Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death Vegas Orphanage (Ongoing Progress)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Death Vegas Orphanage (Ongoing Progress) Empty
PostSubject: Death Vegas Orphanage (Ongoing Progress)   Death Vegas Orphanage (Ongoing Progress) I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 9:34 am

So, because I have an obsession with character creation, I asked Oblivion for permission to create characters specifically for the orphanage. His only stipulation? That he approves them. So, this thread is for the character sheets that I make for the Death City Orphanage! Feel free to adopt anyone here; just PM me if you are interested in any of them!

Rules/form for character adoption (sent through PM; pending changes)

1. How many (active) characters do you currently have?
  2. What would you change about this character?
  3. Why are you interested in this character?
  4. What future plans do you have for this character?

Last edited by Duchess of Dementia on May 19th 2015, 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Death Vegas Orphanage (Ongoing Progress)   Death Vegas Orphanage (Ongoing Progress) I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:37 am

Approval: Approved
Things that CAN be changed: Age (by a year or two either way), middle and last name, Love interest
Preferred to NOT have changed: Personality, theme
Things that can NOT be changed: Religion, history as seen on here, gender, first and 'code' name, Weapon form (in ANY way), eyes

Death Vegas Orphanage (Ongoing Progress) UOtHpBA

Shattered Dreamer: Vivian Cruz Seegers

Meister: None

Weapon Form:
Death Vegas Orphanage (Ongoing Progress) XauCXws
Strangely, Vivian, or Dreamer's, weapon form looks corrupted. It's actually not at all; the appearance is due to her father being a kishin egg. Dreamer's mother, an unwed 23  year old devout Catholic, was raped by Dreamer's father, resulting in the girl's conception. The initial form of the weapon would have been a straight white polearm staff with a small spear tip at the end and a beautiful, pure white scythe blade with small, circular cut outs. The glowing blue circles seen in the image are originally dark blue gems. The black spikes typically would serve as a sort of a cap at the top of the blade and staff, anchoring it all together. The wrappings seen in the image have blessings and crosses on them in an attempt to help ward off the kishin blood.

Love Interest: None at present; Heterosexual

Appearance: Dreamer's eyes are Pantone red, and she keeps the left one cover when and however she can; though the right one is completely normal, the left one's pupil looks like Asura's. Her hair is long and pure white, and her skin is pale but neither burns nor tans. Her outfit changes from day to day, but she almost always wears a rosary and black combat boots. Her headphones are with her the majority of the time, though she isn't always using them for music and sometimes just pulls them on to ignore those around her.

Personality: Dreamer likes to see the best in people, and is a warm and kind-hearted young teen. She will do what she can to help others, being able to instinctively sense how those around her are feeling. On the other hand, as willing as she is to help others with their life and emotional problems, she does not like to express her own; any frustrations she has are worked out through learning and experimenting. Anything she learns, she must do so hands-on, and has tinkered with more than her fair share of electronics, toys, remotes, and otherwise.

History: As mentioned above, Dreamer is the child of a kishin egg and a devout Catholic. Due to her eyes, her mother has tried to have her exorcised a number of times, but as she is not possessed by anything, this has had no effect on her. (Discovery of abilities to be determined by adoptee.)

Miscellaneous: Adoptee Determined (hobbies, abilities, element, etc; Black Blood COULD be used, but this requires approval)

Theme:

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await."

Last edited by Mistress Lani on August 30th 2016, 1:19 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Death Vegas Orphanage (Ongoing Progress)   Death Vegas Orphanage (Ongoing Progress) I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 11:00 am

(WIP)

Death Vegas Orphanage (Ongoing Progress) XPMiJxt

Esmerelda

Weapon: None

Animal Form: Swan

Love Interest: None

Appearance: Both her eyes and hair are teal, her skin smooth and pale. She's thin and agile,

Personality: (Please describe the character's personality and their mannerisms here)

History: (Please explain the backstory of your character. How they came to be, what events shaped their lives, and what they are planning to do [Once you finish the application])

Miscellaneous: Loves to sing

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater"

Last edited by Mistress Lani on July 16th 2014, 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Vegas Orphanage (Ongoing Progress)   Death Vegas Orphanage (Ongoing Progress) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 4:56 pm

Both Approved
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Vegas Orphanage (Ongoing Progress)   Death Vegas Orphanage (Ongoing Progress) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Vegas Orphanage (Ongoing Progress)
Page 1 of 1