Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zorin, Tiala

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zorin, Tiala Empty
PostSubject: Zorin, Tiala   Zorin, Tiala I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 10:24 pm

Zorin, Tiala Lady-d10

Name (Zorin, Tiala)

Meister: Martyn Deville (Will be.)

Weapon Form: Zorin, Tiala CurvedNinja1 Black blade and hilt with red markings on either side matching the tattoos on her shoulders. Blade is the length of a standard sword blade.

Love Interest: Gets easily attached to those she resonates with.

Appearance: Short brown hair that frames her face with monochromatic eyes of red and blue-green. A large horizontal scar across the bridge of her nose from a fight with her Mother. She's short standing at 4'11 but she wear's mid calf boots to make her 5'1 and short  shorts. with a button up white top and leather straps on her shoulders and the loops of her shorts. Quite endowed for her size she feels leaving the top buttons undone makes up for her shortness. She has the red marking that appear on the blade tattooed onto her shoulder blades.

Personality: Shy with everyone except those she resonates with. With that person she's really loud and pushy to. She really prefers to stay in her human form unless there is imminent danger and will complain loudly is she's cramped into her sword form for to long. She's actually kind of bookish when she's alone or if things get quiet. She's really nosey despite her shyness and won't hesitate to correct someone.

History: A bad home life of a single drinking mother combined with not knowing she was a weapon on her father's side lead to rough times. She was taken into the DWMA after she was taken from her mother after she smashed a glass bottle into her face after she was drinking resulting in her scar. She spends a lot of her time in the library or alone in her room until she started getting into classes.

Miscellaneous She despises anyone who drinks alcohol.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love soul eater"
Back to top Go down

Zorin, Tiala Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zorin, Tiala   Zorin, Tiala I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 10:43 pm

Is that the girl from DMC3? I just have to ask because the other character you made was Vergil and stuff. Anyways, the actual bio!

So this character feels fairly bland and I'm not quite sure why.... She has a pretty intresting trait in how her personallity changes with her actual partner, but I guess the rest just kind-of feels like the drunk abusive parents thing has been done quite a bit before and it doesn't really seem to lead anywhere as far as her personallity's concerned. Just some quick criticism and you might want to consider kind-of develouping how her past effects her a bit more in future threads.

Anyways, there's no real problems, so accepted!
Back to top Go down

Zorin, Tiala
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: