Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    November 22nd 2014, 3:38 pm

Savannah looked from her friend to her ex, the angered heat in her eyes not dwindling. Tony slowly let his arm shift back to normal, the device dropping in a metal heap on the floor. He turned his head to look at his girlfriend, unwilling to say a word, eyes drifting back to their usual blue. The tail-end of her name broke passed his lips but he couldn't say anything properly, everything coming out broken if it could come out at all.

Back to top Go down
Beyril Stone
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    November 22nd 2014, 3:42 pm

"I-is it true?" Her voice shook as she looked between them, "What he said..?"
Back to top Go down
http://thestarvedartist.weebly.com/
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    November 22nd 2014, 3:49 pm

He couldn't manage to form a proper word, let alone a sentence, and Savannah stepped around him, placing a hand on his shoulder as she stood behind him. "Beyril, we're not discussing this right now." Her eyes drifted to the monitors, and she looked back at her to try to calm her, controlling her wavelength enough to ease it to an almost lull. Tony visibly winced at this, not in sync with her though his eyes returned completely. She reached a hand out to Beyril, working to mask her own expressions and feelings from betraying her.

Back to top Go down
Beyril Stone
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    November 22nd 2014, 3:55 pm

Before she could say anything to protest, the nurse returned, injecting a syringe into the IV, that quickly caused her to slip into sleep.
"I'm sorry about the disturbance. We'll increase security on her floor."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    November 22nd 2014, 4:02 pm

"Please do." Savannah said, and her eyes flitted to her, sizing her up for a moment. "I'll see about increasing funding for this establishment in the meanwhile. The lot of us are here often enough that at least the security boost would be necessary." She looked to a rather conflicted-appearing Tony, and she sighed. "We'll let you know if we need anything, ma'am."

Back to top Go down
Beyril Stone
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    November 22nd 2014, 4:07 pm

"Had her pain been returning? I can line up some more morphine if she's needing it. It's been over right hours since she's had any." The nurse asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    November 22nd 2014, 4:14 pm

Tony nodded slightly, and Savannah exemplified the gesture in her own movements. "If you wouldn't mind, it wouldn't hurt."

Back to top Go down
Beyril Stone
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    November 22nd 2014, 4:17 pm

The nurse nodded, "I'll be right back."
Akira came back in, cracking his knuckles, "So whose making sure he never works again? You or me?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    November 22nd 2014, 10:02 pm

"Done." She said, eyes on him in a moment. "Can he even walk?"

Despite Beyril's unconscious state, Tony nonetheless curled up alongside her, toying absently with her hair while he lay there.

Savannah didn't even look at them, pulling her phone out and skimming for a few moments before dialing a number and stepping out of the room. She spent several moments pacing the halls, heels --- intentionally worn along with her business suit --- clicking along the tile as her calm, commanding voice began tearing his professional down as if it were nothing.

Back to top Go down
Beyril Stone
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    November 22nd 2014, 10:11 pm

"I'd say he will in a few hours." He mused, standing in the door to give the couple a moment.
The nurse came back in to give her morphine, "I would say that she won't remember what happened, but given the fact that the medicine had worn off, she'll likely recall everything."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    November 22nd 2014, 10:26 pm

Tony nodded numbly, his finger stuck in a tangle in her hair. Savannah soon returned, a self-satisfied smirk on her face. "He's taken care of, as is the rest of the media; they take two steps within a hundred feet of her and they'll lose everything they can think of.

Back to top Go down
Beyril Stone
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    November 22nd 2014, 10:42 pm

"Having connections helps." Akira stated with an eye roll as the nurse left, "I should have sent someone to guard the door."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    November 23rd 2014, 11:09 am

She shrugged, not aggravated enough to take it out on the man. "Regardless, it gave me an excuse to get them off her back." Savannah made her way to one of the chairs while Tony set about untangling his finger.

"I don't know how we explain that." He said finally, looking to Savannah as if she had all the answers; hers were blunt, however, not tipped with the tender edge necessary in this scenario.

Back to top Go down
Beyril Stone
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    November 23rd 2014, 12:11 pm

Akira leaned back into a chair, "We can't lie to her. My take would be to wait until she's coherent enough to ask again, then if she does, tell her the truth. Minus the... Gory details."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    November 23rd 2014, 8:42 pm

He rolled his eyes, "Yeah, because I would describe every wound. She doesn't need that knowledge, let alone the guilt. She'll know who did it on his own. Last thing she needs." Savannah cut him off then, fed up with the capricious, haughty tone he'd taken on in response to the statement.

Back to top Go down
Beyril Stone
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    November 23rd 2014, 9:18 pm

Akira sighed, pushing his hair back. It was growing out somewhat, and the length was a little awkward, but he missed having a ponytail, so he was determined to stick it out, "I mean that we don't have to tell her anything beyond that they and her sister passed."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    November 23rd 2014, 10:04 pm

ooc: Wanna rp that convo on here?

Back to top Go down
Beyril Stone
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    November 23rd 2014, 11:18 pm

OOC: Yeah, then we can pick back up somewhere else.

Akira looked across the table, watching Beyril rattle off about her family to Tony's mother, giving Tony a look and eyeing the door afterwards, "Hey, mind if we step out for a second?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    November 25th 2014, 11:02 am

Tony looked up from the table, his piercings out, as he, personally, considered it disrespectful to his mother to have them in. She never said a word about him wearing them, but he knew that she did not favor them, herself, and thus he would take them out the second they were to go to the dining table --- which, of course, was most of the time, as it was also the gaming table. Smiling slightly, he nodded, reaching over to pat Beyril on the shoulder and kiss her cheek. "We'll be right back, mamma," he said, nodding to the woman, who by all rights, looked like she stopped aging a few years passed Tony's. She nodded, waving them off though her eyes told him very clearly not to come back in the house smelling like smoke. He offered a gentle smile in return, leading Akira out and donning a thin, worn, red jacket, zipping it up and popping the hood over his hair before lighting up a cig and taking a slow drag; Beyril would get a free one, later.

"What's up?"

Back to top Go down
Beyril Stone
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    November 25th 2014, 2:50 pm

"This probably should have waited, but... Given the route conversation keeps going... I thought you should know. Savannah and I haven't told Beyril yet." He leaned against the railing of the porch, "I had a team searching for hints as to where her parents were since about a month from yesterday." He looked up to watch the boy's face, making sure he would be ready for the next part, "We found their bodies at the bottom of a lake outside a chemical plant."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    November 25th 2014, 7:34 pm

ooc: Contacting via SERP since I'm sneaking on during notes. Have you received or sent anything to/from me? I haven't gotten anything on skype or FB and you usually text at least once a day if you haven't heard from me

ic: He'd kept quite steady and even-tempered throughout most of what was said, but the last part had him taking a long drag from the cigarette and coughing at the smoke he exhaled, ashing the cancer stick and running his opposite hand through his hair, pushing back his hood in the process. "How long ago was it?" His words were tight and almost forced, the boiling anger beneath the surface more than a little obvious. The man's stance had changed, more rigid, legs separated more like he was aiming for a fight, and he folded his arms over his chest.

Back to top Go down
Beyril Stone
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    November 25th 2014, 7:41 pm

OOC: No, and I texted you several times yesterday

"They've been dead since Beyril was ten." Akira stated bitterly, "There was the body of an infant with them. Only a few months old. Baby girl, by the looks of it. DNA tests prove what it looks like. Beyril had a baby sister."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    November 25th 2014, 9:12 pm

ooc: I didn't get anything, thus the SERP contacting. Fucking... I really hate technology x.x Idk if it just didn't received them, if they got deleted or what. *looks blatantly at must-step-on-everything-puppy*

ic:
His knuckles cracked and he damn near burnt his fingers with the cigarette. Shoving it into the small ashtray he kept outside, and tipping it over in the process. "Shit." he muttered, shaking his head and looking for the tiny dustpan he kept for this. "Okay, we're... we're doing something, I don't know, or care, what, but I'm going to destroy something at this rate." When he looked over, his eyes were slowly flickering between their usual selves and the slow change to his weapon form's.

Back to top Go down
Beyril Stone
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    November 25th 2014, 9:13 pm

Akira nodded, "I'm pushing the same team to try and track him down. As I said, we haven't told Beyril yet. Waiting on a good time. Savannah is afraid if she gets too depressed, she won't eat."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    November 27th 2014, 8:30 pm

He nodded, trembling with his anger as he tried to suppress it, "I... understand." Tony shook his head, looking around wondering what he could possible destroy. "Do we have any way of knowing where they were before that?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    

Back to top Go down

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next