Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silver, Caitlin

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Silver, Caitlin Empty
PostSubject: Silver, Caitlin   Silver, Caitlin I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 3:01 pm

Silver, Caitlin Winda_10

Name (Silver, Caitlin)

Weapon: Karen Blade- soon to be

Love Interest: None as of yet.

Appearance: Mid-back length green hair as well as deep green eyes. Wears a single silver and jade earring in her left ear as well as a silver engraved neck-let. A beige shawl that is usually covers her back and arms without covering the shoulders or hands. A black tank-top under shirt with a loose white over-shirt with blue trim. She wears dark blue mid thigh length shorts with a brown leather belt about her waist. She wears open footed leather thigh boots. She's only 5' 6" and very slim with long legs. She also has on wrist bracers.

Personality: Serene and almost pacifistic only fighting when it is absolutely necessary however mercy will not be given to those that start conflict. Enjoys nature to an almost obsession and would rather tend a garden or take care of an animal than go out somewhere. Is never flustered or angry or agitated by anything you might say to her or others and will always try and help people despite their ways or attitude and will sometimes even try to talk an enemy out of the fight while their fighting. However despite this doing anything unnecessary to an animal or plants is nigh unacceptable to her and will result in immediate action despite any danger to herself.

History: A mountain girl who lived in the forest that grew on said mountain with her mother and grandmother. They were part of a small group of people that preferred to stay out of conflict of any sort and enjoy nature to it's fullest. However this calm was rather shattered when a straggling Star Clan member and his unnamed partner decided they wanted their power... though Caitlin had no idea their family had any power at all at the time her grandmother was killed and her shout alerted them but the best the mother could do is hide her darling daughter with the protection of the animals and the forest. The frightened girl fled down the mountain after several nights in the woods and was picked up by hikers and shunted through several foster homes before the DWMA got wind of her and decided to take her in.

Miscellaneous: Cyclone Eyes- When truly angered beyond reason the cyclone symbols appear in her eyes and her soul starts to spin making it much harder to damage with attacks as well as causing a "soul wind" to encircle her to repel minor physical threats.
Caitlin is unaware of Cyclone Eyes.

Have You Read the Rules?
"What's Soul Eater?"

Last edited by Seris on July 3rd 2014, 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Silver, Caitlin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver, Caitlin   Silver, Caitlin I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 3:11 pm

*shawl

Other than that, I see absolutely nothing wrong with this and I adore it. Though I do believe that the Star Clan was destroyed. I'll consult some of the staff for verification
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Silver, Caitlin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver, Caitlin   Silver, Caitlin I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 12:03 pm

Silver, Caitlin SuBGn35

Seris, as of 3/15/2016, Caitlin is perfectly in compliance of the rules!

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silver, Caitlin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver, Caitlin   Silver, Caitlin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silver, Caitlin
Page 1 of 1