Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ Empty
PostSubject: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 3:06 am

Herital was flying over the hot sands on her wings looking about for something or someone to toy with. Though she did think to herself why anything would be out this far as she had lost track of time as she contemplated the thousands of thoughts she had had that distracted her from the flight. She mulled over the idea of hunting something down for her enjoyment but decided that was improbable and mainly she was having to much fun getting lost in her thoughts to seriously look for something to occupy her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 12:36 am

Vinnie clutched his map. " Stupid map, stupid ruins, stupid chafing undergarments. " Eventually he found it. A hatch leading down. Down into a ruin inhabited by Kishen eggs. The Kishen tried to pry it open with a small crowbar and saw... a sphinx? He waved it down, if it was freindly then good for him. If not, poor bird.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 3:22 pm

My eyes sparked a little as I circle down into the speck in the desert before landing a few feet away my mismatched eyes gazing at the man the hot sun baking us overhead and I smile saying in my old alluring voice "What brings you here traveler? Have you come seeking something for yourself out in this ancient place?" I had relaxed and lied down in the sand my paws crossed over each other my tail flicking around lazily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 3:30 pm

" Yes, I seek *Hmmf, great *Hmmf, power *Grrr, inside. " Clearly he had not brought a big enough crowbar. He slups in the shade of a large sand dune and drinks his fill from a canteen. Clearly, he did not see her as a threat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 3:41 pm

My voice drones on again "Power is easy in this old place just look at me dear... we should really talk more than this..." My tail flicks a little faster as my eyes follow him steadily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 3:47 pm

A little voice in the back of Vinnies mind warned him about somthing. He stood up in the shade. Looking serious, the voice kept talking. Eventually VInnie smirked. " Know any good riddles sphinx? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 4:00 pm

My grin widens as as my wings tighten around my body and my tail flicks faster "I do... but a riddle is no fun unless there's something on the line..." My tongue slowly passes over my lips as I look at him a small whisper in the back of my head had started to tell me about the man's past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 4:09 pm

The mans past was fairly boring, a member of the mob who elevated when he met somthing really intresting. A parasite called the beast. It has lived much longer than the sphinx and has much more information to provide. It was also extreemly powerfull. It was revealed that vinnie had eater 90 souls. Vinnie smiled, his own little voice in the back of his head filled his brain with knowlage of her kind. " How about servatude. If I win then I may call on you to help me out, say with clearing this ruin. If you win then I am at your beck and call. Sounds like a deal? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 5:19 pm

"Alright my dear traveler... Which creature has one voice and yet becomes four-footed and two-footed and three-footed?" I say as my grin grows and my wings unfurl my tail flicks around rapidly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 5:22 pm

" A man, four footed in infancy via crawling, two footed most of his life untill three footed when he is old and requires a cane. I was kind of hoping to get another riddle from you. " Vinnie says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 5:28 pm

I grin more and more as I stand up and stretch "Oh but my dear that is the classic riddle of my kind but I do believe it is your turn to ask trust me I'll get more into it when I think your worth it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 5:34 pm

" My riddle is much more diffucult. Three men are standing in the dessert, each has a gun and everyone wants the other two dead. Mr. Black shoots first however he has a 1/3 chance of hitting his target. Followed by Mr. Grey who has a 2/3's chance of htting his target. Then comes Mr. White who is certain to land every shot he makes. Who would Mr. Black shoot at to have the highest chance of survival? If a man is shot they instantly die. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 6:17 pm

"He should shoot at the ground because if Mr. Black shoots the ground, it is Mr. Gray's turn. Mr. Gray would rather shoot at Mr. White than Mr. Black, because he is better. If Mr. Gray kills Mr. White, it is just Mr. Black and Mr. Gray left, giving Mr. Black a fair chance of winning. If Mr. Gray does not kill Mr. White, it is Mr. White's turn. He would rather shoot at Mr. Gray and will definitely kill him. Even though it is now Mr. Black against Mr. White, Mr. Black has a better chance of winning than before." I say after deep thought "Now it's my turn to ask... At your command Seven spears in hand Six draw bows Seven swing swords Twenty soldiers march Loyal indeed Every command they heed They'll fight and die They'll willingly bleed Who's at the lead?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 6:33 pm

Vinnie sat and thought, luckily he had a being much older and wiser than him in his head and he awsered. " I am. "
" What is the word I am thinking of? It proceeded god, It is greater than god, more evil than the devil, if I eat or drink it I will die. What is the word? " Vinnie was enjoying this game.
" Oh and I want to change the terms, you will be at my call if I win. Same deal if I loose. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 7:22 pm

"Oh... how simple the answer is nothing." I say lying back into the sand and smiling seductively "My turn again... I sleep by night, I wake by day. At dawn I rise, At dusk I lay. I ache when hungry, Shiver when cold. I was born when young, And will die when I'm old. What am I?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 7:28 pm

" Before I awser, do you agree to the new terms? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 7:32 pm

"No I don't... because if you win I serve but if I win I still serve you totally one sided dear do please answer me and my riddle because the deal was already struck." I say twitching my tail in agitation "You can't trick me dear I've been doing this quite a while."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 7:41 pm

" Clearly its you, unless if I kill you right now. But spinxes live a long time so you are likley old already. So if I killed you now then I would still be correct " Vinnie had a mad gleam in his eye, he did not like being cheated out of what he wanted. " If you eat me you will live forever, to eat me the last man who ate me must die, I cause insomia, insanity, and hunger. What madam sphinx, am I? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 10:04 pm

" Have I outwited you darling? " vinnie said, it dident seem like vinnie though, Somthing in thhe eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 12:55 am

"Hmm... the only thing I can think of is the soul... seeing as devouring the soul can drive people insane makes them want more and the like" I say still smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 9:48 am

" You have been bested. " Vinnie said. His eyes were totally different now, they looked like that of a snakes if they were purple. " It is me, the beast. I transfer soul to soul, My user is immortal, Vinnie had to eat half a cow to make it this far into the dessert, he hasn't well slept in weeks, and he's been going mad since the day I met him. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 3:04 pm

"Tsk tsk sir but you have lost your own victory in your wording" I purred "You said eating you caused immortality yet you say you transfer from soul to soul... it can't be both my dear" my grin growing wider as I speak "In a battle of wits you must be ever so careful with your wording."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 3:18 pm

Vinnie smile did not fade. " Well it works like this. Take my very first host for example. " A small dark imp like creature apeared out of the shadow of the dune. Vinnie took out a gun from his robe and promtly blew his head off. " He is dead sure but he can come back through my power. Becalse he ate me. " Vinnie snapped his fingers and imp reapeared out of the shadow again his old body disapearing. Vinnie shot him again. " There, imortal. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 3:24 pm

My smile grows wider and wider as I speak "Oh dear don't strain yourself all of this sunlight must be killing you." I purr out "and even so that just makes you a sentient evil soul and therefore I am still correct." My flicks about rapidly and my eyes spark a little in excitement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 3:25 pm

" Well soul is still not the awser, I can murder a Kishen egg just like a human and they will die all the same. So the awser once again, is nothing. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Africa-
Jump to: