Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 10:15 pm

He laughed but flipped him off with a gloved hand. "I'm a flirt, not an asshole." The words were playful yet simple as he shrugged. "She's cute, she's troubled, and she's friendly; I'd say she needs some time to just be herself and not worry about the rest of the world for a bit. I have a car, time, and money. And hell, won't lie and say I'm not into her --- what's the harm?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 10:16 pm

Akira shrugged, "Okay, okay... Whatever you say."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 10:25 pm

He rolled his eyes, smirking when Savannah came back in, secretly --- or, secretly until her friend caught her, looking at Akira in a way that seemed almost awe-struck, as though she was seeing him for the first time. She didn't seem to notice that he saw, and Rogue merely groaned at the entire encounter and shook his head, swiping his keys from the table, including a spare to Savannah's room ---which he'd never explain why he had it --- and heading out to his car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 10:48 pm

Akira blushed, "What? What is it?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 10:57 pm

She blinked, her face flushing red instantly. Savannah didn't say a word as she merely walked over and curled herself in his arms again, unsure of herself and everything around her. Tony, meanwhile, was trying to avoid laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 11:03 pm

Akira sat on the couch, moving a beaded pillow over and pulling Savannah with him, "So... taking bets on what Beyril comes out in?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 11:10 pm

Savannah blinked, surprised at the arrangement but not arguing it regardless. After a few moments of readjusting, she curled herself against him, laying her head on his chest, her legs tucked together over his own. "Knowing her? Probably cut-offs and a t-shirt, but I'm thinking probably a dress."

Tony shrugged, still cleaning. "Depends on what she wants to do, I guess?" He glanced over at the room, curious. "If it takes her a while, she's doing her make-up and everything, right? I think she might try to pull her hair back and just pull on tights or leggings and a baggy shirt or loose dress. Comfort and whatnot." Savannah raised an eyebrow. "What? It's what Jazz does."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 11:14 pm

Akira chuckled, "I think she's back there freaking out about not having anything to wear. That's what my sisters did before dates."

Savannah's phone buzzed. Beyril.

HELP ME.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 11:15 pm

Tony shrugged, "Every girl I know is usually either really confident or ends up chickening out."

Savannah checked her phone, immediately laughing and silently dismissing herself. She moved off of Akira carefully, trying not to put too much pressure on him as she moved away, heading to Beyril's room to help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 11:23 pm

Beyril stood in her room, amid a pile of clothes, mostly silks and laces in various patterns, and it looked like a gypsy trunk had tossed it all up. She wore this:

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 12 5ae8716cd0ceeda0aac5fc47a605e7b0

These shoes:
Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 12 0044f9e5307ded2f6407cc8a310e95df

Her hair was loosely pulled back:
Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 12 52194b826ca001662408ac0edf7c25c9

With (surprisingly for her) makeup:
Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 12 74a62ff3a1a637a819b7411f7357e7f4

And a myriad of turquoise jewelry.
Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 12 3e045210920139056a0ba6a79367b7f6

"I have no idea what I'm doing! I've never been asked on a date, and what do I wear? Do I look silly? Is this too much?" she near panicked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 11:27 pm

Savannah burst into laughter, shaking her head as she walked in and closed the door behind her, clicking the lock into place in the process. "You're fine, Bey, breathe." Still laughing to herself, she began to pick up the clothes around the room. "Whatever you're comfortable in is what works. Don't go out of your way to be or look like something you're not." She winked at her, "You'll knock him dead regardless, and you look damn sexy." When she moved closer during cleaning, she poked the girl's side. "You still need more meat on your bones, though, even with your partner being a mech."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 11:29 pm

Beyril blushed, "I... I hadn't had a reason to wear this dress yet... And I like it. So... it's okay?" she smoothed the lace out, "Should I bring money? How do dates work, anyways? I didn't make it to that part of parental conversations..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 11:36 pm

Savannah laughed, "He wouldn't let you pay even if it was strictly casual, don't worry about it." She spun Beyril to face her, hands on her shoulders, smiling wide, amused. "You just be yourself, act natural, and go with the flow. You don't need to do anything special. You just do what feels right."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 11:38 pm

She gave a halfhearted grin, "What if 'doing what feels right' convinces him once and for all I'm a crazy flower child and there's no hope left for me but to release me into the wild?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 11:40 pm

Another laugh erupted from her, "Then he'll go all country-boy on you and take you out in the sticks somewhere." She shook her head, "Nice rhyme, by the way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 11:45 pm

Beyril gave a shrug, bracelets clinking, "I just... I want this to go well, you know? Is that naive of me?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 11:48 pm

"You're human." She said, shrugging and pushing some of the girl's hair back for her. "Mistakes will happen. Most of the time, that's what makes it fun." Savannah moved behind the other meister, pushing her towards the door. "Now, go get 'im, tiger, 'fore he starts bleaching the floor."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 11:50 pm

Beyril nodded, gulping, and exhaling a deep sigh before she stepped out tentatively into the living room, "Well, I guess this is as ready as I'm getting!" she laughed, seeming far more confident than she was.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 11:52 pm

Savannah laughed and shook her head, continuing to push Beyril until she was in full view of both boys. Tony looked over at the sound, brow raising in sync with the corner of his lip as he smirked. Drying his hands off with a towel, he appraised her, looking her up and down, repeatedly lingering on her eyes and that nervous little smile she tried to make look as confident and self-assured as possibly.

"Dolled yourself up for the dish-boy? Really?" He chuckled, smiling at her, his tongue ring clack against his teeth when he clicked the muscle. "You look good, Bey."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 11:55 pm

Beyril gave a crooked, sheepish grin, tilting her head slightly down, while making eye contact with Tony the whole time, "R-really?"

Akira glanced over her once, then gave a smile back to Savannah.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 11:58 pm

Savannah smirked, now sure that the other meister wouldn't suddenly bail. Silently, she made her way back over to Akira, sliding into his lap, legs kicking idly against the couch.

Tony's eyes rolled as he stepped forward, tilting up her chin, not once breaking eye contact. "You bow to no one." It was all he said, not mentioning her outfit any further, concentrating more on boosting her self-confidence in herself rather than her clothes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 12:03 am

Beyril's eyes suddenly lit up and she clapped, pointing to nothing in particular at the air, "Lord of the Rings! Return of the King!" She blushed, putting her hand down, "Sorry... Got excited... Favorite movie..."

Akira hugged Savannah close, giving a soft chuckle at the easily excited Beyril.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 12:08 am

Savannah made a soft sound of surprise but settled against him nonetheless, unaccustomed to this scenario without trying to seduce her partner. Still, she tried to remain relaxed, watching the pair with a smirk.

He instantly started laughing, smiling at her, teeth shining white behind the surgical steel ring on his lip. "I feel surprisingly lame compared to that one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 12:12 am

Beyril shook her head, "Don't! I used to sneak into theaters when I was younger. I couldn't afford to get in, so I'd just... hide. I snuck in to see Lord of The Rings: Return of The King fifteen times. It was my favorite." She gave a soft smile, "But, I think we should... head out? Maybe give the others some alone time to get settled in..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 12:15 am

He chuckled and nodded, pulling his keys out of his pocket and spinning the ring on his finger as if it was a hula hoop. "How about we go to a movie legally? I have the cash. And you can get popcorn. And candy." He smirked, his eyes dancing mischeviously, "And a sluuuuuuuushie. We can mix the flavors and I think they have root beer."

Savannah had to cover her mouth to keep from laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next