Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joseph Omens

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Joseph Omens Empty
PostSubject: Joseph Omens   Joseph Omens I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 11:17 pm

Joseph Omens Warrior-anime-31526766-900-675

Joseph Omens

Weapon
N/A

Crush
None

Boyfriend/Girlfriend
N/A

Description
Tall, muscular and quite handsome. Has several scars going along the edge of his jaw and a light thin scar coming from the top of his right eye, looping around and ending just at the side of it. Long crimson hair, down to the mid of his back.

Personality
No nonsense, Joseph is a highly disciplined man, having little tolerance for 'pranks' and 'foolish childish' things. He can be rather kind when the situation requires of it and he has a thing for woman...but that is rarely indulged.

History
Having gone to the DWMA sense he was a kid, Omens gained a reputation of being one hell of a Meister. His weapon partner could become a long golden staff that was incredibly durable. He had a very good track record with battles and was quite a strategist when it came to fighting....but at academics....he was quite the moron. Having a very difficult time in the class room was what kept hiim from being promoted to a level three meister, being kept at the mid point of level two.

Other

He is proficient in martial arts. Jujitsu, Mauy Thai, Shotokan and Drunken Boxing. Taking the Position of a Teacher, Subject : Combat.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Joseph Omens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph Omens   Joseph Omens I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 10:33 pm

Currently Suspended due to Inactivity
Back to top Go down

Joseph Omens
Page 1 of 1