Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Arctic Expedition

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Arctic Expedition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Expedition   The Arctic Expedition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 1:49 pm

(OoC: I doubt you're going to really get reception in the Arctic Circle from your normal cell phones. IDK, I just doubt their service has coverage in that particular part of the world.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Expedition   The Arctic Expedition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 2:49 pm

Failing to get service the men keep calling every half hour on the rip back to America, where they did have service.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Expedition   The Arctic Expedition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 2:53 pm

But one of Chloe's elite guards noticed this.
He pulled out a device which looked like a smartphone and turned it on.
The device was created to interfere with the cell phones' signal so nobody in the castle could catch the signal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Expedition   The Arctic Expedition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 2:56 pm

(OoC: Jac, the thread's over. They're already dead and revived in the next thread. Sorry, but you're just WAAYYYY too late with this.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Expedition   The Arctic Expedition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 2:59 pm

Ooc: Ok, but the mob bosses, and Vinnie would find out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Expedition   The Arctic Expedition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 3:13 pm

(OoC: All they would know was that they went on a dangerous expedition to help Vinnie that he didn't know about and were never seen again. The logical assumption would be that one of the many people who were after Vinie, a Kishin Egg, or the traps killed the group.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Expedition   The Arctic Expedition - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arctic Expedition
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Antartica-
Jump to: