up under her chin, watching her. Rogue was doing his damnedest to look as far away from his friend as possible. His piercing eyes stayed locked on hers, watching, waiting, curious.

Savannah was in the shower by now, alternating between singing and humming as she washed her long brown hair.

Back to top Go down
Beyril Stone
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    July 8th 2014, 6:38 pm

His finger more or less forced her mouth closed, but her eyes still seemed locked on him, trailing along his physique even to the curve of his neck, and the smirk on his lips, totally entranced.

Akira whistled, "Sav, I have clothes for you when you get out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    

Back to top Go down

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next