Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kharen's first day

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Kharen's first day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 9:40 pm

"I suppose I could be..." I say as I sway more and more almost like I'm dancing spinning about as I do swinging Kharen around testing our reach and seeing if the tail would get in my way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 9:53 pm

Halleluja!!! " Im very thankful and honored to be your weapon.So whats the plan now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 9:58 pm

"I guess... we could go on missions... but I don't really like fighting... unless there real big jerks" I say as I slow my motions a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 10:07 pm

"Well thats why we hunt kishins. There evil big jerks and we need to stop them to save the mass."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 10:13 pm

"I guess... but you choose the missions we take okay... I don't think I could choose." I say as I slam the end of the scythe pole into the ground "You can change back if you want..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 12:32 am

Kharen transforms back in front of Caitlin."Alright, but is there anything in specific you might not like at all.Any I should avoid entirely?" He looked at her with a curious concerned look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 1:20 am

"Just... nothing unnecessarily... violent or destructive okay?" I say with a calm look and a serene smile "But one question before we partner up... What is your view of nature...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 1:24 am

What I think of nature huh.Nature is beautiful serene and powerful.The laws of nature apply to everything and holds much power.Nature in it's self is very real and tough yet extremely beautiful.Complex yet simple, as we and animals,insects all forms of life follow it." He said slowly nodding with eyes closed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 1:28 am

Caitlin grabbed Kharen and pulled him close as she hugged him softly "What a wonderful answer... I think we'll work well together..." After she finished talking she started to hum her melody again and swayed gently with him in her arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 1:46 am

Woah, I'm really close to her right now.She's warm......is this what a girl feels like. Kharen started to blush his whole face turning pink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 1:25 pm

"Hmm... your getting warmer... something the matter?" Caitlin says as she keeps the hug close and soft keeping her humming going after she speaks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 2:20 pm

My head feels like a pressure cooker.What do I do father never trained me for this type of situation."Nothing, nothing at all I'm just fine ya know." Kharen said while awkwardly laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 3:42 pm

"Hmm... that's nice... I love hugging people..." Caitlin says before pulling away a little "I guess... we should go do something right?" She starts to walk away very slowly humming all the while before suddenly whistling out bird song as she looks back at Kharen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 4:47 pm

My heart feels funny,what is this feeling..."Oh yeah, but what?" Kharen said running up to Caitlin and strolling beside her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 4:52 pm

"Maybe... go train with someone... get a feel for each other before we go mission hunting..." I start to trail down the stairs instead of going into the building taking the trail very slowly down humming and whistling and practically dancing as I did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 4:56 pm

OOC: Time skip?

"Oh okay, then shall we meet up later?I have some business to take care of first."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 4:58 pm

OOC: Sure skip to whenever.

"That's fine..." She breathe out before starting to sing an old melody after saying "If you want to find me... just find the flowers."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 5:00 pm

Just find the flowers,better remember that."Alright then I shall you see later my meister." Kharen said cheerfully running down the steps into death city.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 5:09 pm

"Uh hu... bye..." I then slowly trail down the stairs going towards my little spot in town slowly dropping flower petals from my bouquet as I got to the bottom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 5:22 pm

Kharen happily strolled along death city looking for a garden of some sort to meet his meister.He had spent the past hours to buy her a vase with a yellow rose and blue hydrangea boquet.I hope she likes it, I got to learn about flowers in the process too.That could be a future topic sometime. Swishing the vase wrapped in his tail he happily anticipated his meister's surprise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 5:28 pm

Caitlin was singing loudly an old forest melody as she swayed in the tiny garden she had mad in one of the more grassy areas of the town in the shade of the academy. Swaying a little as she watered the small amount of plants she managed to keep alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 5:34 pm

Now that i think about it, aren't there gardens near the academy?I'll go check there,plus I should smell the flowers scent by then too.Who knew spending my childhood in the woods would be so helpful.Kharen then began heading for the academy cheerfully strolling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 5:47 pm

Caitlin had finished her watering and pruning and had lied down in the grass looking up into the sky content to lay there all day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 5:55 pm

Reaching the base of the academy Kharen scanned around looking for a patch of flowers until he saw a familiar green head laying down in the grass.I really hopes she likes it. "Hey Caitlin!!!" he called out excitedly running over to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 6:11 pm

Caitlin lazily raises her hand and waves "Hi~..." she then spreads herself out into the grass further.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kharen's first day
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City :: The Academy-
Jump to: