Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    July 5th 2014, 8:11 pm

Vol --- I'm going to seriously nerf your runes.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    July 5th 2014, 8:12 pm

ooc: ok. after all their is no arguing with admins.

Last edited by Vollstandig on July 5th 2014, 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    July 5th 2014, 8:14 pm

The answer is no, Vol.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    July 5th 2014, 8:26 pm

ooc: well i guess this thread is kinda ruined now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    July 5th 2014, 8:31 pm

The chain wrapped around the Warlock's stomach stiffened, keeping him from moving as the attack came in. He was soo... boorriiinnngggg! Even with how much he changed his appearence he was still just using the stupid drawing things. He didn't want to deal with him anymore, maybe if he was dead he'd be able to do something fun and new?

The right Scythe-blade shot forward and impailed the dog man's cheast, damaging his heart. "You're Dead, son!" The Skull Knight shouted randomly as the second blade stabbed him in a fraction of a second. This one impailed the Warlock's neck, dragging the chain completely through his throat. "Yeah! I win!" The Dark Weapon glared into the man's eyes. "MY win!!! I win, Stein wins, dogs win! HA hahaha Haaaa!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    July 5th 2014, 8:34 pm

"think again, freak" said zulerix. "your caught in my illusions, looks like i win." zulerix said with blood lust.
"while you were busy stabbing me you gave me more than enough ink (blood). to draw runes. now..lets play a game of hide and seek. can you find me? hehehe" zulerix said. "
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    July 5th 2014, 8:39 pm

OOC: Not gonna happen, Vol. What you are doing is Godmoding and avoiding death with things that you pull out of your behind. You cannot do that.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    July 5th 2014, 8:41 pm

i'm done with this thread. everything i do you guys claim its "op" when you probably would find the same thing in the actual show. how are you suppose to rp with that many restrictions. that is in no way op.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    July 5th 2014, 8:41 pm

(OoC: The illusion won't work at all. For one thing, it's godmodding and complete BS to say "it was all just a dream". For another thing, even if the rune did go off, he's got a chain wrapped around his torso. There's no freaking way he's just slipping out of that before the attack comes. Sorry, but your OC is just dead. There's points where that illusion would be useful but the middle of an attack isn't one of them.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    July 5th 2014, 8:43 pm

ooc: deathhollow your the one with the op character. a demon blade randomly strolling around dwma not catching anyone's eye? thats not right. and your character is so helplessly op what els am i supposed to do. i didn't ask for your character to join.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    July 5th 2014, 8:45 pm

OOC: First thing, The Skull Knight officialy works fot the DWMA
The second thing: It's MY thread and it has "(Open) " in it's title
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    July 5th 2014, 8:46 pm

OOC: The Skull Knight is affiliated with the DWMA through Lord Death, I presume. Also, his character is more powerful than yours because he has over 100 souls under his belt. If you get into a fight with a more powerful character, you can't expect to get out of it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    July 5th 2014, 8:48 pm

ooc: even if he did work for the acadamy. zulerix never released soul protect until they started fighting. so are you saying he goes around attacking random students because he thinks they are dogs?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    July 5th 2014, 8:49 pm

and also im pretty sure the dwma would never team up with an afreet. thats lore breaking.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    July 5th 2014, 8:49 pm

OOC: But your character used magic before he started to fight, meaning that he couldn't have had Soul Protect on. Remember the rune on your leg and the ones to try and fool Adam?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    July 5th 2014, 8:54 pm

ooc: he reactivated it when he sat back in his seat. when Adam said. "i'm done". so that's no excuses. I'm starting to wonder if half of you guys even watch or read soul eater. witches have much more powerful attacks than this. even weapons do. but i'm the only op one. No witch is dumb enough to keep soul protect off. why would he walk out of the class room with ought soul protect. I thought i didnt have to explain every little detail but i guess i do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    July 5th 2014, 8:55 pm

(OoC: For one thing, he's a Dark Weapon who's been established to have joined the DWMA because it's more fun to hunt people with madness than it is to fight normal people, much like the arrangement made for Crona but with several courses on trying to control his impulses and redirect them into other hobbies such as making puppets. And while The Skull Knight is powerful, he's not OP. All he ever used was simple Partial Transformations. A Lightning Rune would have delt with the chain he wrapped you up in, repulsion runes or using the Scorpion Claws would have been enough to keep his scythe-blades from hitting you if you used them, and the ability to summon multiple stingers could have tipped the battle into the favor of your Warlock if you used them at close range. I don't know if he would have been able to win because he was insane enough to walk around the freaking DWMA without Soul Protect, but still. You had the tools to win 1-on-1, you just didn't use them.)
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    July 5th 2014, 8:56 pm

OOC: He is the Death Scythe evil equivalent... Also, you didn't actually post turning off and turning on soul protect.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    July 5th 2014, 8:57 pm

OOC:
Arc wrote:
Also, you didn't actually post turning off and turning on soul protect.
You didn't say ANYTHING about soul protect -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    July 5th 2014, 9:02 pm

ooc: its kind of assumed. if a witch is using magic he doeskin have soul protect. why would he keep it off. and btw. zulerix didn't want to attract too much attention. that's why he wasn't using all of his attacks. but when i did start to use them everyone was saying they were op. when i did use the claws you quickly countered them. btw. if they did have a Dark Weapon they would not need or let it just roam around the dwma. they would keep it under surveillance like corona. why would they let a DARK weapon with MADNESS roam around school. why would they need it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    July 5th 2014, 9:04 pm

OOC: It is not assumed at all. There are many reason why a witch might keep it off. Also, we are complaining things are OP because you made things op and then tried to get out of your character getting killed with things that were never mentioned before. Godmoding is not allowed on this forum.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    July 5th 2014, 9:09 pm

explain to me how it was godmoding. illusions are not godmoding. having unstoppable scythes is godmoding. having a random ass dark weapon around the school is godmoding. you don't get hurt from illusion. the thread was perfectly fine until you claimed everything i did was godmoding. Zulerix isn't dumb enough to walk around a school full of shinigami with-ought soul protect. I bet if we got the mangaka for soul eater he would say that it wasn't godmoding. I agree. the time thing was a little bit out there but not the illusions. how do you expect people to rp when admins are waiting to say every little thing is op. Literally everything i tried to do i get. (arc said its op. mistress lani said its op) seriously? But i guess having a mad dark weapon roaming around the dwma isn't op. I guess having 3 people attacking you at once isn't op. ok sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    July 5th 2014, 9:11 pm

also. when i said i drew the runes. you said "give them time to dodge" when was i given time to dodge. all i read is. "suddenly the dog man was impaled." that's totally fair right? *sarcasm*
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    July 5th 2014, 9:13 pm

OOC: You had a post to actually do something to dodge or block that. You wasted it on throwing a repulse rune at someone else.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    July 5th 2014, 9:15 pm

no. i didn't. you cant block what has already happened. what are you even talking about. if someone said. "the dog man god impaled." you cant go. "he dodged." its too late. he already got impaled. face it. you know its unfair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)    

Back to top Go down

Mr. Kovalsky's first day as a teacher. (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next