Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 8:50 pm

Savannah tilted her head towards her as Tony called for Rouge to join them, though he, himself, leaned against the wall with his plate of food. The girl seemed to be inviting Beyril to feel her hair for herself, and Rogue sat awkwardly in the forth seat, muttering under his breath before eating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 9:30 pm

Beyril worked her fingers through it, but instead simply ended up braiding it, "I suppose so... Still damp even!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 9:32 pm

She laughed, leaving her head tilted to the side to allow the girl to do as she wished. "You know that you do have to eat at some point, right...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 9:37 pm

"I'll get to it." she brushed the idea off as she wound her fingers around the strands of hair.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 10:37 pm

She shook her head, jabbing a pancake piece with her fork and prodding Beyril's mouth with it insistantly.

Tony looked over at Akira, raised his brow, and nudged the back of the tall man's chair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 1:24 pm

Beyril opened her mouth, making an "Ahhh!" sound as she clamped her lips around the sugary fluffy cake.

Akira glanced over his shoulder, "Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 1:31 pm

He jerked his head in a nod towards the doors to the balcony, silently requesting that the man join him there. There was something unknown in his eyes, unreadable.

Savannah shook her head, laughing to herself while she force-fed Beyril, letting her do as she pleased with her hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 1:41 pm

Akira followed Tony out to the balcony, "What's up?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 2:21 pm

He shut the door as soon as Akira was out, tugging the man away from the windows; from experience, he knew that Savannah was adept at lip-reading. "What did you say?" His piercing eyes were both curious and worried, threatening and warning. "You guys were back there for a while, but there was no yelling; I'm not stupid enough to have to ask what you were doing, but she's not glowing. Not like Sayv does. What happened?" His finger, the end tipped in pink --- one day, he'd kill Jazz, he swore --- pointed towards the apartment. "She's jealous, and it takes a hell of a lot for that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 2:27 pm

"I told her about Claire." he stated simply, "And before you ask, I never touched Claire." he pulled up his phone and showed him the files, "And I showed her these."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 2:40 pm

He glanced through them, picking up key words as he'd been taught to do, but not focusing on it fully. "She knows, I hope you're aware of that." Ice met smoke as he looked to him once more. "It's not just you, it's myself and Ace as well. She knows. She digs into these things, and she knows that it could be any of us. She's no fool, Akira." His gaze drifted towards the apartment once more. "Of all things, she's jealous at the possibility that her arranged-marriage fiance could be the sperm donor father of her ex's girlfriend's forced child. I don't remember the last time I saw her like this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 2:54 pm

Akira shrugged, "I don't know what to do honestly. Say it's not my fault? She knows that."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 3:00 pm

"Talking is a good start, as much as she hates it." He sighed, tossing his silver hair out of his eyes. "And whenever you get to go up with her parents --- give her space as far as her siblings are concerned, especially the little one. That girl lights up her world, whether she admits it or not." The Italian began to massage at his temples, thinking. "But you need to talk to her, even if you have to corner her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 3:25 pm

"You know what cornering her leads to." he raised a brow and moved the collar of his shirt to show him a bite mark/hickey that was coming up on his skin.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 4:14 pm

Antonio rolled his eyes, "Yes, I'm well aware." He lifted his shirt to reveal two more, usually unseen, piercings on his nipples. "You'd be amazed. Now," the weapon fixed his shirt, readjusting the hem, "The point is, I know full well that you could not only overpower her, but do so without hurting her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 4:16 pm

Akira nodded, "You're suggesting I tie her to something, then? That might be more problematic than you realize."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 4:19 pm

He groaned. "You're dense, you know that? For a genius, you're really fucking dense." With that, he flung the door back open, walking inside. Carefully, he moved Beyril's hands away from their friend's hair, meeting her confused gaze with his determined one. In seconds, he had her hands behind her back, between her and the wall and the balls of his feet over hers, effectively disabling her. "Talk."

Her face burned instantly, her golden eyes blinking in confusion as she looked at him, searching. He knew, of course he knew. She knew that he did as well, but she wasn't about to say a word, wasn't about to reveal the weakness that was the human heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 4:26 pm

Akira's gaze shifted to far more gentle and kind one than most knew he was capable of making, "Savannah...."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 4:29 pm

Her eyes darted to him without even a moment of hesitation, gold on silver, amber on smoke. She didn't say a word, but her posture relaxed a bit, even as Tony held her, her arms bent backwards. Savannah waited for him, waited for words that she didn't want to hear, for things that she didn't want to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 4:33 pm

He bit his lip, trying to sort through his mind, trying to find words to make sense. Should he apologize that he was kidnapped and his body parts taken to impregnate her ex's girlfriend? Since that didn't sound weird at all... Should he just tell her he loved her for the thousandth time, though many of those she was asleep for.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 4:38 pm

She bit into her own lip, trying to back away from the raw emotion she found in his eyes, trying to squirm away from Tony even as he held her fast and Rogue slowly drifted away from the rest of the group completely. Savannah's pulse was thudding beneath Antonio's grip, but she didn't speak a single word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 4:46 pm

Akira knew there was only one way he could truly get his thoughts out.

"Watashi wa jinsei yori mo, yori ōku no ga daisukidesu. Kurea de okotte irudo no yōna koto o shitte iru ka, kodomo no chichioya ga daredearu ka, henkō sa reru koto."

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 4:51 pm

She bit into her lip, but her gaze tore away from him in much the same brutal way of tearing flesh from bone. It didn't matter that no one else could understand. It didn't matter that she had no reason to be embarressed.

Still, she couldn't bring herself to trust in her own heart.

And so, she stilled completely, looking away, losing herself in the solitude and sanctity of her own mind, escaping the easiest way that she knew how, avoiding the irrational jealousy of her heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 4:56 pm

"Anata wa watashi o shinrai shite inai?" He asked, a pained look crossing his eyes. God, how was he, the man of stone, so vulnerable to her. Sometimes, it irked him to the core. And times like this, it was a sword in his heart.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 5:17 pm

"Watashi wa watashi no subete o anata o shinrai shite imasu." The words were whispered, answered simply. Tony's hand went lax on her, and her hands fell free, her eyes downcast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next