Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wind of Fate (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Wind of Fate (open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 8:28 pm

So the exercism wouldn't harm Stein, only him? Or at least, that was Archangel's assumption. A grin crossed Stein's face. There were two things Archangel had trouble understanding. Sizing up his opponent and just how effectively his assimilation worked. As far as his body and soul were concerned, he currently wasn't a Kishin Egg. His wings were his own, but any attack aimed at Stein's body would only effect Stein's body. There WAS no way to simply 'blast him out' without drilling a hole through the meister himself! For a split second, Glaucon formed a purple wall of fleash that circled around him, blocking Nebun's wavelength attack. Then it went back into his new body as if nothing had even happened.

Glaucon flew straight at Archangel, ignoring the energy blasts. Against Stein's non-Kishin body and Glaucon's soul, now changed back to match Stein's wavelength, they had no effect on him. Then, Glaucon forced Stein to charge directly at Archangel and thrust his palm at his stomache, coated in green flames.

"Dragon's Fire Soul Purge!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 8:38 pm

"Please, wield me. There's no need to be going easy on these targets." He didn't wait for her to respond, and transformed for her, landing in her hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 8:54 pm

Glaucon would feel himself growing weaker, as several orbs, thirty in number of light sped out of his body and into ArchAngels. Meanwhile, Glaucon would also hit a barrier, slowing him down as ArchAngel dropped. "Do you feel that? Your souls falling away? All that hard work lost, Glaucon? Meanwhile, I grow stronger, like a perverse sort of Vampirism."  He would proceed to send more shots, invigorated.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 9:04 pm

Kazuko had to toss the rifle back in order to be able to catch him, but she did so as quickly as possible, somewhere between the roommate and partner he knew and the secret, mad 'other' that she tried to shun. Without a word, she began to approach, leaving the Stein that was not entirely Stein to this one called "Archangel" for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wind of Fate (open)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6