Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Flying Castle: Technological Ancient Reinforced Design for Ignition Skyward (Private)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Flying Castle: Technological Ancient Reinforced Design for Ignition Skyward (Private) Empty
PostSubject: The Flying Castle: Technological Ancient Reinforced Design for Ignition Skyward (Private)   The Flying Castle: Technological Ancient Reinforced Design for Ignition Skyward (Private) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 1:56 pm

The first floor of the castle was simple enough. Just a large square room with minor furnishings. The right wall featured several screens showing different views around the castle, mainly below it. There was also a large wooden wheel, much like a pirate ship's, positioned slightly in front of the screens with a few levers to the right of it. Probably used to change altitude and speed. A red circle was on the steering wheel that looked like it could light up, but there was no way to tell for sure. To the left wall was a staircase that obviously lead to the next floor.

"It's not crazy advanced...." Fasha admitted, "but it's good enough to keep people from trying to kick the door in and kill me while I'm asleep." She glanced over at Chloe, curious about how she'd react and wondering how much they could try and get out of Vinnie. "Hmm?" The Witch then turned her attention to the monitors.

"Crap, it's started raining.... As dumb as it sounds, I can't fly in the rain so I might take a while before I can get back down there. You don't mind speaking for me once we decide a few things, do you?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

The Flying Castle: Technological Ancient Reinforced Design for Ignition Skyward (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flying Castle: Technological Ancient Reinforced Design for Ignition Skyward (Private)   The Flying Castle: Technological Ancient Reinforced Design for Ignition Skyward (Private) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 2:15 pm

Chloe was looking around with curiosity and amazement in her eyes. In her opinion Fasha's castle was the best hideout in the world.
She began to think how is it possible for such big castle to fly without any problems.
Suddenly as Fasha spoke,  Chloe looked at her.
"Umm...I don't mind.." The witch replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Castle: Technological Ancient Reinforced Design for Ignition Skyward (Private)   The Flying Castle: Technological Ancient Reinforced Design for Ignition Skyward (Private) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 2:39 pm

A grin crossed Fasha's face, she just loved rubbing this place in people's faces. You had to get inside to really appreciate just how big it really was. But this time, she kept from it. There was just a bit too much at stake to really go through that whole routine.

"Alright, so Vinnie mentioned he wanted to fool the DWMA, which is working with Ebony and the whole shrimp pack and stuff apparently because they're using him to track this guy." She started, recapping the situation. "But if we stick to the individual guys he's sending us after, we won't have to worry about them. Just about the crimelords and stuff. Which isn't that bad except he mentioned them serving a fairly powerful Kishin Egg, so it's possible that we could get involved in a fight we really don't want to be in."

The Witch paced across the room thinking through their situation as she went. "If we stay with him then the DWMA will eventually find us so we need to probably do just one or two jobs before cashing in, at most. And, I don't know about you, but I need some power to get something for me. Long story short, I messed up a while back, lost a few spells, and there's apparently a magic-restoring stone in the Arctic. Kind-of a magic tool but not and made by St. Enid.... It doesn't really matter." She mentioned, hurridly rushing through some details here and there.

"So is there anything you'd want to get out of him, too, before we leave? Or do you think this group will be big enough to take on everyone?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Castle: Technological Ancient Reinforced Design for Ignition Skyward (Private)   The Flying Castle: Technological Ancient Reinforced Design for Ignition Skyward (Private) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 3:01 pm

Chloe sighed loudly.
She didn't want The DWMA to hunt for her.
And also she didn't trust Vinnie and didn't like James. Their situation was too complicated in her opinion.
The witch didn't know what to do anymore, she was sure that working for Vinnie will bring only some serious troubles.
For now her decision was: Leave them and go back to Death City and forget what happened.. bur before this, go on a trip around the city.

Chloe crossed her arms.
"You seem to know Vinnie. Tell me something more about him first, please. I'm just not sure if I should trust him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Castle: Technological Ancient Reinforced Design for Ignition Skyward (Private)   The Flying Castle: Technological Ancient Reinforced Design for Ignition Skyward (Private) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 3:45 pm

She just shrugged casually. "Honestly, I don't know much more about him than you do. He mentioned the DWMA, Ebony, and some crimelord being after him, I caught him checking me out when I came in, and he's a Kishin Egg with a good number of souls." Fasha tried to think about more of the conversation to see if she could figure out anything else about him but failed to come up with much. "If I had to guess, I think the whole story about him being the heir to some crimelord family thing is probably a load of crap. Uhhh... OH! Also, I think I heard something about him being associated with the DWMA."

Actually, that did sort-of ring a bell. The Witch leaned on a chair and nodded her head slightly, thinking back. "Yeah, he did say something about him being former DWMA earlier, didn't he? They probably stumbled onto his past or something and that's why they're after him. Then he sent for us to try and help get him out of this mess.... I'm not sure if he knows me too well, he didn't even bother to spell my name right, but he at least planned for you to specifically join him, Chloe. He made the arrangement for your mission ahead of time."

Thinking things over actually did give Fasha a bit of a doubt about the entire situation. She started to think of his possible alternative motives. A former DWMA Kishin gathers up 2 Witches and a bounty hunter of some kind? Either Vinnie was seriously looking to arm himself or he was going to wait for a chance to use them as an offering to get back into the DWMA. And, considering his choice of Witches included a woman who can't fight and one who probably had an undead army around her most of the time.....................
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Castle: Technological Ancient Reinforced Design for Ignition Skyward (Private)   The Flying Castle: Technological Ancient Reinforced Design for Ignition Skyward (Private) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 4:00 pm

Chloe took off her glasses and sighed. The situation was getting more and more complicated.
She didn't want to be a part of this anymore. It was easy to guess that she is afraid of the DWMA. So if Vinnie somehow betrayed the academy, their chances of finishing this without serious problems were low.
However, maybe helping Vinnie could help her get some powerful allies?
Chloe sighed.
"You know what? F**k this! If he has the DWMA on his ass, then we're in trouble.
Uhm..After what I've heard today, I think that I don't want to work for him anymore. Even better! I want to forget about him.
Hey..By the way..Where did he get our addresses to send us these letters?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Castle: Technological Ancient Reinforced Design for Ignition Skyward (Private)   The Flying Castle: Technological Ancient Reinforced Design for Ignition Skyward (Private) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 4:16 pm

"No idea." Fasha sighed. "I'm not even sure how he managed to get a letter to me. It seriously just showed up.... I don't even GET mail!" A smile crossed her face as she looked down. "Buuutttt I did manage to swipe something intresting...." Her wings fluttered a bit before the Witch folded the wing over her shoulder and reached into the feathers. Then, as the wings dissapeared, she took two files out from them that had been hidden from sight.

"These are the guys he wanted us to go after, the ones who were going to give him people for helping them. But, really, we don't need Vinnie's permission to get on their good side... if you're getting where I'm coming from." A sly grin crossed her face. "If you're up for it, we can use them to get the Mark of Magus without ever having to associate with Vinnie. And, once I use it to get my magic back, I'll be able to help you out with something too. Right? There has to be something you're after as well."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Castle: Technological Ancient Reinforced Design for Ignition Skyward (Private)   The Flying Castle: Technological Ancient Reinforced Design for Ignition Skyward (Private) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 4:26 pm

Chloe put on her glasses and crossed her arms.
Then a friendly smile appeared on her face.
"So we're gonna work without Stiletto? " She said, with curiosity in her voice.
From what she remembered Vinnie wanted her to resurrect one guy's wife which wasn't anything difficult for her.
"Hm..Okay I'll help you. But I don't wanna have HIM, shibusen and other bad guys on my tail, okay?"
After a while she added.
"Ah and..If he can't spell your name right, then he must be a moron" She said and then she giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Castle: Technological Ancient Reinforced Design for Ignition Skyward (Private)   The Flying Castle: Technological Ancient Reinforced Design for Ignition Skyward (Private) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 4:47 pm

(OoC: PM'd Jac. The locations and details are in the file. He has no excuse to back out now, lol!)
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Castle: Technological Ancient Reinforced Design for Ignition Skyward (Private)   The Flying Castle: Technological Ancient Reinforced Design for Ignition Skyward (Private) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 4:49 pm

(Ooc: Um...In what file?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Castle: Technological Ancient Reinforced Design for Ignition Skyward (Private)   The Flying Castle: Technological Ancient Reinforced Design for Ignition Skyward (Private) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 4:51 pm

(OoC: The files they gave Fasha about the targets.)
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Castle: Technological Ancient Reinforced Design for Ignition Skyward (Private)   The Flying Castle: Technological Ancient Reinforced Design for Ignition Skyward (Private) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 4:52 pm

(Ooc: Okay, I see. So what now?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Castle: Technological Ancient Reinforced Design for Ignition Skyward (Private)   The Flying Castle: Technological Ancient Reinforced Design for Ignition Skyward (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Flying Castle: Technological Ancient Reinforced Design for Ignition Skyward (Private)
Page 1 of 1