Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kharen Blade

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Blade - Kharen Blade  Empty
PostSubject: Kharen Blade    Blade - Kharen Blade  I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 10:14 pm

Gemder : Male
Meister:
Weapon form:Blade - Kharen Blade  Verloren__s_Scythe_by_Lock_Wolf
A blue scythe with half a connected curve at bottom of the shaft with a mini spear heads sticking out.At the top of the shaft a full connected curve and half completed and two forty five degree curves with spear heads.On the top part and a little down the blade a wierd skin covers the blade with claws sticking out like talons.Another part leads into a blue tail, and wierd ancient ensriptions cover the top half of the blade. When he uses soul resonance the flesh on the blade goes on the meisters shoulder and tail goes around like a strap like armor.

Love interest:
Appearance: short blond hair with spiky ends that go down to his chin, and one hair sticking up bent to the left side.Light green eyes with a long slender muscular body.5'8 and wears a tight sleeveless black and blue shirt that splits into the bottom of a coat.wears loose black pants with a yellow line the stops into the  at the bottom of pants and crosses at the knees.Wears black shoes with a yellow stripe down the middle.
Personality:Kharen is pretty laid and a kind soul.He loves a good contest and cares very much about others safety even complete strangers and will risk his life to protect people.When faced with enemyhe gets excited but still keeps his cool and fights smart.If someone hurts his friends he will act almost blood thirsty and mercilessly avenge them.
History: Grew up with his father in the woods of Ohio who taught him the basics of weapon transformation after he
accidently turned his arm into a blade at school in the 5th grade.Being from the Blade family everyone had the blood from a weapon.He trained from then on to control his weapon powers,survial,and also learning a special martial arts created by the Blade family called genkidoku yaiba or the deadly blade dance.After finally turning 14 and carrying the family techniques with him his father set him to go join shibusen and make a name for them.

I love soul eater
Back to top Go down

Blade - Kharen Blade  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kharen Blade    Blade - Kharen Blade  I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 10:53 pm

Ok, seems like a good character. Pretty basic, but it works. I think his personallity seems like he's kind-of bottling up his emotions, which, if that's the case, could be intresting in the stressful life of a DWMA student... and he seems like kind-of a nice subdued character. The only real complaint I have is the resonance doesn't seem like it's too useful with the fleash going on the meister's shoulder, but that's kind-of a minor nitpick.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Kharen Blade
Page 1 of 1