Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xovez

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Xovez Empty
PostSubject: Xovez   Xovez I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 4:02 pm

Name: Gavlyn Zevseg

Meister:

Weapon Form: The subject has naturally taken the form of a chain-scythe, a scythe that’s blade detaches from the shaft of the weapon by a chain. The scythe’s blade is fairly standard with a blue tone on the metal and a series of three serrated edges sticking off of the inner curve. The rest of the weapon is black with a slight blue color spiraling up it from within.

Love Interest:

Appearance: Resembles The Skull Knight for some unusual reason. The subject’s skin peeled off of his body as the red muscles ballooned and grew thicker during the transformation. The subject also seemed to age a year ahead of his current age and grow to around 7 feet tall. His body sprouted several black bone-like plates all over his body following the pattern his bones had under his skin, mainly over his arms and legs with a large plate over his head. The subject’s skull segment was the most unusual, however, sporting a pair of horns swept back as well as sharpened large teeth.

Even more unusually is that the subject’s glassy eyes were made more unusual with the film over them becoming more pronounced and his eyes forming a deep green coloration. At times, the green color reflects off of the film making his entire eye appear to almost glow green. The segment of his skull area framing the eyes seems to stretch and contract on its own like a natural eyelid, usually forming an irritated or bored look. Also, the armor the subject was wearing over his lower body seems to have almost merged to him and changed to a dark coloration, stopping before his knee where the bone-like segments were pronounced enough to rip through the material all the way down.

Personality: Usually has very low energy. Almost never seeming to be truly startled by whatever’s going on. Never seems truly content or happy. The subject was designed to be unable to even comprehend such emotions. He is a true weapon in every sense of the word, obedient to the commands he is given without any sense of remorse, fear, or personal vendettas. However, upon inspection, at times it almost seems as if the subject suffers from slight depression or sadness. This matters not as long as he continues to follow orders, of course, but it is to be noted.

As intended, the subject is overly eager to kill without ever attempting to taunt or torment the foe, despite his abilities being based around trapping and constricting the opponent.

History: The subject was created using a method modified from a rather unusual experiment done by St. Enid to re-create the process that formed the original weapons. Normally, the body of a Warlock is taken and carefully injected with a series of herbal toxins that slowly kills the soul over the course of months. In the interest of time, modern chemicals were synthesized and injected over the course of a few weeks to simply force the soul out of the body and leave it in tact. This method was found to be superior as it is not only faster but not all traces of magic have left the subject’s lifeless body.

Next, according to St. Enid’s experiment, the body was inserted with specific magical formulas radiating around a piece of earth in a clockwise motion at a 4/3 timescale. Due to the fact that we had access to mental magic, this step was also improved upon with the subject undergoing the treatment while the soul was still inside. The subject has shown occasional resistance, but nothing that can’t be dealt with.

Finally, a versatile weapon’s soul is inserted as the minerals are absorbed into the body with a simple spell cast to increase the time around the subject and the stone he has been attached to. This means that the process has aged the subject by one year in the span of a few seconds, giving his body “time” to adjust to the change without requiring an actual year to accomplish.

Miscellaneous: Can freeze objects on contact. Was not the first being to be transformed using this procedure. The person who is giving the order to this character is a mystery to all except for three people, as well as whom the Warlock used was pre-transformation. Soul Perception would see a timid soul full of fear and distrust. Upon creation, was given the nickname “Xovez”, a slight alteration on the original experiment’s name, Vexoz, meant to resemble another known experiment’s name, Zovex. No other beings have been known to have been created using this method outside of the three previously listed.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Whatever"

EDIT: Soul Count: 50
Gained 50 souls from his master

Last edited by Dethhollow on July 13th 2014, 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Xovez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xovez   Xovez I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 9:40 pm

Ok, so this is done. Oh! And before I completely forget: Theme Music!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKCkSkL_Oq0

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I should briefly mention that Xovez's abilities don't exactly work like more weapons and Kishin Eggs. Instead of having a smaller group of powerful abilities, he has 4 base skills that gain their own abilities in rotation up until 600 souls. This means that his weapon, ice-spreading, ice-armor, and ice-wall skills will become really good after a while BUT his abilities will be confined to upgrades or variations of those 4 skills as they build on eachother. Each ability will cost 25 souls regardless of how many souls he's previously collected and each skill will be maxed out at level 5 (525, 550, 575, and 600 souls). Overall, this will make Xovez a fairly specialized character who will always be a little lacking in certain areas of combat, relying mostly on maintaining a short to mid-range distance, powerful ice armor, and using the environment to help ensnare foes.

AbilitiesDescription# of souls  contributed to  the ability
Armor I (Base)Able to form black ice into armor with specialized crystals facing lengthwise. The armor itself is resistant to cutting attacks, however blunt and piercing attacks break through easilly. On top of that, the armor is weak against fire and wavelength attacks have signifigantly more knockback against him while using it due to the ice being effective at channeling wavelengths. Occasionally, Xovez's own wavelength will make red waves flow through his Ice Armor. 25 souls
Weapon I (Base)Forms up to three chains with scythe-blades from each arm, able to twist together into make-shift 3-fingered hands, be controlled with his mind, and extend at will. But wavelength attacks do increased damage against his chains, forcing Xovez to instinctively draw them back into his body. 50 souls
- _ - _ -_ - _ - _ - _ -_ - _ -
- _ - _ -_ - _ - _ - _ -_ - _ -

Last edited by Dethhollow on July 13th 2014, 12:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Xovez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xovez   Xovez I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 9:49 pm

Looks good to me; he's accepted whenever you have the free spot for him. I trust you to move him yourself when you're at that point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xovez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xovez   Xovez I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xovez
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Dark Weapon Creation :: Inactive Dark Weapons-
Jump to: