Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sable, Dexter

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sable, Dexter Empty
PostSubject: Sable, Dexter   Sable, Dexter I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2014, 12:44 pm

Sable, Dexter

Weapon: Once again, weaponless

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: The most noticeable feature of Dexter is that he has diamonds for eyes and sharp teeth. His body is spotted with random gemstones, with a large diamond shaped ruby on his chest and large circular diamond on his back. He has purple hair that spikes smoothly upwards near his ears and slightly pointed ears. He often wears dark sunglasses to cover his eyes and wears a purple jacket he leaves half zipped up, to reveal a light purple Legend of Zelda shirt that depicts Skull Kid holding a red rupee. He has navy blue jeans and prefers to have bare feet. If he is nervous, scared or embarrassed he will put on the hood of his jacket.

Personality: Dexter is very weak and timid, and is easily insulted. He is often very self conscious about his gems, and if people see one he starts panicking. However, he is no coward, and is never genuinely scared. He is very shy, so with all of these traits combined, you've got the "Will probably never have a girlfriend or regular friends" combo. He has a large liking to amethyst, and will do literally anything to get some. Dexter is a huge kleptomaniac, and will steal anything he likes and has only ever been caught once. He is also pansexual, which means he is attracted to all genders (Male, Female, Non-Binary, Transgender, etc). He has the worst habit of easily developing crushes on anyone at all, and is quite embarrassed by this fact. Being infused with the dark magic of a witch, if Dexter ever gets too angry, or other emotions of the sort, the meister's gems will turn to a darker scarlet and he will become, overall, more agressive and irritable, and if around someone he might have a crush on, he becomes a lot more... Sexual. The very few friends he has have always wondered what he would be like if he consumed alcohol...

History: Dexter was the result of a witch, to put it plainly. His mother was Goriah Sable, the Mountain Goat witch, and she was obsessed with making herself immortal. She gathered the rarest ingredients from over the entire world until there was only one ingredient left. She named it Gortite, after herself , and was the rarest mineral on the planet, for there was only one vein of it. However, she could not find it, and had the brilliant idea of creating her own slave that could retrieve the Gortite for her. And so, Dexter was born with the gift of gem sight, the ability to see anything that he decided was of value. When he turned seven, his mother sent him into the mines for the first time and told him to find Gortite. She left him there for weeks at a time, Dexter only learning to survive by eating rocks and other minerals. He tried digging in several ways, but none were effective. Goriah had enough and threatened Dexter, "If you don't come back with Gortite in the next three days, I will kill you myself!" Dexter finally understood how important this rock was, and could finally see it properly. He dug madly with his bare hands for two and a half days and became so excited when he was so close and dug straight through it. When Goriah heard of this, she was enraged. She was so angry, she didn't kill Dexter, but cursed him with  "The very thing he was digging through." However, in order to do this she removed her soul protect and was found by Shibusen almost instantly. It was two days before shibusen arrived, but Goriah was already gone and Dexter was bound to a chair. He was taken to Shibusen and was given a chance as a student.

Miscellaneous: His sharp teeth and general upper body are unbelievably strong, because his diet consists of rocks and minerals and his ability to dig through solid rock. Dexter has the ability of Gem Sight, which allows him to find anything that he decides is valuable. This character is based off the Pokemon called Sableye.

Have You Read the Rules?
Come with me, overwhelming power and madness awaits

Last edited by Spyder on September 16th 2015, 1:16 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Sable, Dexter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sable, Dexter   Sable, Dexter I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2014, 12:53 pm

Spyyyyyyyyyyyder! I love this! I can't wait to see him in action :)

ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Sable, Dexter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sable, Dexter   Sable, Dexter I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 11:57 am

Sable, Dexter SuBGn35

Spyder, I still love this character!!! As of 3/15/2016, he is perfectly in compliance with the rules!

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sable, Dexter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sable, Dexter   Sable, Dexter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sable, Dexter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Meister Creation :: Inactive Meisters-
Jump to: